Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Secretary of State hearing--Rex Tillerson (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135552)

boxcar 02-03-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebcorde
I listened to him If he's his own man He'll be very good. and you know I can't stand Trump. Cant wait for the moment McCain impeaches trump.

I cannot believe Trump went off on Australia .. it never to occurred him They have soldiers in Afghanistan , while his own kids Don and Eric watched the world trade Center fall in NYC and did not go to Afghanistan but the Aussies did.

and he's insulting their leader.

Not only did Trump go off on the Aussies, but some talking head last night on one of the news channels said Trump doubled down on them and threatened a naval blockade of the island. Of course, this would be devastating to the people since Australia depends heavily on its energy-producing imports. :eek: :eek:

PaceAdvantage 02-07-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

I listened to him If he's his own man He'll be very good. and you know I can't stand Trump. Cant wait for the moment McCain impeaches trump.

I cannot believe Trump went off on Australia .. it never to occurred him They have soldiers in Afghanistan , while his own kids Don and Eric watched the world trade Center fall in NYC and did not go to Afghanistan but the Aussies did.

and he's insulting their leader.

I love how you and Grits love Rex but still hate on Trump. They're basically the same program, except they carry different user interfaces which make them look like different applications (to use a computer metaphor). I don't know how you can't see this.

Man, this whole Trump brainwashing of the masses sure has worked out well...except for one small thing...it didn't stop Trump from winning the presidency... :lol:

PaceAdvantage 02-07-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

That MOFO is playing footsies with Putin I am tired of it.

BORING

PaceAdvantage 02-07-2017 02:33 PM

Quote:

Trump should shut his face.

I suggest you take matters into your own hands. Be a hero...save the world bro! :ThmbUp: :lol:

Grits 02-07-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
I love how you and Grits love Rex but still hate on Trump. They're basically the same program, except they carry different user interfaces which make them look like different applications (to use a computer metaphor). I don't know how you can't see this.

Man, this whole Trump brainwashing of the masses sure has worked out well...except for one small thing...it didn't stop Trump from winning the presidency... :lol:

Show me where you've seen me write, "I hate President Trump"?
Again. #whatthehelliswrongwithyoutoday

PaceAdvantage 02-07-2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits
Show me where you've seen me write, "I hate President Trump"?
Again. #whatthehelliswrongwithyoutoday

I said "hate on"...not hate...there's a difference...I don't know whether you hate him or not, but I know you don't like him... :lol:

And I know you like Rex.

Grits 02-07-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
I said "hate on"...not hate...there's a difference...I don't know whether you hate him or not, but I know you don't like him... :lol:

And I know you like Rex.

I love smart men....and Rex is smart. (So are you!). Trump ain't as smart as Rex. He may think so but he ain't. :lol:

Keep in mind I always love those, male or female, capable of teaching me, given I still love learning. On some things I like to believe I'm capable myself of sharing something worthy, now and then. ;)

JustRalph 02-07-2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits
I love smart men....and Rex is smart. (So are you!). Trump ain't as smart as Rex. He may think so but he ain't. :lol:

Keep in mind I always love those, male or female, capable of teaching me, given I still love learning. On some things I like to believe I'm capable myself of sharing something worthy, now and then. ;)

The beauty of being smart enough to hire Tillerson, argues the point that Trump might be a smart guy.

fast4522 02-07-2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph
The beauty of being smart enough to hire Tillerson, argues the point that Trump might be a smart guy.

Exactly, Trump has the smartest people that be found inside the Trump origination. The mans weakness is his children, but to be fair he has surrounded his kids with the best who also who have taught them. You folks find him amusing, again outfoxing everyone with his antics, he has been waging the dog from day one and everyone ate it up. Harry Reid knows that it is over, Chuck Schumer not being so bright will be destroyed politically. This is not going to end well for the democrats, in two years more losses.

Grits 02-07-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast4522
Exactly, Trump has the smartest people that be found inside the Trump origination. The mans weakness is his children, but to be fair he has surrounded his kids with the best who also who have taught them. You folks find him amusing, again outfoxing everyone with his antics, he has been waging the dog from day one and everyone ate it up. Harry Reid knows that it is over, Chuck Schumer not being so bright will be destroyed politically. This is not going to end well for the democrats, in two years more losses.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

fast4522 02-07-2017 08:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Consider this, the first to drop will be the ACA. Next the replacement will make single payer impossible. Without that most commies will hang it up and make like hcap. By 2018 the landscape will have changed considerably, and Donald J. Trumps approval rating will be north of what is today. Nothing you think or post will affect anything, this is the Donald's . . . . . . . . . .