Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   nutbar network suspended (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161777)

46zilzal 11-25-2020 01:00 PM

nutbar network suspended

from https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-cure-covid-19

qyote: YouTube has suspended the conservative news outlet One America News Network from posting new videos for a week and from making money off of its existing videos after it promoted a sham cure for Covid-19.

The video was removed under YouTube’s policies to prevent the spread of Covid-19 misinformation, which prohibit saying there is a guaranteed cure to the virus. OANN has been suspended for “repeated violations” of this policy, said a YouTube spokeswoman, Ivy Choi.

“Since early in this pandemic, we’ve worked to prevent the spread of harmful misinformation associated with Covid-19 on YouTube,” Choi said.

boxcar 11-25-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2677634)
from https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-cure-covid-19

qyote: YouTube has suspended the conservative news outlet One America News Network from posting new videos for a week and from making money off of its existing videos after it promoted a sham cure for Covid-19.

The video was removed under YouTube’s policies to prevent the spread of Covid-19 misinformation, which prohibit saying there is a guaranteed cure to the virus. OANN has been suspended for “repeated violations” of this policy, said a YouTube spokeswoman, Ivy Choi.

“Since early in this pandemic, we’ve worked to prevent the spread of harmful misinformation associated with Covid-19 on YouTube,” Choi said.

Amazing how UTube is an expert on all subjects, so that can label anything "misinformation". I wonder how many epidemiologists they have on staff? :rolleyes:

OntheRail 11-25-2020 02:41 PM

It has shit to do with China Virus.... all to do with control of conservative voices... can't let an opposing view on election phuckery get out over the holiday weekend... or any other.

MargieRose 11-25-2020 03:03 PM

OANN is the only network carrying the PA hearings live...going on right now. The rest are the bona fide "nutbars," including those labeling this network as such.

Dahoss9698 11-25-2020 03:11 PM

This thread is sure to bring out some fun. Bravo!

PaceAdvantage 11-25-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2677683)

You seem to be expanding beyond your original charter...interesting...

NorCalGreg 11-25-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2677683)

When I was newer here--you were the board bad-ass.

And now..."BRAVO"?

My guess is you either got married...joined a cult...or possibly had some kind of spiritual event.

Or you moved to Oregon.

mostpost 11-25-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2677681)
OANN is the only network carrying the PA hearings live...going on right now. The rest are the bona fide "nutbars," including those labeling this network as such.

Those aren’t hearings. Hearings would have Democrats and Republicans. There are only Republicans at this event. Hearings would be held at the Pennsylvania legislative building in the Pennsylvania capital. These are held in Gettysburg. A legitimate hearing would not begin with a phone call from Donald Trump.
MSNBC (a real news organization) carried a clip from Rudy Giuliani in which he complained about MSM calling Virginia for Biden 15 minutes after the polls closed. Rudy alleged that Biden ended up winning Virginia by only one percent.
That was a total, deliberate lie. Biden won Virginia by 14%.
The so called hearings were nothing more than propaganda exercises completely divorced from reality.

Dahoss9698 11-25-2020 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2677690)
You seem to be expanding beyond your original charter...interesting...

Much more action down here as you know. I’m behaving, no?

Dahoss9698 11-25-2020 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalGreg (Post 2677706)

And now..."BRAVO"?

My guess is you either got married...joined a cult...or possibly had some kind of spiritual event.

Or you moved to Oregon.

I’m new and improved!

woodtoo 11-25-2020 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2677714)
Those aren’t hearings. Hearings would have Democrats and Republicans. There are only Republicans at this event. Hearings would be held at the Pennsylvania legislative building in the Pennsylvania capital. These are held in Gettysburg. A legitimate hearing would not begin with a phone call from Donald Trump.
MSNBC (a real news organization) carried a clip from Rudy Giuliani in which he complained about MSM calling Virginia for Biden 15 minutes after the polls closed. Rudy alleged that Biden ended up winning Virginia by only one percent.
That was a total, deliberate lie. Biden won Virginia by 14%.
The so called hearings were nothing more than propaganda exercises completely divorced from reality.

Whatever you say Jack.

fast4522 11-25-2020 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalGreg (Post 2677706)

And now..."BRAVO"?

Or you moved to Oregon.

He is still a ahole, he tried to suggest in a post for me to PM him if I wanted to argue, I ignored him and never sent a PM. He then sent a PM yesterday to me with disparaging insults. I would suggest to everyone to avoid him unless you want to be called names in PM's.

Dahoss9698 11-25-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast4522 (Post 2677738)
He is still a ahole, he tried to suggest in a post for me to PM him if I wanted to argue, I ignored him and never sent a PM. He then sent a PM yesterday to me with disparaging insults. I would suggest to everyone to avoid him unless you want to be called names in PM's.

Happy Thanksgiving!

kingfin66 11-25-2020 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast4522 (Post 2677738)

You're calling people a-holes? That's rich Steve. Your last posts around here have been anything but positive or uplifting. You even took a unprovoked, ill-advised shot at me. Dahoss is the a-hole? You should stick to bashing Josephy Robinette Biden and praising Donald John Trump and not calling people names.

Good job on not taking the bait though. Credit where credit is due.

fast4522 11-25-2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfin66 (Post 2677875)
You're calling people a-holes? That's rich Steve. Your last posts around here have been anything but positive or uplifting. You even took a unprovoked, ill-advised shot at me. Dahoss is the a-hole? You should stick to bashing Josephy Robinette Biden and praising Donald John Trump and not calling people names.

Good job on not taking the bait though. Credit where credit is due.

The ill-advised shot as you call it was a mild ribbing of something I remember that one might have let go by now in your signature. I suggest to you if I bust balls that it has always been in the open, never inside a PM or some cowardly fashion. I hold nothing against you, I am sorry if you thought I did. Reading your post again I will tell you that I was posting full Sir names long before Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. became the nominee. Wikipedia is a treasure trove of information that I enjoy reading, and I have yet to miss spell someones name unless they are not in Wikipedia. I am so sure liberals just love it when I copy and paste Rudolph William Louis Giuliani's name, it takes a village to complain to the moderator about that!:lol: