Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Site Handicapping Contests (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   tournament play (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134850)

steve1904 11-26-2016 12:01 AM

tournament play

Has anyone signed up and played omn a new tournament site TTEgames.net? Just wanted to find out what you thought of it.

Thanks
Steve

ReplayRandall 11-26-2016 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve1904
Has anyone signed up and played omn a new tournament site TTEgames.net? Just wanted to find out what you thought of it.

Thanks
Steve

I don't sign-up for what I can't see FIRST....DerbyWars and HorseTourneys let you see all available tourneys with no sign-in required. Over the last 3 years, I've seen two start-up tourney sites bite the dust because of forcing someone to sign-in/up first, before they showed the available tourneys. I suggest this site take heed of what I pointed out or expect no traffic....

FunkyMonkey 11-26-2016 10:35 AM

i agree. site seems to be a cut below what is currently available.

take out seems higher than other sites and tourney software reminds me of what was used by a now defunct site called racetrackwarriors (which i did not find very user friendly). And, speaking of racetrackwarriors, I will remind that when they closed up they did not contact any of the players about closing up shop nor did they pay out monies in people's accounts as far as i can tell.

drastic changes are needed at TTE or else I doubt they will realize any significant traction in the online tourney landscape.

NorCalGreg 11-26-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunkyMonkey
i agree. site seems to be a cut below what is currently available.

take out seems higher than other sites and tourney software reminds me of what was used by a now defunct site called racetrackwarriors (which i did not find very user friendly). And, speaking of racetrackwarriors, I will remind that when they closed up they did not contact any of the players about closing up shop nor did they pay out monies in people's accounts as far as i can tell.

drastic changes are needed at TTE or else I doubt they will realize any significant traction in the online tourney landscape.

Every leaderboard I look at I see you on it, FunkyMonkey....let me know which one you will NOT be participating in :D

FunkyMonkey 11-26-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
Every leaderboard I look at I see you on it, FunkyMonkey....let me know which one you will NOT be participating in :D

will not be on any TTE leaderboards for a while at least and if you are seeing me on leaderboards you must be looking near the bottom of the leaderboards that you happen to be perusing :)

steve1904 11-27-2016 01:26 AM

funky monkey i see you are from toronto, do you mainky follow the races there? Reason I ask is that is the one I like to follwo the most.

RunForTheRoses 12-09-2016 08:14 AM

Just saw this, am curious too. I did sign up some time ago when it was a strategy site. Now all of a sudden it's also a contest site? Although it seems unorthodox.
I believe Barbara Bowley, who posted on a Vic S thread, has some information.

Sophia 01-05-2017 12:13 AM

TTE Games Beta Site Shuttering

Hello All,

I wanted to let you know that our TTEGames.net beta site is shuttering as we re-evaluate our product and look into upgrading and launching at another time. Refunds are being processed 1/5/17. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts you have on upgrading our site and the games we offered as we re-examine our entry into the tournament site market.

Zaf 01-05-2017 12:19 AM

Hello Sophia,

ln the future will you accept Canadian Customers like other similar sites ?
When I tried to sign up there was no option for me being in Canada.

Thanks

Z

Sophia 01-05-2017 12:24 AM

Yes, that is a definite.

Zaf 01-05-2017 12:26 AM

Good to know :) Thanks

Z

Jess Hawsen Arown 01-09-2017 08:49 PM

I love 'at the track' handicapping tournaments.'

However, I never play online tournaments unless it is free entry.