Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Soros-McCain-Clinton worked together (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166907)

JustRalph 09-25-2021 07:35 AM

Soros-McCain-Clinton worked together

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-hoax-n1481097

A giant fake conspiracy to get Trump

thaskalos 09-25-2021 01:44 PM

"The Dark Lord"...:lol:

Tom 09-25-2021 02:39 PM

Good analogy, Gus....and McCain is the pathetic Gollum.
What a small, worthless person he devolved into. From hero to scumbag.
:puke:

fast4522 09-25-2021 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2756628)
Good analogy, Gus....and McCain is the pathetic Gollum.
What a small, worthless person he devolved into. From hero to scumbag.
:puke:

John Sidney McCain III did not get polluted as a politician until he became friends with Edward Moore Kennedy.

PaceAdvantage 09-25-2021 03:26 PM

As if any of this, if true, should be a surprise to anyone.

I've been telling you this for decades. You have NO CLUE exactly what goes on in this world (and neither do I) in terms of the EVIL and CORRUPTION that occurs at the highest levels. But it's likely so much more immense then you or I can even fathom. Stuff like this is babyshit and just the tip of the iceberg.

People really are living in a sort of MATRIX. They've been put there via decades of deep state/alphabet agency PSYOPS through Hollywood and the mass media.

I guess having to go through all this trouble is more "fun" to them then simply putting a bullet in the brain, like they did with JFK, MLK, RFK, Malcom X...the list goes on I'm sure...

TJDave 09-25-2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2756633)
As if any of this, if true, should be a surprise to anyone.

I've been telling you this for decades. You have NO CLUE exactly what goes on in this world (and neither do I) in terms of the EVIL and CORRUPTION that occurs at the highest levels. But it's likely so much more immense then you or I can even fathom. Stuff like this is babyshit and just the tip of the iceberg.

People really are living in a sort of MATRIX. They've been put there via decades of deep state/alphabet agency PSYOPS through Hollywood and the mass media.

I guess having to go through all this trouble is more "fun" to them then simply putting a bullet in the brain, like they did with JFK, MLK, RFK, Malcom X...the list goes on I'm sure...

:lol:

You missed your calling. You should have been a Hollywood screenwriter.

ReplayRandall 09-25-2021 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2756657)
You missed your calling. You should have been a Hollywood screenwriter.

And a NON-fiction screenwriter at that...

ReplayRandall 09-25-2021 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2756633)

IMO, every name, every Music artist, every song, every movie has SPECIFIC MEANING....

Symbolism will be their ultimate downfall.

thaskalos 09-25-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2756675)
IMO, every name, every Music artist, every song, every movie has SPECIFIC MEANING....

Shocking! I never would have figured you for a conspiracy theorist! :eek:

ReplayRandall 09-25-2021 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2756676)
Shocking! I never would have figured you for a conspiracy theorist! :eek:

Trolling me tonight....What a boring life you must have...Sad...:pound:

davew 09-25-2021 07:40 PM

they were involved in a conspiracy to spread a fake conspiracy? - that seems like double trouble

thaskalos 09-25-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2756682)
Trolling me tonight....What a boring life you must have...Sad...:pound:

Judging by the length of your prior "Truth & Lies" post...your life can't be too exciting either. :kiss:

proximity 09-26-2021 10:04 AM

some would say george always had a mask fetish going back to somerton in eyes wide shut....

fast4522 09-26-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast4522 (Post 2756631)
John Sidney McCain III did not get polluted as a politician until he became friends with Edward Moore Kennedy.

Just think about it and how freaky. . . . .

Edward Kennedy and John McCain died of the same cancer on the same day
John McCain, Edward Kennedy While most of the similarities on this list were overlooked at the time, the comparisons between the deaths of Edward Kennedy and John McCain, two political heavyweights, were impossible to ignore. When McCain announced he was ill, the New York Times even ran an article titled "Eerie Parallels Between John McCain and Edward Kennedy." Both were diagnosed with the same relatively rare form of brain cancer while in the middle of major health care debates in the Senate. Both lived just over a year after being diagnosed. And both died on the same day, August 25, nine years apart.