Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   President Donald J. Trump (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134516)

ReplayRandall 11-08-2016 11:16 PM

President Donald J. Trump

POSTED IN PREDICTIONS THREAD, DAYS AGO:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Electoral College Prediction:

Clinton- 289

Trump- 249

My prediction is based on Clinton winning Florida, but if Trump pulls off a miracle and takes Florida, Trump will win 278-260....But, I just don't see this happening.

The miracle of Florida has happened, thus the outcome is now inevitable, The 45th President of the United States will be Donald J. Trump.....May God himself, guide him and keep his paths straight, leading this nation to a new greatness, with prosperity for EVERYONE, no exceptions.

barahona44 11-08-2016 11:37 PM

I hope prosperity for all, too, just not sure whoever President is can bring that.
Also, Trump isn't president yet but things aren't looking good for the Hill.

zico20 11-08-2016 11:42 PM

The Supreme Court is saved!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Fager Fan 11-09-2016 12:13 AM

I truly believe that Trump will be a good President. I've said it here several times so sorry for repeating, but I do think that he will sit down in that chair in the Oval Office and ask himself what he has to do to be the greatest President ever, and then set out to achieve that. He has NONE of the political agenda that all before him (at least of recent) had. I think he'll do a good job, and I'm so happy that it looks like he's going to be given the chance.

Tor Ekman 11-09-2016 03:16 AM

Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Oval Office when Obama meets with Trump later this week . . . that traditional walk together out the hallway to the Rose Garden will be a photo op for the ages

PaceAdvantage 11-09-2016 03:41 AM

Oh to be a fly on the wall in whatever room Hillary Clinton finally realized she has no shot of winning...

JustRalph 11-09-2016 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Oh to be a fly on the wall in whatever room Hillary Clinton finally realized she has no shot of winning...

She was too drunk to make a statement.........

fast4522 11-09-2016 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph
She was too drunk to make a statement.........

You have that right on the money, the hangover tomorrow will be shared by many.

EasyGoer89 11-09-2016 06:53 AM

Trump gave a shoutout to Secretariat and Belmont Park in his victory speech!!!!

JustRalph 11-09-2016 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
Trump gave a shoutout to Secretariat and Belmont Park in his victory speech!!!!

That was pretty sweet.......👍

Steve 'StatMan' 11-09-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Probably gonna take overnight at least for her to put on her good enough 'likeable' face for that event. This can't be easy for her.

thaskalos 11-09-2016 10:50 AM

I think he will opt out of his contract in 2 years. I couldn't help but notice that, in his victory speech late last night...he seemed unsure about the duration of his presidential term. "It could be a year, two years, four years...or even eight years"...he said.

Fickle...these billionaires. :)

PaceAdvantage 11-09-2016 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos
I think he will opt out of his contract in 2 years. I couldn't help but notice that, in his victory speech late last night...he seemed unsure about the duration of his presidential term. "It could be a year, two years, four years...or even eight years"...he said.

Fickle...these billionaires. :)

I didn't notice the year or two. All I heard was the 8. That surprised me. He really said a year or two?

thaskalos 11-09-2016 10:57 AM

Quote:

I didn't notice the year or two. All I heard was the 8. That surprised me. He really said a year or two?

Yes.

PICSIX 11-09-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Yes, he went off-script....it caught me by surprise. Maybe he was just tired from all the long hours??