Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Least expensive unlimited PP's (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159390)

onetonine 07-18-2020 05:01 PM

Least expensive unlimited PP's

Just wondering if someone can help me with finding the least expensive past performances for thoroughbred and harness racing.

I know a lot of betting sites offer free programs if you bet on the card but I would rather just buy a subscription than be forced to place a bet.

Thanks

woodbinepmi 07-18-2020 05:41 PM

Brisnet Premium's are one dollar.

cj 07-18-2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onetonine (Post 2632707)
Just wondering if someone can help me with finding the least expensive past performances for thoroughbred and harness racing.

I know a lot of betting sites offer free programs if you bet on the card but I would rather just buy a subscription than be forced to place a bet.

Thanks

https://www.timeformus.com/products

Every track, every day for $75 a month. I think there is an annual available too even more discounted but I don't think it is advertised.

ubercapper 07-20-2020 11:59 AM

STATS Race Lens provides PPs you can customize, plus seven PDF formats and an XML file for every TB and QH track in North America every day.

The annual subscription is $999 (so pennies per track per day) but there are usually discounts of 20%-30% for new subscribers. Send me a PM and I'll find out the latest discount and code if interested.

onetonine 07-26-2020 12:50 PM

Thanks everyone!

I'm still looking into it.

MonmouthParkJoe 07-26-2020 08:40 PM

NYRA offers free Equibase PPs on their website for every live race day of theirs.

Covers you for at least one track.

therussmeister 07-26-2020 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonmouthParkJoe (Post 2635733)
NYRA offers free Equibase PPs on their website for every live race day of theirs.

Covers you for at least one track.

And BRIS PPs for Arlington and most likely Churchill this fall are free.

onetonine 07-27-2020 11:05 PM

Thanks MonmouthParkJoe and The RussMeister

At least some of the programs are free!

I thought with sports betting becoming legal maybe horse racing would at least make a basic program free....but I guess I was wrong!

mikesal57 07-27-2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubercapper (Post 2633248)
STATS Race Lens provides PPs you can customize, plus seven PDF formats and an XML file for every TB and QH track in North America every day.

The annual subscription is $999 (so pennies per track per day) but there are usually discounts of 20%-30% for new subscribers. Send me a PM and I'll find out the latest discount and code if interested.

I think he just re-thought buying a subscription.....:lol::lol::lol:

Tom 08-01-2020 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therussmeister (Post 2635749)
And BRIS PPs for Arlington and most likely Churchill this fall are free.

Right now, Arlington and Century Mile are FREE.

onetonine 09-02-2020 01:23 PM

I thought with sports betting becoming legal in many states that maybe a free basic program would be available.

It dose not seem like a lot to ask.

Clocker 09-03-2020 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onetonine (Post 2648375)
I thought with sports betting becoming legal in many states that maybe a free basic program would be available.

It dose not seem like a lot to ask.

It's a lot to ask from someone with a monopoly on the product.