Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   NYRA REWARDS (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119378)

EMD4ME 01-03-2015 07:44 PM

NYRA REWARDS

Questions: who here has an ADW for rebates? Probably many. Need some feedback.

The past 5 years I've handled well over 400,000 (average). This year was a down year. Only bet 300,000. When does your ADW post your rebate?

How much do you get back for 35,000 a month?

Went to track today, expecting my NYRA rebates ($1300. Bet 55,000 to 60,000 this month). Money is usually in between the 2nd and 3rd of the month (regardless of if it's a racing day or not). Was told it might be in by the 6th. They advertise rebates to be paid within the first 3 racing days. Today was the third racing day and tomorrow the 4th.

I have friends who bet through capital otb and are given 7% regardless of bet type or track. NYRA doesn't provide that.

I have 1 p.m. from a nice gentlemen. Please give me other feedback. I am a NY state resident and I am annoyed.

My twin spires monthly bonus points are always available on every first of the month.

It's not a system issue because allllll month, nyra had an accurate total of my wagers.

I sincerely think it's an attempt to make an extra overnight sweep credit of the aggregate total, which is terrible.

ADW feedback please....

proximity 01-03-2015 09:51 PM

with most adws you'll get rebates every morning and usually a lot more than 1300 for 55-60k of bets.

all of these new source market fees are making it tough for residents of states with live racing to join adws though and rising signal fees will further destroy the adw business.

however, as a ny resident betting 400k though that "nice gentleman" may be able to hook you up with one of the higher level xpressbet tiers????

good luck!!

Track Collector 01-04-2015 12:46 AM

NY residents face a 5% surcharge on wagers made thru out-of-state ADWs.

Track Collector 01-04-2015 12:58 AM

Check your latest p-m EMD4ME.

the little guy 01-04-2015 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Track Collector
NY residents face a 5% surcharge on wagers made thru out-of-state ADWs.

This is a lie.

Robert Goren 01-04-2015 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the little guy
This is a lie.

So the DRF was wrong when it report that.
http://www.drf.com/news/new-york-add...tate-companies

titans1127 01-04-2015 09:42 AM

Twinspires has never taken any extra money from a winning bet from me ever nor have they ever notified me of ever eventually doing so.

SchagFactorToWin 01-04-2015 10:19 AM

That is true. For instance, I was receiving a 10.5% rebate. It was reduced to 5.5.

ReplayRandall 01-04-2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

This is a lie.

TLG, where is your response to numerous posters telling you, that you are in error? Notice how much more civil my response is to you, versus your response to TC, "This is a lie".......

the little guy 01-04-2015 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
TLG, where is your response to numerous posters telling you, that you are in error? Notice how much more civil my response is to you, versus your response to TC, "This is a lie".......

Once again, that person lied. Frankly, around here, an error is the truth.

lamboguy 01-04-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall

he happens to be right, its not a surcharge, its a "market origin fee". i learned that from him with day rates, its not how much your total daily bill is, its how its broken down.

ReplayRandall 01-04-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Once again, that person lied. Frankly, around here, an error is the truth.

I see proof from them and not from you. Your response is unfounded and crude, to say the least.......Proof is on you to back up what you stated.

ReplayRandall 01-04-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy
he happens to be right, its not a surcharge, its a "market origin fee". i learned that from him with day rates, its not how much your total daily bill is, its how its broken down.

Those are semantics Lambo, and you know it. You know these players are getting CHARGED, so why the splitting of hairs?

cj 01-04-2015 11:40 AM

Isn't it out of state ADWs being charged, not customers? If correct, ADWs set the rebate levels and could have chosen to leave them as is, or at least not reduce them by the full 5%.

Alwaysonpoint36 01-04-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMD4ME

Went to track today, expecting my NYRA rebates ($1300. Bet 55,000 to 60,000 this month). Money is usually in between the 2nd and 3rd of the month (regardless of if it's a racing day or not). Was told it might be in by the 6th. They advertise rebates to be paid within the first 3 racing days. Today was the third racing day and tomorrow the 4th.

see, the way NYRAs bank account is set up...is they got a checkin an a savings. but all the money is in the savings...so they gotta switch it to the checking, and that takes 3 business days..... [/kevin hart] :lol::lol: