Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   To the Supporters of this Insanity (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168685)

Elkchester Road 01-17-2022 08:17 PM

To the Supporters of this Insanity

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cdc-ro...rnal-interview

We are going in to year 3 of this "Pandemic"...with still no clear message or plan for the Country.

As an Agency with thousands of employees...to be "coordinated" so poorly, while getting no better during the 2 year duration of this, is absolutely INEXCUSABLE.

This should be one Hell of a wake-up call to those who support Government-sponsored Healthcare. Reasonable people don't need this alarm...people who support Big Government will simply ignore it. Just don't try to tell me the way I think is wrong...when I can clearly see how much of a Cluster**** our Government is.

PaceAdvantage 01-17-2022 08:31 PM

This is my new favorite spam vid:

Rex Phinney 01-17-2022 08:41 PM

It's comical to me the way people want so desperately for the government to be their safety net. When will they learn the government doesn't have the answers, they are just bullshitting you into giving them control.

You can't even dream up an entity with a worse track record than the government.

Imagine something like social security, where the government forcible takes taxes from every single wage earner and employer in the land, every year. Then if a retiree dies before collecting the money they paid into the system the government just keeps the difference. And even this the government manages to find a way to f*ck up.

thaskalos 01-17-2022 08:43 PM

Two troubling facts have revealed themselves during this pandemic, IMO.

The world's governments are all inept...and the citizens are all helpless against them. "Democracy" my ass.

Elkchester Road 01-17-2022 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex Phinney (Post 2780540)
It's comical to me the way people want so desperately for the government to be their safety net. When will they learn the government doesn't have the answers, they are just bullshitting you into giving them control.

You can't even dream up an entity with a worse track record than the government.

Imagine something like social security, where the government forcible takes taxes from every single wage earner and employer in the land, every year. Then if a retiree dies before collecting the money they paid into the system the government just keeps the difference. And even this the government manages to find a way to f*ck up.

Exactly.

Exactly.

And...exactly.

Rex Phinney :)

Elkchester Road 01-17-2022 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2780541)
Two troubling facts have revealed themselves during this pandemic, IMO.

The world's governments are all inept...and the citizens are all helpless against them. "Democracy" my ass.

I know I'm certainly not going to debate this, thaskalos. :ThmbUp:

Elkchester Road 01-17-2022 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2780539)
This is my new favorite spam vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTwluoSmduQ

And to think there are people who will argue with this until they are out of breath. They will, of course, have used much of that breath saying it was "Trump's fault".

PaceAdvantage 01-17-2022 08:52 PM

Still kind of hard to do when more people died of COVID in 2021 compared to 2020...when there was no vaccine...the entire narrative is trash at this point.

thaskalos 01-17-2022 08:54 PM

In Greece, the land where "Democracy" was born...the citizens had to show proof to the "authorities" that they had a valid reason to venture outside of their homes. :faint:

Elkchester Road 01-17-2022 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2780545)
Still kind of hard to do when more people died of COVID in 2021 compared to 2020...when there was no vaccine...the entire narrative is trash at this point.

Absolutely true, PA. Yet, our "Leaders"...along with mostpost and 46zilzal...talk as if they are time-warp locked in the first year of the Pandemic. I guess that is what they are supposed to do when each passing day since then reveals something that chips away at their Narrative.

Piss on their Narrative.

davew 01-17-2022 09:00 PM

there is a plan for the pandemic

soon it will be declared over

and will be endemic forever

Rex Phinney 01-17-2022 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2780546)
In Greece, the land where "Democracy" was born...the citizens had to show proof to the "authorities" that they had a valid reason to venture outside of their homes. :faint:

And yet a huge % of people will go along with this, convinced by the powers that be that it is for the best. :bang:

rastajenk 01-17-2022 09:34 PM

And yet, some of you reading this thread still think a federalized horse racing authority is going to deliver some goods.

:p

;)

thaskalos 01-17-2022 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastajenk (Post 2780554)
And yet, some of you reading this thread still think a federalized horse racing authority is going to deliver some goods.

:p

;)

In this regard...things are so screwed up that even the government may be a more worthwhile option. :)

Tom 01-18-2022 11:17 AM

More people died of covid under Biden than Trump.
Yet the media stopped the daily death counts.

More people died in Afghanistan under Ombama than Bush.
Yet the media stopped the daily death counts.

Democrats talky but no walky.