Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LISA GUERRERO (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99689)

Not4Love 12-09-2012 03:07 PM

LISA GUERRERO

What happened to Carlos?

lamboguy 12-09-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not4Love
What happened to Carlos?

it seems like she wants to train her own horses.

Rise Over Run 12-09-2012 06:04 PM

Juan Carlos was listed as Jolienne's owner/trainer last time out on November 14th.

Delawaretrainer 02-17-2013 06:46 PM

?

Just noticed this, Juan Carlos has nothing in and Lisa has horses at aqueduct and parx.......

lamboguy 02-17-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delawaretrainer
Just noticed this, Juan Carlos has nothing in and Lisa has horses at aqueduct and parx.......

my guess is Lisa must be his daughter. its just a matter of time, she will become the worlds greatest trainer.

Charlestown just threw out their top 2 trainers. in my opinion they need to go a little deeper, but can't complain because that's a great start.

Elliott Sidewater 02-18-2013 12:26 AM

No, Lisa Guerrero is JC Guerrero's wife. She had her first winner on Saturday, Feb 16. The horse was named Raquel, it won the 5th race and paid $3.60/

lamboguy 02-18-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliott Sidewater
No, Lisa Guerrero is JC Guerrero's wife. She had her first winner on Saturday, Feb 16. The horse was named Raquel, it won the 5th race and paid $3.60/

i was just guessing that she was the daughter, thank you for straightening me out on this matter. i had thought that Parx banned Juan a year ago and thought that this wasn't his wife. in any event we should all congratulate late LISA on a fine training job, i am sure this is just the first of many winners to come for her.

Scav 02-19-2013 08:38 PM

Maybe JC's license expired and instead of trying to get 're-licensed', which is usually a formality but with the strike on his record from PA, maybe he decided not to risk it and just throw them into his wife's name. It is really no different then what he did at Parx in running them all in his brother's name.

lamboguy 02-19-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scav
Maybe JC's license expired and instead of trying to get 're-licensed', which is usually a formality but with the strike on his record from PA, maybe he decided not to risk it and just throw them into his wife's name. It is really no different then what he did at Parx in running them all in his brother's name.

maybe he trust's his wife more than his brother

Lancelot10 02-25-2013 08:23 PM

parx is a joke...its like the wild wild west- anything goes if you know the right vet. guadalupe guerreo knows the secret ingrediant so even if carlos'wife takes over most of the string guadalupe will still be successful..