Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   ADW help (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170085)

Ray2000 04-13-2022 02:16 PM

ADW help

Looking for a good ADW that is not Xpress bet(DRF), AmWager or TwinSpires

lamboguy 04-13-2022 02:31 PM

NYRA BETS not bad

Ray2000 04-13-2022 03:28 PM

Thanks Lambo, i'll check them out. Looking like TVG so far.

bofkentucky 04-13-2022 06:09 PM

can you give a rundown of why the options you don't like aren't working for you?

missing content?
bonus/rebates?
interface?

lamboguy 04-13-2022 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray2000 (Post 2798686)
Thanks Lambo, i'll check them out. Looking like TVG so far.

i think NYRA bets is not 10 times better than TVG, its 100 times better! i have no problem with XPREESSBET OR TWIN SPIRES either

Bustin Stones 04-13-2022 06:23 PM

I've used NYRA bets and never a hitch.

Ray2000 04-14-2022 09:41 AM

Bustin Stones

I've used AmWager for over 10 years via nhPlay, needed XPressbet for Hoosier and The Meadows so had an account there also via nhPlay. No longer need Xpressbet since AmWager now carries those 2 tracks.

I had, maybe still have TwinSpires but no longer use them since they changed interface and won't let you use classic.

Tried DRF/ HarnessEye but they're a part of the Xpressbet mess and I have to wait a year to open an account.

I'm a Pa resident and just lost rebates via nhPlay.

2 recent bad experiences with AmWager (didn't get paid on a winner due to United Tote Problem, and hard to cancel a bet, yesterday) made me think I'll look around to see what's new with the ADWs.

Maybe I'm just venting.

Brisk Urging 04-14-2022 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray2000 (Post 2798777)
Bustin Stones

I've used AmWager for over 10 years via nhPlay, needed XPressbet for Hoosier and The Meadows so had an account there also via nhPlay. No longer need Xpressbet since AmWager now carries those 2 tracks.

I had, maybe still have TwinSpires but no longer use them since they changed interface and won't let you use classic.

Tried DRF/ HarnessEye but they're a part of the Xpressbet mess and I have to wait a year to open an account.

2 recent bad experiences with AmWager (didn't get paid on a winner due to United Tote Problem, and hard to cancel a bet, yesterday) made me think I'll look around to see what's new with the ADWs.

Maybe I'm just venting.

DO signups for amwager still need nhplay?

Ray2000 04-14-2022 02:35 PM

No

but I'm not sure how rebate eligibility requirements are handled.

https://www.amwager.com/

trifecta 04-14-2022 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray2000 (Post 2798777)
Bustin Stones

Maybe I'm just venting.

They have reinstated both the Classic and Express interfaces. They're at the bottom of the drop down menu under "Bet Now" on the current Twinspires betting menu.

BettinBilly 04-16-2022 07:24 PM

I like TVG. No complaints.

I've been using TVG, Xpressbet, and TwinSpires for a long time. Unlike some, I do not have any complaints about Xpressbet. I'm still using Xpressbet almost exclusively. Although I have open accounts with TwinSpires and TVG. My second ADW pick is definitley TVG.

lagavulin62 04-18-2022 02:30 PM

Not that it matters as I am in Texas. But just curious, do any ADW’s payoff the same as in person at the track?

bofkentucky 04-19-2022 08:53 AM

All the us based ones do, the offshore shops are the ones that cap payoffs. There are some states that tax (surcharge) wins, but call your congress critter to fix that.

lamboguy 04-19-2022 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bofkentucky (Post 2799584)
All the us based ones do, the offshore shops are the ones that cap payoffs. There are some states that tax (surcharge) wins, but call your congress critter to fix that.

you get capped in Nevada as well if for any reason they aren't taking pari-mutuel.

lagavulin62 04-19-2022 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bofkentucky (Post 2799584)

I was aware of Twinspires doing it because I had a very very very small account with them before they were booted out of Texas. I actually only joined so that I could watch live racing. I didn’t take the betting seriously because I knew it was a ripoff. I’ll drive the 50 mins to Sam Houston when I want to bet. It could be years before anything good happens in Texas unfortunately but even opening OTB’s like in AZ, where I read they have the same payouts, would be better than nothing.