Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   bigfoot body found in georgia. (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49784)

juanepstein 08-15-2008 11:33 PM

bigfoot body found in georgia.

Greyfox 08-15-2008 11:56 PM

Hmm?

3 DNA samples submitted show that
1. human
2. possum
3. undetermined.

The undetermined, has now been celebrated by the submitters as proof.
Hmm?

boxcar 08-16-2008 11:48 AM

Up until there's been no excuse for...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyfox
3 DNA samples submitted show that
1. human
2. possum
3. undetermined.

The undetermined, has now been celebrated by the submitters as proof.
Hmm?

They'll come up with a name for the Undetermined in short order. After all, I believe some of its offspring have been posting on this forum for some time now, which is why so many of us have been at a loss to explain the existence of such lifeforms as Hcap, Zilly, Sec, Light, etc. up until now. But the discovery of this mysterious creature might prove to the be the real missing link that will provide us with some answers.

Boxcar

equicom 08-17-2008 03:13 AM

What I don't understand is that if this is legitimate, why did they submit DNA samples instead of just turning over the entire body for examination, photographs etc? Even taxidermy would have been a valid posibility.

However, if it is not legitimate, then why go through the process of submitting DNA samples? They would know that the testing would come up negative, so they wouldn't do it (logically).

Also, if the DNA samples came up human, then why haven't they been arrested? At the very least they've broken some law about the handling of human remains, if they geuninely have submitted human DNA from a corpse.

Also, if this really were bigfoot, why wouldn't it have DNA resembling human DNA? The creature has always been described as "humanoid" and since it is of an undertermined species (presuming it exists) then we'd have no idea how closely its DNA would resemble human DNA. One theory could be that the "bigfoot" species is really just humans that were born with too much hair and big feet, so they were laughed out of town and went feral.

Why would there be 3 different types of DNA, and wouldn't it be obvious that submitting DNA from 3 different animals would be counter-productive?

Why hasn't anybody raised questions about how the creature was killed? If these guys shot it, they could have either committed murder or wiped out an endangered species.

The face of the creature in the freezer does not look human or possum. It has a gorilla-like mouth, almost no nose (so it is not a gorilla), and a neanderthal-looking chin. The absence of hair around the eyes shows a much paler skin than would be normally associated with a gorilla.

It certainly looks hominid and unfortunately the weird looking "entrails" or whatever it is that is present in the picture, makes it much more difficult to properly identify the body structure.

The handling of the body is all wrong, and it should not have been stuffed in a freezer like that. They should have taken it to a building with a proper walk-in freezer or to a morgue.

dav4463 08-17-2008 03:31 AM

If they found him dead in the woods they probably didn't really know what to do so they stuck him in the freezer and waited to figure it out!

If it really is Bigfoot, I predict the Loch Ness monster will get jealous and show himself soon!

Also, GhostHunters will come up with a clear appartion on film and the Roswell incident will be revealed as true!

equicom 08-17-2008 03:37 AM

I think a cop would know how to deal with a corpse and the importance of "preservation of remains". One of the discoverers was a cop, and probably could have used his contacts to arrange for proper transport and storage of the body. Therefore I am a little bit suspicious and skeptical of the claims, but keeping an open mind until there is concrete evidence.

If it does turn out to be a hoax I will be disappointed. Hoaxes just waste everybody's time and distract us from finding legitimate evidence of spooky phenomena. They also make it much harder for other people who find genuine evidence of something.

So I am hoping it is real, but expecting it to be a hoax at this stage. I do think it is possible.

Shenanigans 08-17-2008 09:17 AM

It is a hoax.

First, if anyone finds something like that in the woods I have a hard time believing that they would not immediately contact authorities and the press and show this thing as it was dragged out of the woods.
Second, two men dragging a 7 foot, 500 pound dead creature out of the woods is impossible! They were hiking so we know they weren't on four wheelers. I have helped an ex-boyfriend drag a dead deer out of the woods. It weighed less than 200 pounds and it still was no easy task.
Third, supposedly, these men had a camera with them. If you came up on something like this in the woods you would be shooting pics of it. It was proven also that the shot they did take of a live big foot in the woods is a hoax. Enough said.

kenwoodallpromos 08-17-2008 11:39 AM

1/2

1/2 human, 1/2 bigfoot. killed by a possum!

Tom 08-17-2008 12:37 PM

:1:/:2: :lol:

Hogzilla killed it!

Greyfox 08-17-2008 12:46 PM

Hogzilla.

Greyfox 08-17-2008 12:50 PM

More Evidence of Big Foot

Here's more evidence of Big Foot. Or was that Michael Phelps print?

http://www.junkbrosnews.com/2006/11/big-foot-steve.jpg.

Tom 08-17-2008 01:19 PM

Al Gore's carbon footprint!

Greyfox 08-17-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
Al Gore's carbon footprint!

You just won short quip of the year! :lol: :lol:

lilmegahertz 08-17-2008 04:50 PM

I hope our dear, sweet Bigfoot in Oregon lays low for awhile 'til this gets cleared up.......

Tom 08-17-2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyfox

Ya want 'slaw on this? :lol: