Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL** (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Tampa Bay Derby (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163485)

SkunkApe 03-06-2021 08:32 AM

Tampa Bay Derby

I’ll take Promise Keeper or King of Dreams on top, making improvements.

Candy Man Rocket was all out in the Sam Davis, didn’t like the look.

Hidden Stash is just too obvious.

Interested in seeing how Helium does on the dirt. Both his races were visually impressive.

Good luck all.

NJDfan1711 03-06-2021 05:19 PM

I'm here now. Saez has been killing it most of the day.

I like Candy Man Rocket or Helium here.

SkunkApe 03-06-2021 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDfan1711 (Post 2705735)
I'm here now. Saez has been killing it most of the day.

I like Candy Man Rocket or Helium here.

Nice call.

1GCFAN 03-07-2021 09:45 PM

Wonder where he goes next?

1GCFAN 03-08-2021 03:35 PM

Helium will probably go straight to Derby according to Cassie. Not understanding that move. Three total races, one two turn race at 1 1/16 and an ordinary Beyer.

I thought he hinted the Queens Plate the other day. If he is eligible that would made sense. I don't know the eligibility rules for the Plate.

BarchCapper 03-08-2021 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1GCFAN (Post 2706176)
Helium will probably go straight to Derby according to Cassie. Not understanding that move. Three total races, one two turn race at 1 1/16 and an ordinary Beyer.

I thought he hinted the Queens Plate the other day. If he is eligible that would made sense. I don't know the eligibility rules for the Plate.

Queen's Plate (Canadian Triple Crown) is for Canadian-bred.

Helium missed an end of the year engagement at Woodbine when they closed early - Casse could have been referring to that.

One of his others, Gretzky the Great, IS Ontario-bred, so is eligible for CTC - he might have been talking about him.

zico20 03-08-2021 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1GCFAN (Post 2706176)

If he does then he is an easy toss!