Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Biden’s world about to get worse (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170679)

JustRalph 05-23-2022 05:13 PM

Biden’s world about to get worse

I remember the Jimmy Carter malaise

Looks like Babyshit to what’s coming

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/05...soline-n471325

PaceAdvantage 05-23-2022 05:45 PM

Isn't home heating oil just basically diesel?

Hmmmm...imagine if a shortage hits and extends into the cold winter months...hmmmmm....

JustRalph 05-23-2022 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2806054)

Hmmmm...imagine if a shortage hits and extends into the cold winter months...hmmmmm....

Yep……they dye it to keep the products separate

Inner Dirt 05-23-2022 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2806054)

or Kerosene.

davew 06-02-2022 08:54 AM

heavy diesel usage in agriculture ... -> 'Biden executive orders and war on fossil fuel cause millons to die of starvation' in the next 5 years

Tom 06-02-2022 09:55 AM

I've been pouring baby formula into my tank, but I'm almost out.
Now what.

chrisl 06-02-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2806067)
or Kerosene.

The home heating oil I used many years ago was called “Bunker Crude” damn it was so cheap.

Inner Dirt 06-02-2022 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisl (Post 2808307)
The home heating oil I used many years ago was called “Bunker Crude” damn it was so cheap.

Here you can get kerosene out of the pump at gas stations, I use it to supplement my electric heat in my shop in portable heaters. Pump price was only up 25% from last year, which was $5 a gallon.

Dave Schwartz 06-02-2022 01:03 PM

That Hot Air page is a dead link as of 10:02am pacific

classhandicapper 06-02-2022 01:21 PM

It's getting harder to determine if they are incompetent, evil, or both, but most likely it's both.

i don't have a problem with moving away from oil and gas over time. I think it's a good idea. But it has to be done in a logical way to limit the damage of the transition.

i'm getting tired of holding back what I think out of politeness.

They are fvcking scumbags. They should all rot in hell. Anyone that votes for these Satan loving economically illiterate America hating mental illness normalizing Marxists is a dumb fuck.

Inner Dirt 06-02-2022 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classhandicapper (Post 2808331)
It's getting harder to determine if they are incompetent, evil, or both, but most likely it's both.

i don't have a problem with moving away from oil and gas over time. I think it's a good idea. But it has to be done in a logical way to limit the damage of the transition.

i'm getting tired of holding back what I think out of politeness.

They are fvcking scumbags. They should all rot in hell. Anyone that votes for these Satan loving economically illiterate America hating mental illness normalizing Marxists is a dumb fuck.

Is that holding back?:lol::lol::lol:

They are incompetent, delusional and naive. The only thing that helps get a Democrat votes is people that only get their news from liberal sources and strangely trust politicians as long as they are in the party they align with.
Those people do exist, we have one here our Cliff Clavin double, MP.

azeri98 06-02-2022 04:17 PM

Didn't they say when they won that the adults were back in charge? I'd hate to see what would happen if the children were in charge. As bad as Trudeau is up here Biden is down there.

classhandicapper 06-02-2022 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2808333)
Is that holding back?:lol::lol::lol:

They are incompetent, delusional and naive.

There are a lot of things to potentially dislike about the republicans, but it's hard for me to find a redeeming quality among the modern democrats. Even when I agree with them on a priority, they are so horrible at policy it makes me sick.

How hard is it to slowly to reduce dependency on oil and gas without demolishing the entire country?

They are either dumb as a pile of rocks or they are willing to totally wreck the economy, destroy innocent important businesses, destroy jobs and lives, freeze people, starve people, and cause global upheaval on purpose just to get what they want faster.

xtb 06-02-2022 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classhandicapper (Post 2808377)

How hard is it to slowly to reduce dependency on oil and gas without demolishing the entire country?

It's part of the "Great Reset", seriously.

Inner Dirt 06-02-2022 06:44 PM

In 45 minutes, 7:30 EST Biden is going to speak on the need for more gun control. I bet he will lie or misinform less than two minutes after he first opens his mouth.