Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sarah Suess (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111627)

Clocker 03-09-2014 10:36 AM

Sarah Suess

Palin does CPAC

Quote:

I do not like this Uncle Sam. I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their crony deals.
I do not like this spying, man, I do not like, 'Oh, Yes we can.'
I do not like this spending spree, we're smart, we know there's nothing free.
I do not like reporters' smug replies when I complain about their lies.
I do not like this kind of hope, and we won't take it, nope, nope, nope.
Video

Jay Trotter 03-09-2014 10:43 AM

What a sad commentary on the state of the Republican party that this person would be taken seriously in any way.

Tom 03-09-2014 10:51 AM

Funny, we say the same thing about Obama.
Sara speaks what many here believe is the only reason to have a United States.

If we wanted what Obama offers, we could just move north. :rolleyes:

JustRalph 03-09-2014 11:03 AM

Yeah, but she got Ukraine right...........

Your American hero looks like the tool he is.......

Clocker 03-09-2014 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Trotter
What a sad commentary on the state of the Republican party that this person would be taken seriously in any way.

Palin is an intelligent, competent person who got pushed up the ladder above her level of competence because of the way the game is played. Objectively, she was not VP material. And equally objectively, she was more qualified to be VP than Obama was qualified to be a US Senator, let alone POTUS. Which is the really sad thing about the whole situation.

Jay Trotter 03-09-2014 11:42 AM

You guys may not like Obama. That is your prerogative and I am fine with that. However, if you can give any credibility to Sarah Palin we obviously can't have an intelligent conversation.

The same would go for Donald Trump. The guy is a caricature of himself, likes to fly the candidate balloon to garner more media attention, but has zero ability to actually run for office.

Robert Goren 03-09-2014 11:45 AM

Sarah Palin is very good at what she is doing now. Separating conservatives from their money. Everything she does is designed to just that. If you come from a grifter heritage like I do, she is a marvel to watch.

Clocker 03-09-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

You guys may not like Obama. That is your prerogative and I am fine with that. However, if you can give any credibility to Sarah Palin we obviously can't have an intelligent conversation.

You are the one that made a personal attack on Palin without regard to content, and you think that is the basis for intelligent conversation?

Tom 03-09-2014 12:13 PM

I didn't ask for any conversation.

Jay Trotter 03-09-2014 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker
You are the one that made a personal attack on Palin without regard to content, and you think that is the basis for intelligent conversation?

I made a personal comment on her lack of content, not a personal attack on her. If I'm attacking anyone it is the people who give her credibility when she is unworthy. It's not her fault that she is being raised upon the shoulders of the conservatives. She is right to enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Just don't attack the President when you blindly support Mama Grizzly! :lol:

reckless 03-09-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Goren
If you come from a grifter heritage like I do, she is a marvel to watch.

Sounds like you're really talking about Al Gore Jr., self-described inventor of the Internet, global-warming/climate change charlatan and business partner with Muslim terrorist front groups.

Jay Trotter 03-09-2014 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
I didn't ask for any conversation.

Good! Don't participate. :rolleyes:

Clocker 03-09-2014 12:24 PM

Quote:

Just don't attack the President when you blindly support Mama Grizzly! :lol:

I attack Obama for his proven incompetence at any endeavor other than campaigning.

I firmly support Mama Grizzly for her proven competence:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...52833996_n.jpg

burnsy 03-09-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

I agree and I don't like Obama either....witch begs the question. Why do they keep winning??? Take a look at that collection of (minds???) and its plain as day. If CPAC has any say it will be 8 more years of Hillary or whoever the Dem is. The republican party is literally a brain fart when they put people like this front and center....they're own people even know this but they are afraid of the wackadoo base. I wouldn't watch that crap for anything but I saw this and several other clips. The only one that makes sense is Chris Christie because he realizes you have to win some or you can sit there and bitch about whoever kicks your sorry ass the next time.......again.....all you have to do is watch 30 seconds of her or several other of them and it doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to realize it spells LOSER with the voters. I wish the libertarians would push harder because I think they are primed to suck the life out of that republican party...it pisses me off every time they bring up the spying...they INVENTED IT when their boy was in there! You can't be against the so called Patriot Act, the NSA and all the other "gotta make folks safe" by tracking them move....when you loved the idea AT FIRST! Crocodile tears......

PaceAdvantage 03-09-2014 12:45 PM

I like Palin more these days then I did after her VP run. I think those who continue to try and push the narrative that she is operating with an IQ barely in the triple digits are becoming disgraceful and irrelevant.

Much like Obama's plummeting job approval ratings, only going in the opposite direction, I see Palin rising above her media-imposed jail sentence of idiocy. It may take another year or two, but it is coming.

In fact, Palin and Obama are two sides of a coin when it comes to the media.

They both started as unprepared and unskilled for the jobs they were seeking, yet one was PROPPED UP mercilessly, just as much as the other was BEATEN DOWN mercilessly, which resulted in their respective standings in the public eye when election 2008 was all said and done.

Time, however, has a way of revealing the truth, no matter what the power elites want us to believe.