Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Yep….take that vax (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168260)

JustRalph 12-24-2021 12:13 PM

Yep….take that vax

boxcar 12-24-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2775470)

The solution is obvious: More boosters are needed.

PaceAdvantage 12-24-2021 12:34 PM

Luckily, big pharma has been handsomely compensated for such failure

tbwinner 12-24-2021 01:19 PM

The next narrative will be it's a GOOD thing you're getting infected with COVID. But first, take another boo$$$ter

ReplayRandall 12-24-2021 01:45 PM

Promises...Promises....ALL LIES

PaceAdvantage 12-24-2021 02:00 PM

Obvious SCIENCE!

boxcar 12-24-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbwinner (Post 2775492)
The next narrative will be it's a GOOD thing you're getting infected with COVID. But first, take another boo$$$ter

Dem dere boo$$$$$$sters will really, really benefit everyone, most especially Big Pharma.

boxcar 12-24-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2775504)

Fauci: the vaxxes are "highly, highly effective". Not just effective or highly effective, but highly, highly. Okay...:rolleyes:

And..."really, really good against variants."

And, "people can feel safe they're not going to get infected"

Can anyone spell M-I-S-I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N?

tbwinner 12-24-2021 04:03 PM

Remember

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations"

Tom 12-24-2021 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2775512)

Can anyone spell M-I-S-I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N?

F-A-U-C-I

B-I-D-E-N

H-O-C-H-U-L

C-N-N

PaceAdvantage 12-24-2021 04:32 PM

Which brings up an interesting point.

People like to claim that you can get COVID more than once because of the existence of the COVID VARIANT.

And yet, the vaccines DO protect you against original COVID + VARIANTS.

For instance, Moderna recently announced that the booster is very protective against OMICRON.

BUT, the BOOSTER is the SAME EXACT VACCINE as the original.

So, unlike the FLU SHOTS, which have to be HAND TAILORED each year to every strain they ANTICIPATE being the major causes of flu, the COVID vaccines ARE effective against ALL VARIANTS (if taken within the time period that they remain effective...effectiveness does WANE over time...thus the booster shots).

However, the point remains...that the VACCINES HAVE NOT BEEN ALTERED SINCE THE BEGINNING, yet they have been effective against ALL variants at one time or another.

So the claim that you can get COVID over and over again, due to the presence of variants, is simply not true.

If that WERE true, the COVID vaccine (and any boosters) would be completely ineffective against the various variants that have popped up.

davew 12-24-2021 05:42 PM

we will end up getting quarterly boosters 'hand tailored' to the latest variants

to protect us from what amounts to a cold

PaceAdvantage 12-24-2021 05:52 PM

they haven't changed the "formula" yet...no reason to...

This is also the reason why natural immunity works against all variants thus far

letswastemoney 12-24-2021 07:16 PM

Very persuasive ad

PaceAdvantage 12-24-2021 07:45 PM

Keep pumping your body full of experimental vaccines...because hey...we couldn't even get THAT PART right...

Think about it...they had basically ZERO CLUE what the **** was going to happen with these vaccines.

It was like the Nancy Pelosi school of FDA approval...we have to PASS THE VACCINE in order to know WHAT THE **** IT DOES (or doesn't do)

But keep that faith, fetish vaXXXers...

davew 12-26-2021 08:33 PM

some countries are giving boosters to kill children .... that is just not right :(

geroge.burns99 12-27-2021 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2775979)
some countries are giving boosters to kill children .... that is just not right :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHk71KuOvGc

We cant give it to animals because thats Animal Cruelty/Abuse!!!

Tom 12-27-2021 10:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Coming soon...

stuball 12-27-2021 01:44 PM

Yes

I have voted for natural immunity

boxcar 12-27-2021 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuball (Post 2776118)

I second that and also vote for herd immunity.

davew 12-27-2021 02:51 PM

Biden says he agrees with GOP governors: There's 'no federal solution' to pandemic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Tom 12-27-2021 03:18 PM

New cases NOW at 204,000 and deaths NOW at 1448.
By his own admission, HE IS WORSE THAN TRUMP AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN OFFICE.

Rotten POS.

davew 12-27-2021 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2776145)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw

New cases NOW at 204,000 and deaths NOW at 1448.
By his own admission, HE IS WORSE THAN TRUMP AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN OFFICE.

Rotten POS.

COME ON MAN, he has changed his mind and is man enough to admit he was wrong ....

Michael 12-27-2021 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuball (Post 2776118)

So many people don't even realize when they take a vaccine that it's a gambit. They're sacrificing their innate immunity for adaptive immunity. Over the long run you're basically screwing your own body for short term gains.
Depending on your circumstances it's not very smart to be treating your body like it's a dell computer.

I'm not going to tell people to get or to not get the a shot or wear a dumb mask... but everyone should know what you're getting into when you take a shot. FFS, look into why people are getting bells palsy or myocarditis and at least understand what you're up against. I spoke to a nurse who's daughter got the shot and was throwing blood clots and had to get a d-dimer test done at her hospital. The vast majority of problems aren't an issue if you're healthy.... if you're unhealthy it's a different story.

I can rant for days... just trying spread the truth before people make poor decisions. everyone has to make a decision. some might have to get a shot and take those risks. If you're healthy you already know what to do.

mostpost 12-27-2021 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2775470)

Read the comments. Not the idiot comments here. The comments
at the link. Like this one.

bat9991 • a day ago
This is a faulty study, and will be either corrected or retracted once peer reviewed!
You cannot exclude "Previously SARS-CoV-2 PCR-positive individuals" and correlate VE against the same cohort you just removed a significant percentage of them!

You are skewing your test data significantly towards the unvaccinated cohort (which has much higher rate of PCR positive than the vaccinated cohort)

If negative VE was not a clue for the faulty calculations, I don't know what would be!

The authors removed an entire cohort from the study which would have completely changed the results. And they admitted they did so. This is a preprint. If you don’t know what a preprint is by now, you shouldn’t be wasting our time. As. Soon as this is peer reviewed it will be assigned to the trash can. I

PaceAdvantage 12-27-2021 04:43 PM

Let us know when it's been corrected or retracted.

We don't want to make you sweat too hard. You're old.

mostpost 12-27-2021 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael (Post 2776152)
So many people don't even realize when they take a vaccine that it's a gambit. They're sacrificing their innate immunity for adaptive immunity. Over the long run you're basically screwing your own body for short term gains.
Depending on your circumstances it's not very smart to be treating your body like it's a dell computer.

I'm not going to tell people to get or to not get the a shot or wear a dumb mask... but everyone should know what you're getting into when you take a shot. FFS, look into why people are getting bells palsy or myocarditis and at least understand what you're up against. I spoke to a nurse who's daughter got the shot and was throwing blood clots and had to get a d-dimer test done at her hospital. The vast majority of problems aren't an issue if you're healthy.... if you're unhealthy it's a different story.

I can rant for days... just trying spread the truth before people make poor decisions. everyone has to make a decision. some might have to get a shot and take those risks. If you're healthy you already know what to do.

To avoid making poor decisions, I won’t listen to a word you say.

Cuffdaddy 12-27-2021 06:01 PM

Try not to laugh:

"��President Harris comes to me��"

classhandicapper 01-05-2022 10:49 AM

This kind of stuff is over my head. I can't tell whether he's interpreting it correctly or not, but if he is the vaccine should be halted, and if he's not, someone better explain this.

Quote:

A huge new study has found the risk of serious heart problems called myocarditis in men under 40 soars with each dose of a Covid mRNA vaccine - and is sharply higher than the risk from a coronavirus infection itself.
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...Ol-tqtjAaniPM0

Tom 01-05-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy (Post 2776179)
Try not to laugh:

https://youtu.be/3rUTbdicays

"��President Harris comes to me��"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jeff P 01-05-2022 01:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by classhandicapper (Post 2777990)
This kind of stuff is over my head. I can't tell whether he's interpreting it correctly or not, but if he is the vaccine should be halted, and if he's not, someone better explain this....

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...Ol-tqtjAaniPM0

Take a look at the data from Pfizer's clinical vaccine trial submitted to the FDA.

Imo, it literally could have been used to predict the results in the study from your post:

CH7 Israel National News | Nov 17 2021
FDA report finds all-cause mortality higher among vaccinated:
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/317091

Quote:

FDA report shows Pfizer's clinical trials found 24% higher all-cause mortality rate among the vaccinated compared to placebo group. Report emphasizes that "None of the deaths were considered related to vaccination."

PDF at the FDA.gov site:
https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download

According to CH7 Israel National News, data submitted to the FDA from Pfizer's own clinical vaccine trial shows the following:

• 22,000 cohorts were given two doses of the Pfizer vaccine.

• 22,000 cohorts were given a placebo.

There were 3 COVID deaths among the study cohorts.

• 1 in the vaccinated group.

• 2 in the placebo group.

So twice as many COVID deaths among the placebo group.

Imo, based on that, the FDA committee voted to approve the Pfizer vaccine.

But that only gives you part of the big picture.

Buried on page 23 on the FDA's report of Pfizer's clinical vaccine trial data (link here) you can find the following:

Quote:

From Dose 1 through the March 13, 2021 data cutoff date, there were a total of 38 deaths, 21 in the COMIRNATY group and 17 in the placebo group. None of the deaths were considered related to vaccination.
• 21 all causes deaths among the vaccinated group.

• 17 all causes deaths among the placebo group.

So 23.5% higher all causes deaths among the vaccinated group. And the FDA claims the excess deaths in the vaccine group aren't related to vaccination.

I'm not buying that last part for a second.

The original table of all causes deaths submitted to the FDA by Pfizer (see the clickable thumbnail below) which I took a screenshot of but can no longer seem to find on the PDF at the FDA.gov site shows the following breakout of cardiac deaths:

• 4 cardiac arrests in the vaccinated group.
• 1 cardiac failure congestive in the vaccinated group.
• 1 cardio-respiratory arrest in the vaccinated group.
• 1 chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in the vaccinated group.

• 1 cardiac arrest in the placebo group.
• 0 cardiac failure congestive in the placebo group.
• 1 cardio-respiratory arrest in the placebo group.
• 0 chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in the placebo group.

So 7 cardiac deaths in the vaccinated group and 2 cardiac deaths in the placebo group.

Or 3.5 times the number of cardiac deaths in the vaccinated group vs. the placebo group.

-jp

ElKabong 01-05-2022 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff P (Post 2778022)
Take a look at the data from Pfizer's clinical vaccine trial submitted to the FDA.

Imo, it literally could have been used to predict the results in the study from your post:

PDF at the FDA.gov site:

According to CH7 Israel National News, data submitted to the FDA from Pfizer's own clinical vaccine trial shows the following:

Buried on page 23 on the FDA's report of Pfizer's clinical vaccine trial data (link here) you can find the following:

So 23.5% higher all causes deaths among the vaccinated group. And the FDA claims the excess deaths in the vaccine group aren't related to vaccination.

The original table of all causes deaths submitted to the FDA by Pfizer (see the clickable thumbnail below) which I took a screenshot of but can no longer seem to find on the PDF at the FDA.gov site shows the following breakout of cardiac deaths:

So 7 cardiac deaths in the vaccinated group and 2 cardiac deaths in the placebo group.

Or 3.5 times the number of cardiac deaths in the vaccinated group vs. the placebo group.

-jp

Saw this on another board I post on, it's great info. Thanks for posting, everyone should read

tucker6 01-05-2022 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff P (Post 2778022)

PDF at the FDA.gov site:

-jp

Thank you for doing this analysis. Certainly doesn't pass the smell test.

JustRalph 05-21-2022 08:25 PM

Elkchester Road 05-21-2022 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2805681)

They absolutely should, Ralph. That means they won't.

Parkview_Pirate 05-21-2022 10:23 PM

The official narrative will continue along the "safe and effective", "keep up to date with boosters to ward off the Cooties", and "there's a pandemic, ya know....".

All lies.

CDC data indicated early on 99.74% of people contracting Covid survived. If you were under 80 years old and not in a nursing home, the odds were better than that. There was, and still is, no pandemic.

The only thing dangerous about Covid is that it appears to be a man-made virus, found outside of nature, with long-term effects unknown.

Natural immunity effectiveness outranks The Jabs, as some of the SARS victims retained antibodies and resistance for more than a decade past infection. The Jabs - well, ask the Jabbers who've contracted it 3 or 4 times.

While .gov and Big Pharma insist the danger remains, they are doing their best to muddy the waters between the effects of the Jabs and contracting Covid itself. The true numbers can never be ascertained, considering the "two week" rule from Jab to cause of death, considering the control group in the trials was Jabbed, and considering the money at stake.

There will probably never be an honest reckoning of the guilty, but if there was it would dwarf the trials at Nuremberg by 1000 times.

Jeff P 05-22-2022 02:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the peer reviewed study mentioned in the tweet Ralph posted above.

mdpi.com
Association of Cerebral Venous Thrombosis with mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines: A Disproportionality Analysis of the World Health Organization Pharmacovigilance Database:
https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/10/5/799/htm

Quote:

by Jin Park, Moo-Seok Park, Hyung Jun Kim, and Tae-Jin Song*

Department of Neurology, Seoul Hospital, Ewha Womans University College of Medicine, 260 Gonghang-daero, Gangseo-gu, Seoul 07804, Korea

*Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.

Academic Editors: Antonella Caputo and François Meurens

Vaccines 2022, 10(5), 799; https://doi.org/10.3390/vaccines10050799

Received: 30 March 2022 / Revised: 13 May 2022 / Accepted: 15 May 2022 / Published: 18 May 2022
Quote:

Abstract

Cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT), a rare thrombotic event that can cause serious neurologic deficits, has been reported after some ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccinations against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). However, there are few reports of associations between COVID-19 mRNA vaccination and CVT. We retrospectively analyzed CVT occurrence, time of onset after vaccination, outcomes (recovered/not recovered), and death after COVID-19 vaccination from adverse drug reactions (ADR) reports in VigiBase. A disproportionality analysis was performed regarding COVID-19 mRNA vaccines (BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273) and the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine. We identified 756 (0.07%) CVT cases (620 (0.05%) after BNT162b2 and 136 (0.01%) after mRNA-1273) of 1,154,023 mRNA vaccine-related ADRs. Significant positive safety signals were noted for COVID-19 mRNA vaccines (95% lower end of information component = 1.56; reporting odds ratio with 95% confidence interval (CI) = 3.27). The median days to CVT onset differed significantly between the BNT162b2 and ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccines (12 (interquartile range, 3–22) and 11 (interquartile range, 7–16), respectively; p = 0.02). Fewer CVT patients died after receiving mRNA vaccines than after receiving the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine (odds ratio, 0.32; 95% CI, 0.22–0.45; p < 0.001). We noted a potential safety signal for CVT occurrence after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination. Therefore, awareness about the risk of CVT, even after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination, is necessary.
Quote:

3. Results

On 30 September 2021, 1513 ADR cases (0.09%) of CVT out of 1,730,636 reports were observed for the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines (BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273) and the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine. Of these, ADRs of CVT were reported as 756 (0.07%) out of 1,154,023 cases for the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines (620 (0.05%) for BNT162b2 and 136 (0.01%) for mRNA-1273) and 757 (0.13%) out of 577,124 cases for the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine.
Quote:

More than 90% of the patients were in serious condition, and 33% did not recover or died. The outcome of death after CVT was significantly higher in patients who received the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine than in those who received the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines (odds ratio (OR) = 0.32; 95% CI, 0.22–0.45; p < 0.001). In pairwise comparisons of the different types of vaccines, vaccination with ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 more often led to death after CVT than vaccination with BNT162b2 (OR = 0.35; 95% CI, 0.25–0.50; p < 0.001) or mRNA-1273 (OR = 0.18; 95% CI, 0.07–0.44; p < 0.001)
Quote:

Figure 2. Disproportionality analysis between mRNA-based vaccines and the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine to compare cerebral venous thrombosis occurrence in vaccinated individuals with the entire VigiBase database. The information component (IC) and reporting odds ratio (ROR) were calculated for the disproportionality analysis. In this forest plot, overall COVID-19 vaccines showed significantly positive associations with cerebral venous thrombosis by IC025 (2.01) and ROR025 (5.14).

Figure 2 at the above link presents both ADR/Adverse Drug Reaction and CVT/Cerebral Venous Thrombosis comparison of Covid Vaccines vs. ALL DRUGS IN THE ENTIRE WHO DATABASE.

These are the numbers for ADR/Adverse Drug Reaction:
Code:

Covid Vaccines: 1,730,636
All Drugs:    27,370,413

These are the numbers for CVT/Cerebral Venous Thrombosis:
Code:

Covid Vaccines: 1,513
All Drugs:      5,615

I don't know how many thousands of different drugs are being tracked in the WHO Database and for how many years.

But the data from the study shows:

1. Covid Vaccines account for 6.32 percent of all ADR/Adverse Drug Reactions in the WHO Database.

2. Covid Vaccines account for 26.95% of all CVT/Cerebral Venous Thrombosis or Vein(s) in the Brain blocked by Blood Clot(s) in the WHO Database.

Imo, THAT is an astounding number.

Breaking the data from Figure 2 in the study out into two categories: Covid Vaccine vs. Non-Covid Vaccine makes this next observation easier to see.

Here's what the data looks like after doing that:

Covid Vaccine ADR and CVT stays the same:
Code:

ADR:  1,730,636
CVT:      1,513

Non-Covid Vaccine ADR and CVT looks like this:
Code:

ADR: 25,639,777
CVT:      4,102

The likelihood of suffering a CVT after a non-Covid Vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction is 4,102/25,639,777 = 1.5999e-4 or 1.5999 in 10,000.

The likelihood of suffering a CVT after a Covid Vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction is 1,513/1,730,636 = 8.7425e-4 or 8.7425 in 10,000.

Put another way:

You are 5.46 times more likely to suffer a CVT after Covid Vaccine Adverse Reaction than after Adverse Reaction for ALL DRUGS IN THE ENTIRE WHO DATABASE THAT AREN'T COVID VACCINES.

Imo, THAT is also an astounding number.

-jp

PaceAdvantage 05-22-2022 02:36 PM

Thanks for posting that Jeff.

Unfortunately, it won't matter to many people.

COVID, apparently, was the number 1 killer of people anywhere, at anytime, in any era, and any risks either real or imagined associated with the vaccine are WORTH IT to save humanity...so just shut up already....:lol::lol::lol: (I'm kidding about the shutting up part)

mostpost 05-22-2022 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2805681)

Did Dr. Gold post this before or after she was indicted for participating in the Jan. 6 riot? Did she post it before or after she lost her medical certification?

PaceAdvantage 05-22-2022 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2805795)
Did Dr. Gold post this before or after she was indicted for participating in the Jan. 6 riot? Did she post it before or after she lost her medical certification?

that shit doesn't fly anymore...people are wise to your bullshit

1/6

:lol::lol::lol: