Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Stock Market Prediction (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133768)

lamboguy 11-10-2022 11:42 AM

there have been a lot of insider sales this year in Walmart. going past the dump you will see that they are not hiring that many temporary workers for the Christmas season, add in that United Parcel Service is expecting a large decrease in deliveries this season. you have the makings of some bad earnings coming down the pike. that might translate into a decent haircut coming at you at some point going forward.

i am posting this on a gigantic up day in the equity markets

PaceAdvantage 11-10-2022 11:52 AM

I have to say at this point, that this has been a remarkable run-up this morning...

So you can start shorting now...LMAO

lamboguy 11-13-2022 02:20 AM

just a guess because i tend to be wrong an awful lot like everyone else. prior to this i had felt the market was going to bottom in June of 2023. i think i have the timeframe right, but the direction completely opposite. i see a big short squeeze coming into the markets that will run it up big like dow 40,000. and then i see the air being let out of the balloon at that point.

FakeNameChanged 11-13-2022 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2840547)
there have been a lot of insider sales this year in Walmart. going past the dump you will see that they are not hiring that many temporary workers for the Christmas season, add in that United Parcel Service is expecting a large decrease in deliveries this season. you have the makings of some bad earnings coming down the pike. that might translate into a decent haircut coming at you at some point going forward.

i am posting this on a gigantic up day in the equity markets

I wonder how the diesel oil shortage is going to affect Walmart's Christmas sales. Yesterday someone on Twitter who lives in Texas said that semi's were lined up at one of the big truck stops, and they were out of diesel. Walmart's big shots probably know they're going to have a bad time getting their supply lines.

Rex Phinney 11-15-2022 12:35 PM

Who thinks the recent inflation reports are enough to actually slow the Fed down on raising rates?

lamboguy 11-19-2022 08:18 AM

Rob Arnott on infaltion

Tape Reader 11-30-2022 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2838916)
the CEO of Rocket Mortgage has been loading up on his company stock.. he originally bought in @ 11, then doubled down @7... he went up to the plate and plunked down $40 million.. this may be a very long-term play, and maybe a great idea to put on the back burner for maybe another year.

today the stock is around 6 and looks like its dropping. maybe waiting for the low 5's might be a good idea here.

i have no idea who is better for housing, Democrats or Republican's.

Lambo, Huge option activity in the 8 calls.

PaceAdvantage 11-30-2022 03:06 PM

impressive run up the last couple of hours...then again...the market has been doing nothing for a few days, so there's some pent up energy...lol

Tape Reader 12-12-2022 07:02 PM

Very sharp decline ahead!

lamboguy 12-12-2022 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tape Reader (Post 2846787)
Very sharp decline ahead!

more than just sharp, worse than imaginable. probably after a new all time high though for no reason.

Tape Reader 12-12-2022 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2846791)
more than just sharp, worse than imaginable. probably after a new all time high though for no reason.

I mean tomorrow or the next day!

lamboguy 12-12-2022 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tape Reader (Post 2846793)
I mean tomorrow or the next day!

i mean by june 2023

PaceAdvantage 12-12-2022 08:15 PM

I agree that a short in RTY is on the horizon for me...probably tomorrow morning at some point...

PaceAdvantage 12-13-2022 08:58 AM

not gonna short now..lol

PaceAdvantage 12-13-2022 11:52 AM

Well, I fucked up big time...should have shorted exactly when I posted what I posted above about not shorting...:bang: