Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Handicap This Race (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141491)

AstrosFan 10-27-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay68802 (Post 2235207)
One more thing, Let's Go Dodgers! :)

Oh those are fighting words!:p

jay68802 10-27-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstrosFan (Post 2235211)
Oh those are fighting words!:p

Next time you pick a winner, I will buy you a beer.

jay68802 10-28-2017 12:55 AM

Delta Downs Race #9:

:1: Temprano 15-1 Can't complain about this guy. Has been improving and has a good trainer. Is going to be involved in the pace and that has been a problem. Can't play in this situation. Pass.

:2: M B Puck 30-1 Name sounds like a Quarter Horse, and well.....

:3: Tip Tap Tapizar 2-1 Class is here, but has earned 2 good speed figures and 3 others have done better in this race. Would not surprise me if he wins on class alone but if he beats me, he beats me. Pass.

:4: Masterly 3-1 Thornton is up and will give a good ride. Can't get exited about what looks like a chaser in this race. Out.

:5: No One Greater 6-1 If you like this horse, I can't blame you. His two best races have been at this distance and a very nice recent work. Good claiming horse. Pass.

:6: Queeten 8-1 If you blame the turf for the last one, you have a good horse in this race. Trainer and jockey are solid, and steady works make me think he is ready. My pick.

:7: Set Hut 5-1 C J is on and will get this guy close to the pace. Speed figures say that he is just not good enough. Pass.

:8: Case's Ticket 12-1 A steady runner that might just survive in this race. Solid numbers with the trainer and just looks like a horse that has some heart. Contender.

:9: Quality Production 8-1 Will get the lead in this race at some point. Like the trainer and jockey and in this race it makes a difference. Contender.

FakeNameChanged 10-28-2017 09:00 AM

#9-DeD-1 Mile Alw-39K
My contenders are:
:1: Temprano 15-1 Fast, might break on top from pp1, but looks outclassed at this distance
:3: Tip Tap Tapizar-2-1. Looming Class is the question, has the look of #1 at Woodbine yesterday. If he's close to his recent competition, would be a cake walk. Raced 7 days ago.
:4: Masterly 3-1. should be involved with his speed. Step up in class. LIke that he worked 5f only 4 days ago in heavy conditions
:6: Queeten 8-1. Should be near the lead with the 1 & 9, distance a question, and doesn't appear to like running around a lot of turns.
:9: Quality Production 8-1. Would be fighting for lead from outside post. Lack of work a question.

My picks are: :4: Masterly :6: Queeten :9: Quality Production :3: Tip Tap Tapizar.

Immortal6 10-28-2017 11:35 AM

:1: should set the early fractions, and frankly needs to get the lead to have any shot of getting a piece. He should be setting fractions like this is a 6F race 23/46 but will be overtaken by the :9: and :4: halfway through the far turn. The :3: is intriguing based on class alone but his figs and times just seem dreadful at 2-1. The :6: and :8: will be too far off the pace to threaten the :4: and :9: imo.

Win :9:

Ex Box :9::4:

Others to use underneath in tri/super :6::3::8: