Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Oh yeah, it’s on purpose (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170678)

JustRalph 05-23-2022 04:50 PM

Oh yeah, it’s on purpose

Clocker 05-23-2022 04:55 PM

Quote:

Biden praises high gas prices as part of ‘incredible transition’
Yeah, to a Republican president. :headbanger:

Karakorum Kabbage 05-23-2022 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2806044)
Yeah, to a Republican president. :headbanger:

What republican would you like to see elected president? We know the MAGAs chased you off this site for not pledging fealty to Lord Trump, so I'm assuming someone more mainstream? Or are you ready to to take a knee?

Also, it speaks to Biden's incredible incompetence that he's been able to drive up fuel prices so much not only in the US, but all over the world. Canada, Asia, Europe, Australia etc are paying a lot more for fuel than even we are.

Really an amazing display of influence. He really wants the whole world to suffer and he's making it happen.

It's almost magical! :p

PaceAdvantage 05-23-2022 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage (Post 2806064)
What republican would you like to see elected president? We know the MAGAs chased you off this site for not pledging fealty to Lord Trump, so I'm assuming someone more mainstream? Or are you ready to to take a knee?

Also, it speaks to Biden's incredible incompetence that he's been able to drive up fuel prices so much not only in the US, but all over the world. Canada, Asia, Europe, Australia etc are paying a lot more for fuel than even we are.

Really an amazing display of influence. He really wants the whole world to suffer and he's making it happen.

Lord Trump? So "Lordy" he gets kicked off twitter while the Kremlin account is still active to this day?

Oh look...how nice:

https://twitter.com/kremlinrussia_e <-- BLUE CHECK MARK AND EVERYTHING

Taliban twitter? No problemo...still active:

https://twitter.com/Zabehulah_M33

Some LORD, eh?

How about you GTFOOH with your nonsense? Maybe?

Al Gobbi 05-23-2022 06:46 PM

didn’t Biden say earlier this year that Americans weren’t (at the time) paying their fair share in regards to gas prices?

lamboguy 05-23-2022 06:48 PM

they are now trying to break the dollar. they are trying every trick they have in the book and i think oil prices and the dollar will eventually both fail and we will be in a heap of trouble.

everyone wants to just blame Biden and Trump for this, it's been heading in the wrong direction the whole century and i believe it's too late to fix now.

Clocker 05-23-2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

We know the MAGAs chased you off this site for not pledging fealty to Lord Trump, so I'm assuming someone more mainstream? Or are you ready to to take a knee?

I don't have a clue what any of that means.

Quote:

Also, it speaks to Biden's incredible incompetence that he's been able to drive up fuel prices so much not only in the US, but all over the world.
I'm not aware of any knowledgeable persons that claim Biden had any impact on the price of fuel. What I find amazing is that millions of Americans are suffering because of fuel prices, and Biden can't seem to figure that out. Rather, it's a small unpleasantness and we will be all the better for it just a short way down the road.

P.Rosa 05-23-2022 08:19 PM

Quote:

We use more oil than most countries.
When Biden became president we imported very little oil, in fact we exported more oil than we imported.

Because of Biden's policies we now produce less oil and have to import much more oil than we did before.

The oil prices are up everywhere because the USA is no longer a major oil exporter, so there is less oil for the world.

Also the Arabs have taken advantage of no longer having to compete with USA oil exports so they cut production in order to drive up prices.

The whole problem was created by Biden's war on fossil fuels.

PS
I don't believe that President Biden is incompetent.
Everything that is happening now from the southern border to massive inflation are the intended results of Biden's policies.

PaceAdvantage 05-23-2022 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P.Rosa (Post 2806095)
We use more oil than most countries.
When Biden became president we imported very little oil, in fact we exported more oil than we imported.

Because of Biden's policies we now produce less oil and have to import much more oil than we did before.

The oil prices are up everywhere because the USA is no longer a major oil exporter, so there is less oil for the world.

Also the Arabs have taken advantage of no longer having to compete with USA oil exports so they cut production in order to drive up prices.

The whole problem was created by Biden's war on fossil fuels.

PS
I don't believe that President Biden is incompetent.
Everything that is happening now from the southern border to massive inflation are the intended results of Biden's policies.

The Biden lackeys will flood in here and tell you that not only are we producing and exporting just as much as before, but everything else is also amazeballs.

Why even bother?

rastajenk 05-24-2022 07:08 AM

We can call them 'Biden's policies' because it's a workable shorthand, but I don't think Biden has anything to do with them except to read a teleprompter clumsily trying to explain them. This is clearly the work of Obamatrons in the bureaucracy whose goal has always been a radical transformation in an obviously negative way.

Bustin Stones 05-24-2022 08:03 AM

As much as I dislike Dem policies and visions, today's oil fiasco has little to do with them. World supply isn't effected by pipeline closing. It's just distributed by other means. Oil lease decisions effect supply years out.
This particular problem is due to world economies shutting down and then some parts of world production have a longer lead time to ramp back up.
Who do we blame for industrialized countries shutting down? Remember when they couldn't give away tankers full of oil on the ocean? So now when we want to get back to normal, it takes time to prime the pumps.

woodbinepmi 05-24-2022 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bustin Stones (Post 2806147)
As much as I dislike Dem policies and visions, today's oil fiasco has little to do with them. World supply isn't effected by pipeline closing. It's just distributed by other means. Oil lease decisions effect supply years out.
This particular problem is due to world economies shutting down and then some parts of world production have a longer lead time to ramp back up.
Who do we blame for industrialized countries shutting down? Remember when they couldn't give away tankers full of oil on the ocean? So now when we want to get back to normal, it takes time to prime the pumps.

All I know is that the previous president would be doing something about it instead of blaming everyone but his mother for the crisis.