Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   New voter restrictions (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163264)

46zilzal 02-19-2021 05:21 PM

New voter restrictions

"we kant allow dem black folks to vote now, can we?"

Over 150 new bills are set to be in place next out

Just one of many https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-voting-rights

davew 02-19-2021 05:25 PM

There is an age requirement to legally vote, either Stacey Abrams and her group does not know or care.

I hope some of those tourist voters that took a vacation in Georgia to vote in Senate run-off get fined a significant portion of their net worth or jailed.

Marshall Bennett 02-19-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2702495)

When you can rig an election...who cares?

zico20 02-19-2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

All they are saying is black people are too lazy to get to the polls on election day and need special treatment. In Missouri we have the strictest voting laws, no early voting, no mail in voting, and limited absentee ballots with strict rules. I guess you are going to say Missouri is racist. We also never have the problems other states do.

PaceAdvantage 02-19-2021 07:47 PM

Quote:

Are you a complete and utter ****ing moron?

46zilzal 02-19-2021 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2702529)
When you can rig an election...who cares?

The weak minded still clinging to that LIE?

Elkchester Road 02-20-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2702556)

He is.

46zilzal 02-20-2021 01:11 PM

Can imagine just how different the make up of all levels of government would be if all those ELLIGLIBLE to vote were ALLOWED to participate in their guaranteed RIGHT to do the same?

The ENTIRE SOUTH would have a very different government.

xtb 02-20-2021 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2702678)
Can imagine just how different the make up of all levels of government would be if all those ELLIGLIBLE to vote were ALLOWED to participate in their guaranteed RIGHT to do the same?

The ENTIRE SOUTH would have a very different government.

You continue to make a fool of yourself. You are implying that blacks are too lazy or too stupid to go to the polls on election day and vote like everyone else. You are a racist.

46zilzal 02-20-2021 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2702688)
You continue to make a fool of yourself. You are implying that blacks are too lazy or too stupid to go to the polls on election day and vote like everyone else. You are a racist.

where do you get that LIE?

I only stated that the entrenched state gubbment goes out of their way. and have so since Jim Crow, to BLOCK the black vote...

All of my mom's family is from the south and I have heard first hand information of same ALL OF MY LIFE

Marshall Bennett 02-20-2021 03:53 PM

Yup...sounds pretty racist to me.

xtb 02-20-2021 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2702706)

I only stated that the entrenched state gubbment goes out of their way. and have so since Jim Crow, to BLOCK the black vote...

All of my mom's family is from the south and I have heard first hand information of same ALL OF MY LIFE

The only evidence I've ever seen of anyone being blocked from voting is when the black panthers stood in front of polling stations in Philadelphia with their clubs. I'll say it again, you think blacks are not capable of voting en masse without special treatment. You think that without special treatment, they are being "blocked". You are a racist.

Tom 02-20-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2702556)

R-E-S-I-S-T-I-N-G.................

46zilzal 02-20-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2702742)
The only evidence I've ever seen of anyone being blocked from voting is when the black panthers stood in front of polling stations in Philadelphia with their clubs. .

Then you live in a VERY very small and BLIND world..

I went to school a block away from their headquarters in SF....and they get credit for FAR more than they ever did except wake up organizational demonstrations.

davew 02-20-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2702706)

please enlighten us in the many ways they block black vote