Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bloomberg pays felons fines.....to vote (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160577)

JustRalph 09-23-2020 01:38 AM

Bloomberg pays felons fines.....to vote

OntheRail 09-23-2020 02:31 AM

This seem awful like... paying for votes. But for the Left it's anything goes. Imagine the outrage if a Republican attempted this scheme. :coffee:

tucker6 09-23-2020 08:34 AM

Certainly smells like paying for votes. I mean, isn't that what reparations really are? The mass buying of votes from one color of skin? Isn't that what amnesty is about? The mass buying of votes from one skin color. This certainly isn't the first balloon floated that smelled of vote buying and won't be the last. In this particular case, Bloomberg is not as imaginative as other politicians so it looks exactly like it is. Vote buying. He should have made it a jobs programs equal to exactly what each prisoner owes. :puke:

Actor 09-23-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2655117)
This seem awful like... paying for votes. But for the Left it's anything goes. Imagine the outrage if a Republican attempted this scheme.

How does he know the felons will not vote Republican? Doesn't Florida have a secret ballot?

jimmyb 09-23-2020 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Actor (Post 2655160)
How does he know the felons will not vote Republican? Doesn't Florida have a secret ballot?

A felon voting for law and order.:pound::pound::pound:

OntheRail 09-23-2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

Ballet harvesting would be my guess.

lamboguy 09-23-2020 12:14 PM

if i was sitting in his shoes, i would get off my ass and get a couple of guys on that supreme court to do some business.

boxcar 09-23-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

So you think Bloomberg would spend millions if he thought the vast majority of his beloved felons would cast their votes for the party he hates? :coffee:

Boomer 09-23-2020 12:22 PM

He is NOT paying the fees for white felons, just black felons. Tell me this is NOT election fixing.

I live in Florida and every other commercial is a Biden commercial thanks to Mike Bloomberg. The funny thing is these are really horrible commercials with Bidens hair in disarray and speaking like a bumbling idiot.

OntheRail 09-23-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer (Post 2655187)
He is NOT paying the fees for white felons, just black felons. Tell me this is NOT election fixing.

I live in Florida and every other commercial is a Biden commercial thanks to Mike Bloomberg. The funny thing is these are really horrible commercials with Bidens hair in disarray and speaking like a bumbling idiot.

In other word...the best of his resent footage.

Tom 09-23-2020 12:44 PM

Seriously, can the dem get any lower?
What worthless dirt bags the entire party is.

Just heard, Florid AG may have already opened a criminal probe into this.

Good - hope this POS gets put in with the scumbags.

JustRalph 09-23-2020 12:57 PM

To Gaetz and Moody, however, there are legal concerns regarding Bloomberg’s political spending in this specific case.

“I believe there may be a criminal investigation already underway of the Bloomberg-connected activities in Florida,” Gaetz told Sean Hannity.

“[Under Florida law] it’s a third-degree felony for someone to either directly or indirectly provide something of value to impact whether or not someone votes. So the question is whether or not paying off someone’s fines and legal obligations counts as something of value, and it clearly does. If Michael Bloomberg was offering to pay off people’s credit card debts, you would obviously see the value in that.

Actor 09-23-2020 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2655184)
So you think Bloomberg would spend millions if he thought the vast majority of his beloved felons would cast their votes for the party he hates?

Not at all. But if he thinks the vast majority would cast their votes for the Democrats then what does he base that belief on?

jay68802 09-23-2020 02:50 PM

If he pays off 10,000 peoples fines. All he needs is for 60% to vote for Biden, and the Dems pick up 2000 votes.

ElKabong 09-23-2020 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2655206)
To Gaetz and Moody, however, there are legal concerns regarding Bloomberg’s political spending in this specific case.

“I believe there may be a criminal investigation already underway of the Bloomberg-connected activities in Florida,” Gaetz told Sean Hannity.

“[Under Florida law] it’s a third-degree felony for someone to either directly or indirectly provide something of value to impact whether or not someone votes. So the question is whether or not paying off someone’s fines and legal obligations counts as something of value, and it clearly does. If Michael Bloomberg was offering to pay off people’s credit card debts, you would obviously see the value in that.

Nothing will come of this. Does anyone believe Bloomberg goes to jail?

Meanwhile he's running the ads, setting people free from jail. Mission accomplished, but I still think Trump carries FLA unless the unforeseen happens