Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Obama and the media (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48967)

rolling 07-22-2008 07:20 PM

Obama and the media

The love fest toward this guy is unbelievable.A 2yr old can figure this out.

Lefty 07-22-2008 07:31 PM

The leftwing media has already coronated Obama.
How many anchors of the big 3 went with mcain on his 3 trips?

Tom 07-22-2008 07:59 PM

They area certanily showing themsleves for what they are.
And so is the POS OBama......revealing contents of private converstations, having those conversations, the POS is a traitor like Reid and Pelosi. the American people are going to see through this idiot's jive talking.

Lefty, did you catch Rush today - he played 8 minutes - unedited - of The POS's speech in Aman today. Um, er, ah, um , I us, er, uhhh. When the clown media doesn't edit out all the stumbles, this guy has to be mentally ill or retarted - seriously. Without his monitor, he can't talk like a human. Drunks make more sense than the POS. He needs to be incarcerated for observation.

lsbets 07-22-2008 08:17 PM

Hey, you can't say anything close to bad about Obama on here, you might hurt Hcap's feelings again. Not allowed to talk about the messiah that way.

Yes, the love fest is ridiculous, but it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Boris 07-22-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
... the American people are going to see through this idiot's jive talking.

I think you commited a Hate Crime. :D

Tom 07-22-2008 08:34 PM

JustRalph 07-23-2008 12:46 AM

check out this supposed journalist...........pleading with us to all vote for Obama. Leno Show Monday night 07/21/08

http://i9.photobucket.com/flash/play...yourheart2.flv

I hope for one thing when people go to vote: that they look at Barack’s background, that they look at the age of the two candidates, that they look at their abilities and really open up their hearts and say “what’s really good for my kids,” who don’t have any color awareness.
Kids don’t think about race.
Think like your kids for once.
Think the way they think.
It would be great if the older people in the country, the 70 year olds, the 80 year olds who are suspicious of change to say, “you know, why don’t I think the way my kids are thinking and think about the future.”
Whatever they decide, just open up your heart to this prospect of something different.
That’s what I hope we do.

boxcar 07-23-2008 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
And so is the POS OBama......revealing contents of private converstations, having those conversations, the POS is a traitor like Reid and Pelosi. the American people are going to see through this idiot's jive talking.

Lefty, did you catch Rush today - he played 8 minutes - unedited - of The POS's speech in Aman today. Um, er, ah, um , I us, er, uhhh. When the clown media doesn't edit out all the stumbles, this guy has to be mentally ill or retarted - seriously. Without his monitor, he can't talk like a human. Drunks make more sense than the POS. He needs to be incarcerated for observation.

Yeah, I heard that, Tom. Unbelievable! NoBama is a moron of the lowest order! We all know Bush was never the sharpest tool in the shed but this idiot makes the president look like genuine Mensa material! This guy cannot think for himself. Without a script or teleprompter in front of him, he's reduced to a babbling idiot.

Boxcar

bigmack 07-23-2008 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph
I hope for one thing when people go to vote: that they look at Barack’s background, that they look at the age of the two candidates, that they look at their abilities and really open up their hearts and say “what’s really good for my kids,” who don’t have any color awareness.
Kids don’t think about race.
Think like your kids for once.
Think the way they think.
It would be great if the older people in the country, the 70 year olds, the 80 year olds who are suspicious of change to say, “you know, why don’t I think the way my kids are thinking and think about the future.”
Whatever they decide, just open up your heart to this prospect of something different. That’s what I hope we do.

There, veiled within his ill-conceived, finger pointing at God knows who, is yet another screaming example of this "you don't like him/you won't vote for him because he's Black" idiocy.

Chris Mathews ought to be ashamed of himself and if I were one of his dozen or so kids, I'd say the same thing. White guys running around saying garbage like that and being paid to do so is a good sign that those of his ilk (and what a putrid ilk they are) - are worms chewing at the core of this country.

prospector 07-23-2008 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmack
There, veiled within his ill-conceived, finger pointing at God knows who, is yet another screaming example of this "you don't like him/you won't vote for him because he's Black" idiocy.

Chris Mathews ought to be ashamed of himself and if I were one of his dozen or so kids, I'd say the same thing. White guys running around saying garbage like that and being paid to do so is a good sign that those of his ilk (and what a putrid ilk they are) - are worms chewing at the core of this country.

we've all known that pmsnbc has been in the tank for obama...ask hillary

DJofSD 07-23-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Why did that sentence conjure up a mental picture of flies buzzing around a pile on the ground?

Tom 07-23-2008 10:48 AM

:lol: Flies and journalists.......not much difference, except that you expect it of the flies. :lol:

Did you catch that video on You Tube of Katie Couric asking McCain yet another of her moronic brain-dead questions, and they cut to him and he says,"Thanks for the question....you little JERK!" :lol::6:

Marshall Bennett 07-23-2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
:lol: Flies and journalists.......not much difference, except that you expect it of the flies. :lol:

Did you catch that video on You Tube of Katie Couric asking McCain yet another of her moronic brain-dead questions, and they cut to him and he says,"Thanks for the question....you little JERK!" :lol::6:

I'm so often surprised Katie Couric even has a job . This is the most overrated screw up of a journalist that ever looked into a television camera .

rufus999 07-23-2008 12:01 PM

Obama is just an old world politician in new italian designer threads. It will be interesting to see how the media treats him after he is elected. When heads begin to roll and wire tapping increases and you're taxed 'til your eyeballs bleed.;)

rufus

Lefty 07-23-2008 03:22 PM

Tom, yep, I cght that Rush piece. I'm home with a terrible cold and when i'm home, It's rushtime.
Obama when he talks without a canned speech stumbles and stammers all over the place. Can't put a sentence together. No wonder he doesn't want to meet with Mcain in a townhall meeting. He would look like the old guy!
Yet Zilly doesn't comment about Obama's speech failings. Hmmm...