Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   REALLY? 8-year olds? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140876)

jocko699 09-19-2017 05:35 PM

REALLY? 8-year olds?

Dahoss9698 09-19-2017 08:37 PM

Dont get too excited by the title of this thread Fager Fan.

Fager Fan 09-19-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2221780)
Dont get too excited by the title of this thread Fager Fan.

You know what they say about karma and payback.

Dahoss9698 09-19-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2221805)
You know what they say about karma and payback.

I love threats.

Especially when the person making them is too afraid to say them face to face.

Fager Fan 09-19-2017 10:38 PM

Have a great night, DaNonce.

Dahoss9698 09-19-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2221822)
Have a great night, DaNonce.

You too buddy. Sweet dreams.

davew 09-20-2017 08:25 PM

the pee-wee football games I have seen, never had 'national anthems' played/sung

Marshall Bennett 09-21-2017 05:01 AM

Bet a parent that obviously shouldn't be a parent coached him here in being a little prick.

Inner Dirt 09-21-2017 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2221819)
I love threats.

Especially when the person making them is too afraid to say them face to face.

You are the only one here I see threatening people. Your reading comprehension appears poor to say the least. You also seem to suffer from psychological projection.

Dahoss9698 09-21-2017 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2222269)
You are the only one here I see threatening people. Your reading comprehension appears poor to say the least. You also seem to suffer from psychological projection.

Who did I threaten, homophobe?

Inner Dirt 09-21-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2222271)
Who did I threaten, homophobe?

Wow, not only is your reading comprehension poor, you can't even comprehend your own postings. You are constantly wanting to meet Fager Fan "face to face", any "normal person" would perceive that as a threat. Also why does my admitted disdain for the idea of two dudes having sex bother you so much?

Dahoss9698 09-21-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2222276)
Wow, not only is your reading comprehension poor, you can't even comprehend your own postings. You are constantly wanting to meet Fager Fan "face to face", any "normal person" would perceive that as a threat. Also why does my admitted disdain for the idea of two dudes having sex bother you so much?

He actually proposed we meet up first. I'm just trying to follow up on something he suggested.

Maybe mind your own business and stay out of other people's discussions when you don't know the specifics.

You have more of an issue with your homophobia than I. Which is why you admitted to hiding it when you're not anonymous. Wonder why.

Inner Dirt 09-21-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2222280)
He actually proposed we meet up first. I'm just trying to follow up on something he suggested.

Maybe mind your own business and stay out of other people's discussions when you don't know the specifics.

You have more of an issue with your homophobia than I. Which is why you admitted to hiding it when you're not anonymous. Wonder why.

You have to explain that, as you have issues with reading comprehension and expressing yourself. It sounds like you are suggesting I should voice my inner thoughts directly to the type of homosexuals I am uncomfortable around? Honestly the last one I saw in person was a drag queen in front of me in line a few years ago at a mini mart. Instead of looking the other way once I noticed it was a dude in a dress, I should have called him a bunch of foul names? So you are suggesting my silence is bad and that I should start verbally assaulting gay people? I have no issue with my homophobia, anyone who knows me knows about it, even my liberal girlfriend.

jms62 09-21-2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2222304)
You have to explain that, as you have issues with reading comprehension and expressing yourself. It sounds like you are suggesting I should voice my inner thoughts directly to the type of homosexuals I am uncomfortable around? Honestly the last one I saw in person was a drag queen in front of me in line a few years ago at a mini mart. Instead of looking the other way once I noticed it was a dude in a dress, I should have called him a bunch of foul names? So you are suggesting my silence is bad and that I should start verbally assaulting gay people? I have no issue with my homophobia, anyone who knows me knows about it, even my liberal girlfriend.

He is suggesting you get the mental help you need to come to terms your latent homosexuality before you do act out negatively and screw up your life. It doesn't take Sigmund Freud to see what is going on here.

Inner Dirt 09-21-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jms62 (Post 2222310)
He is suggesting you get the mental help you need to come to terms your latent homosexuality before you do act out negatively and screw up your life. It doesn't take Sigmund Freud to see what is going on here.

Interesting, so you are saying homosexuals need mental help?