Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Handicapping NYRA: Chad Brown's jockeys and owners? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147642)

linrom1 09-23-2018 03:29 PM

Handicapping NYRA: Chad Brown's jockeys and owners?

When Chad has a horse in a race and the major competitors are ridden by either Ortiz brothers, Rosario or Castellano do you toss them because they won't go by Chad horse?

Also when Chad has multiple horses in the race do you put the Klarevich entry on top over Brant, Dubb, efive or Kumin?

Do you think that Chad also rotates his winners like he did with Brant at Sarotoga after his horses were used up just as training buddies in the past?

I know some posters here might look at this post as sacrilegious. But I am not the first one to raise my suspicions about Ortiz brothers Chad Brown and NYRA..

Suff 09-23-2018 03:56 PM

Trust but Verify.

PaceAdvantage 09-23-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linrom1 (Post 2374441)
When Chad has a horse in a race and the major competitors are ridden by either Ortiz brothers, Rosario or Castellano do you toss them because they won't go by Chad horse?

Also when Chad has multiple horses in the race do you put the Klarevich entry on top over Brant, Dubb, efive or Kumin?

Do you think that Chad also rotates his winners like he did with Brant at Sarotoga after his horses were used up just as training buddies in the past?

I know some posters here might look at this post as sacrilegious. But I am not the first one to raise my suspicions about Ortiz brothers Chad Brown and NYRA..

They are ALL out to get YOU

Suff 09-23-2018 04:04 PM

I don't want to start a panic, or have people calling that number.

This poster was some years ago. 10 or 12?? I Forget. But yes, the industry has integrity issues. Top to bottom.

Tom 09-23-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

I know some posters here might look at this post as sacrilegious.
Not me.
I find them interesting and relevant questions to be asking.:ThmbUp:

Suff 09-23-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2374474)
Not me.
I find them interesting and relevant questions to be asking.:ThmbUp:

Of course they are. Anybody who is offended by an integrity check , speaks for itself.

I'm not sure what PA is inferring? That to contemplate the idea is tin-foil?

PA, aren't you down with the whole "deep-state" is conspiring to take away Democracy as we know it? You should be open to the idea that horse racing people are carnival people.

The guy at the Carnival who is barking to incite you to play that squirt gun game for $5.00 and hands you a .30 cent trinket?

That guy works days at the racetrack.:lol:

PaceAdvantage 09-23-2018 04:58 PM

I've been joking about horse racing folks as carni folk for years man...I practically invented the term...:lol:

AltonKelsey 09-27-2018 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2374483)
I've been joking about horse racing folks as carni folk for years man...I practically invented the term...:lol:

If they be the carney folk, then we be the rubes, no?

FakeNameChanged 09-27-2018 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltonKelsey (Post 2376135)

Sadly, yes.

FakeNameChanged 09-27-2018 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuss (Post 2374456)

Is there something showing here? Or maybe Chromebook doesn't display it.

Profesor 09-27-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

I learned the hard to pass every race where both ORTIZ brothers are riding also pass every race where CHAD and Todd have multi entries,saves one a lot of grief.

Suff 09-27-2018 10:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Whosonfirst (Post 2376152)
Is there something showing here? Or maybe Chromebook doesn't display it.

Yes, an image. Not sure why you cannot see it? I'm posting it as an attachment here for you.

Suff 09-27-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltonKelsey (Post 2376135)

It's in the budget. Rube money. Like paying $6.00 for a 16 oz diet coke at a Saratoga concession stand.

The idea is to have you're own carney game that is bigger and badder. So the nickels and dimes that you toss these carney folk are your bread crumbs.

TheOracle 09-27-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Hey Lin,

Here is Chad's record overall at Belmont so far for the 2nd half of the season

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...adbelsofar.png

However, his horses have been firing lately in Maiden races on the Turf 5 of his 9 wins have come from that situation!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...hadmdnsbel.png

That is where the profit is with him so far but I've noticed his horses have been finishing 2nd quite often!!!

I keep tabs on him in Maiden and Allowance Optional Claiming races!!!

castaway01 09-28-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOracle (Post 2376621)

I keep tabs on him in Maiden and Allowance Optional Claiming races!!!

Since the guy asked about what jockeys/owners Brown wins with, why not use your database to present those stats rather than going off topic?