Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Site Handicapping Contests (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Monmouth / Canterbury contest (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59258)

point given 06-29-2009 10:02 PM

Monmouth / Canterbury contest

July 11th at monmouth $100 entry and $300 bankroll. $50 wagers min. on at least 4 races from both tracks. 3 top winners go to DRF contest.

reckless 06-30-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by point given
July 11th at monmouth $100 entry and $300 bankroll. $50 wagers min. on at least 4 races from both tracks. 3 top winners go to DRF contest.

Could you play this contest online but must you be at the racetrack ??

I just hate the traffic getting to Monmouth, and leaving the oval is even worse!!

Thanks.

point given 06-30-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reckless

I just hate the traffic getting to Monmouth, and leaving the oval is even worse!!

Thanks.

Ontrack tourney . yeah traffic is bad, learn the back streets and its not as bad

njcurveball 06-30-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

NJ residents cannot play contests from home, the 4NJBETS system just cannot take the extra hundred people on a Saturday. ;)

reckless 06-30-2009 10:04 PM

Thanks to both Point Given and njcurveball for your replies.

The back roads don't help me because I need to get to the Garden State Pway south to I-195 on my way to Pennsylvania and driving right thru that mall road is my only way out.

point given 07-01-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Thanks to both Point Given and njcurveball for your replies.

The back roads don't help me because I need to get to the Garden State Pway south to I-195 on my way to Pennsylvania and driving right thru that mall road is my only way out.

Theres a back entrance/exit to the track and a road that parallels the mall road to the GSP. google the map and you will find it. Most people are lemmngs and don't try to find work arounds, sit in traffic and curse or don't go.