Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   US Diplomacy hits an all-time low (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146064)

horses4courses 07-16-2018 02:44 PM

US Diplomacy hits an all-time low

History will bear this out.
Trump's meeting with Putin in Helsinki will go down as a disaster.

No agenda whatsoever going into these "discussions".
Issues Putin free passes for meddling in US and world affairs,
Crimean annexation, and chemical weapon attacks on foreign soil.
Little mention of Soviet roles in Syria and shaping the Middle East.
Trump casts more blame for the world's problems on democrats
and his so-called "foes" in Western Europe.

The man is delusional and a complete disgrace.
He really has no idea what the hell is going on,
and is being played like one enormous, out of shape, fiddle.

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 02:47 PM

Youse guys is hi-lare-eeeee-us

Secretariat 07-16-2018 02:50 PM

The three monkeys of Mizaru

The three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil; Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil; and Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil.

Ocala Mike 07-16-2018 02:51 PM

PA, I don't hear too many Trumpists laughing.

elysiantraveller 07-16-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2342131)
Youse guys is hi-lare-eeeee-us

You would be SLAUGHTERING Obama if this was him... oh wait you did...

Go ahead and link to the video again... the thing you've harped on for 6 years now... :rolleyes:

Your credibility is near zero on the issue.

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342143)
You would be SLAUGHTERING Obama if this was him... oh wait you did...

Go ahead and link to the video again... the thing you've harped on for 6 years now... :rolleyes:

Your credibility is near zero on the issue.

NO, it's YOUR CREDIBILITY and EVERYONE TOUTING "RUSSIA THIS AND RUSSIA THAT" whose credibility is SHOT.

Because you never once posted in all the years you've been here about how RUSSIA has been trying to interfere with our democracy FOR DECADES.

ONLY NOW it's an issue.

It's such utter BULLSHIT, that even a hater of bullshit such as yourself should see through this garbage.

The ONLY person with ANY credibility on the subject is MITT ROMNEY.

elysiantraveller 07-16-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2342148)
NO, it's YOUR CREDIBILITY and EVERYONE TOUTING "RUSSIA THIS AND RUSSIA THAT" whose credibility is SHOT.

Because you never once posted in all the years you've been here about how RUSSIA has been trying to interfere with our democracy FOR DECADES.

ONLY NOW it's an issue.

It's such utter BULLSHIT, that even a hater of bullshit such as yourself should see through this garbage.

The ONLY person with ANY credibility on the subject is MITT ROMNEY.

No Mike.

What's bullshit is that in the FACE of OVERWHELMING evidence Russia interfered to bolster one candidate while hinder another you folks just shrug and say "no big deal."

But literally any ****ing conspiracy that can be tied to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats is taken as something completely plausible around here.

You want proof... ROGER STONE the PRESIDENT'S good friend ADMITS he was contacted by Russian Operatives.

Meanwhile the President travels to Russia and after weeks of attacking allies like NATO, Canada, the UK, Germany... proceeds to roll over and take it up the ass from a Soviet Bossman.

You're a guy that posts conspiracies around here. Some intriguing. Some not so much but its what you do... HERE IN YOUR FACE is something that has all the makings of a conspiracy and you're just like la-dee-da.

Like I said go ahead and link the Obama video again fanboy.

You would be slaughtering OBAMA because... well you already did.

horses4courses 07-16-2018 03:10 PM

Trump's main concern in life is self-promotion.
Both himself and his family.

By the time his presidency is over, whenever that is,
he will be wealthier and heavily under the influence
of that potent aphrodisiac - power.

Improving the lives of Americans is an objective of his.
But it's well down the list, and only there at all because
it represents a yardstick for personal achievement during
his tenure at the White House. It's sort of like TV ratings
for his reality shows, and everything possible will be done
to make them look as positive as can be to keep his ego
sufficiently inflated. Right now, it's flying high.

https://static.euronews.com/articles...f4-3217366.jpg

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342153)
No Mike.

What's bullshit is that in the FACE of OVERWHELMING evidence Russia interfered to bolster one candidate while hinder another you folks just shrug and say "no big deal."

But literally any ****ing conspiracy that can be tied to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats is taken as something completely plausible around here.

You want proof... ROGER STONE the PRESIDENT'S good friend ADMITS he was contacted by Russian Operatives.

Meanwhile the President travels to Russia and after weeks of attacking allies like NATO, Canada, the UK, Germany... proceeds to roll over and take it up the ass from a Soviet Bossman.

You're a guy that posts conspiracies around here. Some intriguing. Some not so much but its what you do... HERE IN YOUR FACE is something that has all the makings of a conspiracy and you're just like la-dee-da.

Like I said go ahead and link the Obama video again fanboy.

You would be slaughtering OBAMA because... well you already did.

Yeah, I slaughter Obama. Maybe if I cared. I would never claim I slaughtered Obama on anything. I don't know what world you're living in.

I haven't even read Trump's comments today or watched any video. Maybe when I get around to it, I'll be back to slaughter him. But I doubt it. I'm sure my objectivity will get in the way of any of that.

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2342157)
Trump's main concern in life is self-promotion.

Yes, I'm sure it is. Look how well he apparently self-promoted himself today?

If he wanted to be liked (isn't that the point of self-promotion), why didn't he go to Helsinki with guns blazing and take Putin down?

YOUSE GUYS are strange in the various ways you contradict yourselves about Trump.

It appears he didn't self-promote very well today...or any day really...if this board and the comments on it are any indication.

elysiantraveller 07-16-2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2342158)
Yeah, I slaughter Obama. Maybe if I cared. I would never claim I slaughtered Obama on anything. I don't know what world you're living in.

I haven't even read Trump's comments today or watched any video. Maybe when I get around to it, I'll be back to slaughter him. But I doubt it. I'm sure my objectivity will get in the way of any of that.

So you're reflexive action without any facts is to defend Trump?

But you're not a fanboy...?

Okay just checking. :lol:

-:1:

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342161)

-:1:

I know the score before the game is even played.

I know I'm going to watch and say "THAT'S IT?"

If I feel differently, don't worry...you'll know about it.

ReplayRandall 07-16-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342161)

Like you're holding an unbeatable hand, Pal.....:rolleyes:

THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY EXPERT POKER

"Trump just “called” Putin, Mueller and the US intelligence agencies regarding
Russia. This hand he played in Helsinki forces Russia to claim no wrong doing. Now he can say he put peace first above right and wrong up to this point. If the following goes against Putin’s claim we reaffirm our harsh stance against Russia with little to no collateral damage.

He forces Mueller’s investigation to show their hand. The investigation will now receive more pressure from the DEMS/MSM.

He forces the US intelligence agencies to show their hand. More pressure from the DEMS/MSM.

The discussions in the MSM will go on for far too long for someone to not show their hand first and then the show will begin."

azeri98 07-16-2018 03:20 PM

This is a whole lot of nothing, its all about optics, or politics if you want to put it that way, so they tried to influence our election through influence on the internet, big deal, if you're stupid enough to listen to someone else's view, that's your own fault. We elected Boris Yeltsin for them and we have interjected ourselves in many other elections or actually formed puppet regimes in other countries, we are the biggest culprit when it comes to interfering in other countries elections. Our politicians keep asking him to call Putin out on this yet we can't claim to be innocent when it comes to this type of behavior. This summit meant nothing, it won't change anything.

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 03:23 PM

Come on...somebody put up the clip of Trump's finest moment today.

It should be a hum-dinger...I can't wait.