Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Weinstein accused of harassment (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141177)

davew 10-06-2017 11:45 PM

Weinstein accused of harassment

A major bundler and DNC contributor accused of sexual harassment - sad if true, but his money can always be put to good use.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c6687d5...94and-the.html

Tom 10-07-2017 04:35 PM

Yes, and the left has circled the wagons around him - as expected.
No one is more anti-women than a democrat. That nasty women. :pound::pound::pound:

Hillary is the biggest offender - enabling Bill and scumbags like Harvey at the expense of women, just for the money and power. Hillary is nothing more than a WHORE. In spite of the pants suits! :pound::pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage 10-07-2017 05:20 PM

Just like the Republican pro-life Congressman asking his gf to get an abortion, here we have Mr. Harvey, whose exploits HAD TO BE AN OPEN SECRET in Hollywood and elsewhere, being treated as a champion of women before this news broke, and probably will be afterwards as well...:rolleyes:

Hypocrisy all around me...

Tom 10-07-2017 05:23 PM

He is just another victim of that vast right-wing conspiracy! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

kingfin66 10-08-2017 01:00 AM

And this story is political how? Because he donates to the DNC? Okay...

thaskalos 10-08-2017 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfin66 (Post 2229256)
And this story is political how? Because he donates to the DNC? Okay...

And...when was Harvey Weinstein "treated like a champion of women, before the news broke"?

Nutz and Boltz 10-08-2017 08:06 AM

Around here you're judged politically by which way your piss stream flows.

Tom 10-08-2017 10:04 AM

Come, you guys are smarter than that...I hope!

Harvey donates money so his degrading of woman is accepted.
Yet the left demonizes Trump for TALK, not ACTIONs on a video tape.

I agree this is far less political as it is a revelation of the total lack of charActer by scumbags like Hillary Clinton - who cares far more for $$$ than woman.

Sad you can't see it.

Dahoss9698 10-08-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2229292)

I agree this is far less political as it is a revelation of the total lack of charActer by scumbags like Hillary Clinton - who cares far more for $$$ than woman.

Sad you can't see it.

Come on Tom, you're smarter than that...I hope!

Trump was TALKING about his ACTIONS.

Sad you can't see that. Love is blind I guess.

Tom 10-08-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Trump was TALKING about his ACTIONS.
Got any proof of that?
I am sure it would not be the first time a man exaggerated his sexual escapades. Trump is a liar, as the left always points out.

Besides, Hillary I bet hillary took money from HIM before he switched parties! :pound::pound::pound:

Face, it the left has no respect for women other than talking about it.

Dahoss9698 10-08-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2229302)
Got any proof of that?
I am sure it would not be the first time a man exaggerated his sexual escapades. Trump is a liar, as the left always points out.

Besides, Hillary I bet hillary took money from HIM before he switched parties! :pound::pound::pound:

Do I have proof he was talking about his actions? Yeah, the tape that went public last year.

Of course it's possible he was lying. Which would make him even more embarrassing. What kind of adult is so pathetic that he'd have to make up sexual exploits to another guy? Is he 15 years old? A simple google search of his name and sexual misconduct comes up with a lot of interesting information.

Your last sentence is priceless. The fact you actually believe it has me laughing out loud.

By the way...if the allegations about Weinstein are true, he's a pathetic scumbag too.

kingfin66 10-08-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2229292)

Sad you can't see it.

And once again, there has to be the obligatory deflection to the Clintons. If what Weinstein is accused of is true, he is a scumbag pure and simple. No excuses. There may also be a lot of Hollywood insiders who are culpable if they knew and covered up the allegations. I will give you that there would be a possible political connection if it were determined that the beneficiaries of his political donations had knowledge. Maybe they did. In the meantime, he is on leave and there will be an (I hope real) investigation.

Nutz and Boltz 10-08-2017 10:32 AM

Gee! It never happens that men with any power or influence use it for sexual favors !:rolleyes::lol:

thaskalos 10-08-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz (Post 2229312)
Gee! It never happens that men with any power or influence use it for sexual favors !:rolleyes::lol:

Does it also happen that women sometimes use their "advantages" to further their careers?

Nutz and Boltz 10-08-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2229314)
Does it also happen that women sometimes use their "advantages" to further their careers?

Of course.

Fager Fan 10-08-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2229302)
Got any proof of that?

There is no proof. The line that got everyone riled up was an exaggeration of what he COULD do to a woman and that woman still want to be with him. He was bragging about how easy it was for him to get women during his life, and no one should doubt that is the truth. Even the ugliest roadies have women throwing themselves at them.

Fager Fan 10-08-2017 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfin66 (Post 2229309)
And once again, there has to be the obligatory deflection to the Clintons. If what Weinstein is accused of is true, he is a scumbag pure and simple. No excuses. There may also be a lot of Hollywood insiders who are culpable if they knew and covered up the allegations. I will give you that there would be a possible political connection if it were determined that the beneficiaries of his political donations had knowledge. Maybe they did. In the meantime, he is on leave and there will be an (I hope real) investigation.

This shouldn't be political or a left/right issue. This guy was/is a real scumbag, and the real issue is that surely everyone in Hollywood knew it and did nothing about it. For all of Hollywood's preaching, they probably have the worst record of any industry of abusing young females (usually) sexually who are trying to get their foot in that industry door. Judd, what's her excuse for not protecting all the women who came after her from his sexually predatory ways? What's the excuse for all the unnamed people who knew and allowed him to continue his ways, who worked for him and help him create a name and lucrative business?

Remember this Hollywood crowd is the same who protected that director (name escapes me) who committed statutory rape and then went on the run.

chrisl 10-08-2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2229321)
This shouldn't be political or a left/right issue. This guy was/is a real scumbag, and the real issue is that surely everyone in Hollywood knew it and did nothing about it. For all of Hollywood's preaching, they probably have the worst record of any industry of abusing young females (usually) sexually who are trying to get their foot in that industry door. Judd, what's her excuse for not protecting all the women who came after her from his sexually predatory ways? What's the excuse for all the unnamed people who knew and allowed him to continue his ways, who worked for him and help him create a name and lucrative business?

Remember this Hollywood crowd is the same who protected that director (name escapes me) who committed statutory rape and then went on the run.

Roman Polanski....He was protected and still is. Hollywood has many accusation of statutory rape on very young boy's and is swept under the carpet. All scum...Great post Fager

Dahoss9698 10-08-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisl (Post 2229338)
Roman Polanski....He was protected and still is. Hollywood has many accusation of statutory rape on very young boy's and is swept under the carpet. All scum...Great post Fager

:lol::lol::lol:

chrisl 10-08-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2229345)
:lol::lol::lol:

Keep on looking left ..DUH! HOSS

Tom 10-08-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Your last sentence is priceless. The fact you actually believe it has me laughing out loud.
I find it amazing that any sane person would deny it! :pound::pound::pound:

Tom 10-08-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

In the meantime, he is on leave and there will be an (I hope real) investigation.
You be sure to get back to me with the results of that investigation. :rolleyes:

(I bet it turns out to be RUSSIANS!)

JustRalph 10-08-2017 05:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Harvey is 600k into Clinton from what I heard on the radio

davew 10-08-2017 07:24 PM

board of directors fired him - on a Sunday?

jocko699 10-08-2017 07:35 PM

"That's a shame!"

kingfin66 10-08-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2229360)
You be sure to get back to me with the results of that investigation. :rolleyes:

(I bet it turns out to be RUSSIANS!)

Well, he's now fired so...

Dahoss9698 10-08-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2229321)

I missed this the first time. So you want to blame Ashley Judd,who actually came forward about her harassment? You're victim blaming?

Wow man...I knew you were pathetic but you keep raising the bar.

Dahoss9698 10-08-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2229149)
Yes, and the left has circled the wagons around him - as expected.
No one is more anti-women than a democrat. When you are rich and contribute, people like Ashley Judd need to learn to bend over and shut their mouths. That nasty women. :pound::pound::pound:

Hillary is the biggest offender - enabling Bill and scumbags like Harvey at the expense of women, just for the money and power. Hillary is nothing more than a WHORE. In spite of the pants suits! :pound::pound::pound:

Ashley Judd was one of the women who was allegedly abused. I get it man...a woman hasn't looked at you in DECADES but could you at least hide your hate a little?

What an embarrassment some of the men are here. No respect for women at all.

JustRalph 10-08-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2229539)
Ashley Judd was one of the women who was allegedly abused. I get it man...a woman hasn't looked at you in DECADES but could you at least hide your hate a little?

What an embarrassment some of the men are here. No respect for women at all.

If you can’t see or interpret Tom's post as a joke...........you’re just trolling........

Btw, Judd waited 20 years to tell her story apparently

Fager Fan 10-08-2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2229538)
I missed this the first time. So you want to blame Ashley Judd,who actually came forward about her harassment? You're victim blaming?

Wow man...I knew you were pathetic but you keep raising the bar.

You are either dim or intentionally misinterpret what others say. Which is it?

You don't want to debate me on this subject. When an adult doesn't come forward to expose a sexual predator, then that adult is knowingly allowing that predator to take another victim. Judd and countless other adults in Hollywood allowed this man to likely victimize dozens of other women. I find that appalling, just as any decent person should, but I doubt you and decency are ever seen in the same place.

davew 10-09-2017 12:52 AM

Dahoss9698 10-09-2017 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2229545)
If you can’t see or interpret Tom's post as a joke...........you’re just trolling........

Btw, Judd waited 20 years to tell her story apparently

Maybe his jokes should be funny. You seem to be the only one that ever gets them. But truthfully, where is the joke?

You're victim blaming too? Interesting...

Dahoss9698 10-09-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2229554)
You are either dim or intentionally misinterpret what others say. Which is it?

You don't want to debate me on this subject. When an adult doesn't come forward to expose a sexual predator, then that adult is knowingly allowing that predator to take another victim. Judd and countless other adults in Hollywood allowed this man to likely victimize dozens of other women. I find that appalling, just as any decent person should, but I doubt you and decency are ever seen in the same place.

So you're blaming the victim. How did I misinterpret your words? She was a victim and you're blaming her for not coming forward.

I don't want to debate you? :lol::lol::lol: You're a moron. You're in your safe zone down here in the gutter where you're with the majority so you like to talk tough. Truth is, you're a spineless little man who would piss his pants if you were in the same room as me.

You've continually made totally crude remarks about women and you're going to lecture someone on decency? How rich.

I'll pray for you....you need it.

MutuelClerk 10-09-2017 08:36 AM

How can this topic even be debatable?

FantasticDan 10-09-2017 11:06 AM

Fager Fan 10-09-2017 02:47 PM

The Times article opens with Judd's account that she had been sexually harassed in a hotel room at the Peninsula Beverly Hills two decades ago. She details that he met her wearing a bathrobe, only to ask the actress, who had arrived to the room after a night shoot filming Kiss the Girls, if she would give him a massage or watch him shower.

By naming him, Judd confirms that a story published in Variety two years ago on this exact date was about Weinstein. That widely circulated article detailed the Peninsula encounter but at the time she declined to name him.

Judd added that it was necessary to come forward now: "Women have been talking about Harvey amongst ourselves for a long time, and it's simply beyond time to have the conversation publicly."

The Times reports that in total, eight women shared stories similar to Judd's, that Weinstein had a pattern of alleged misconduct. He would appear "nearly or fully naked in front of them, requiring them to be present while he bathed or repeatedly asking for a massage or initiating one himself," reports the Times.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp...expose-1046114

So kudos to Judd for finally coming forward. Jeers for not doing so 2 years ago when she had the chance, or in all the years prior when it'd been going on for an admitted "long time."

Jeers to all the others who knew and either covered for him or did nothing.

Weinstein is culpable for his actions, and all who knew are culpable for allowing him to continue.

Dahoss9698 10-09-2017 03:02 PM

Seems kind of odd for a man who has no involvement at all to be so intent on blaming a woman (who was assaulted) for another man allegedly sexually assaulting women.

I mean a rational person knows there are many reasons women don't always come forward. But to blame them? How disturbed do you have to be to think that way?

I take lots of personal satisfaction that I called him out for being a creep many weeks ago and all he continues to do is reinforce it.

Fager Fan 10-09-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2229754)
Seems kind of odd for a man who has no involvement at all to be so intent on blaming a woman (who was assaulted) for another man allegedly sexually assaulting women.

I mean a rational person knows there are many reasons women don't always come forward. But to blame them? How disturbed do you have to be to think that way?

I take lots of personal satisfaction that I called him out for being a creep many weeks ago and all he continues to do is reinforce it.

I treat women as equals, unlike you.

She and all in Hollywood who knew, some reports including Matt Damon and Russell Crowe, enabled this man to continue victimizing women.

Now we all see what a low-life you are, defending those who enable sexual predators.

Dahoss9698 10-09-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2229769)
I treat women as equals, unlike you.

She and all in Hollywood who knew, some reports including Matt Damon and Russell Crowe, enabled this man to continue victimizing women.

Now we all see what a low-life you are, defending those who enable sexual predators.

I'm not defending enabling sexual predators and I find it funny that you twisted it that way. I'm telling you that you are blaming the victim.

Again, there are many reasons why women who are assaulted don't come forward. If you weren't so stuck on trying to one up me you'd realize what a buffoon you sound like. I win again!

Just curious...if a rape victim doesn't come forward and her attacker rapes someone else...are they enabling the rapist?

Dahoss9698 10-09-2017 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2229801)

Just curious...if a rape victim doesn't come forward and her attacker rapes someone else...are they enabling the rapist?

I know I'm shocked but this question was avoided. Wonder why....