Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Getting ahead of the curve... (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147902)

PaceAdvantage 10-07-2018 04:00 AM

Getting ahead of the curve...

Dem rallying cry....

Take back the Senate!

Impeach Justice K
Impeach Donald J

Queen Maxine as the loudest mouthpiece (in the beginning)

That is all.

chadk66 10-07-2018 07:45 AM

it's all they can run on

zico20 10-07-2018 08:15 AM

When that does not work, tank the economy so Trump loses in 2020.

chadk66 10-07-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zico20 (Post 2380932)
When that does not work, tank the economy so Trump loses in 2020.

they will do anything now to do just that

elysiantraveller 10-07-2018 08:19 AM

I'd be surprised if they ran on impeach Kavanaugh. They'll remind the electorate every chance that they get and perhaps investigate the investigation but impeachment? No, they aren't even doing that with Trump.

Gotta watch their leadership on this.

chadk66 10-07-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2380934)
I'd be surprised if they ran on impeach Kavanaugh. They'll remind the electorate every chance that they get and perhaps investigate the investigation but impeachment? No, they aren't even doing that with Trump.

Gotta watch their leadership on this.

impeach trump and impeach K are their themes now it would appear. At least in Pelosi's eyes. And she appears to be the democratic party

chadk66 10-07-2018 09:10 AM

They just aren't going to let this go away. It'll kick em in the ass in nov. if they don't.

http://https://www.foxnews.com/polit...ocs-as-dems-fl

barahona44 10-07-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2380924)
Dem rallying cry....

Take back the Senate!

Impeach Justice K
Impeach Donald J

Queen Maxine as the loudest mouthpiece (in the beginning)

That is all.

My my, so emotional. :D

Always looking for problems ,tsk tsk. :(

Try and enjoy the moment. :cool:

BTW,when does Kavanaugh get sworn in? I can't wait because I need my life to be better.And I need a brand new judge to make it better.All our problems are going to be solved. :ThmbUp:

chadk66 10-07-2018 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barahona44 (Post 2380948)
My my, so emotional. :D

Always looking for problems ,tsk tsk. :(

Try and enjoy the moment. :cool:

BTW,when does Kavanaugh get sworn in? I can't wait because I need my life to be better.And I need a brand new judge to make it better.All our problems are going to be solved. :ThmbUp:

sworn in already

chadk66 10-07-2018 09:40 AM

which means your life should be far worse already. at least according to the liberals

rastajenk 10-07-2018 09:56 AM

People will die.:p

barahona44 10-07-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadk66 (Post 2380960)
which means your life should be far worse already. at least according to the liberals

I make my own way through life.

It wasn't me saying "The country's saved" or "The country's ruined" because someone I never met got a new job in D.C.

If someone's happiness or misery is dependent on that,said individual needs to look at themselves long and deep.

Anyway, Sunday's "Ribeye on the Grill" night.That will make my life better than Bret Kavanaugh ever will.Because the New York Giants are NOT going to win the Super Bowl this year. :( Gotta have something to hold on to. :)

woodtoo 10-07-2018 10:29 AM

"God bless my soul, Roach, what do you mean by shoving a corpse in a hole in the hill-side in this barbarous way, face down and feet sticking out?"

"I always plant them Democrats that manner, sir, because, damn their souls, if you plant 'em any other way they'll dig out and vote the first time there's an election - but look at that fellow, now - you put em in head first and face down
the more they dig the deeper they go into the hill."

Excerpt Mark Twain: 1864-65

Nothing new here,:D

chadk66 10-07-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barahona44 (Post 2380968)

It wasn't me saying "The country's saved" or "The country's ruined" because someone I never met got a new job in D.C.

If someone's happiness or misery is dependent on that,said individual needs to look at themselves long and deep.

Anyway, Sunday's "Ribeye on the Grill" night.That will make my life better than Bret Kavanaugh ever will.Because the New York Giants are NOT going to win the Super Bowl this year. :( Gotta have something to hold on to. :)

I had T-bone night last night. :headbanger:

Tom 10-07-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barahona44 (Post 2380968)

It was not about the great things K will fo, it about him doing his job. Going by the constitution period. Not what any other country does, like the one justice who SHOULD be impeached.

We all want to make out lives better on our own.
THAT is why we opposed democrats and liberal judge who want to take that away from us.

K was not the point - it could have been any nominee, but the dems dragged it out so long K became the one we had to run with.

Dems played it bad.
Sucks to count on miserable POS liars and cheaters like UpChuckie and Frankenstein.