Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Jared Kushner For Chief Of Staff? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149285)

Clocker 12-13-2018 06:26 PM

Jared Kushner For Chief Of Staff?

Good idea. Then Baron can take Jared's place as an official White House adviser. At least during school breaks and vacation.

Quote:

President Trump is considering Jared Kushner to replace outgoing chief of staff John Kelly, according to the Huffington Post.

Kushner - already an official Whiter House adviser - is reportedly one of five finalists Trump told reporters he had narrowed the pool down to on Thursday, while Kushner - Trump's son-in-law, has indicated he is interested in the job according to a "top Republican close to the White House" in a statement to the Post.
Kushner and Trump are said to have met on Wednesday to discuss the role.
Kushner has been pushing his own candidacy with Trump, citing his work on a criminal justice reform package and a claimed ability to work with Democrats, one person said. “I don’t know why he thinks that, when the Democrats are mainly going to be coming after Trump,” the source said. -HuffPo

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...er-chief-staff

FantasticDan 12-13-2018 06:35 PM

Or maybe Jose...? :lol:

VigorsTheGrey 12-13-2018 07:06 PM

Geez...the height of nepotism...or is it that he is unable to get anyone else to do the job...? Either way, bad sign...can you imagine when he will “fire” his son-in-law...desperation move.

Lemon Drop Husker 12-13-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey (Post 2406440)
Geez...the height of nepotism...or is it that he is unable to get anyone else to do the job...? Either way, bad sign...can you imagine when he will “fire” his son-in-law...desperation move.

Vig, it is a ZeroHedge "journalist" named Tyler Durden citing a HuffPo article as it's reference.

My uncle's aunt's cousin's brother from another mother has more credibility.

JustRalph 12-13-2018 07:39 PM

It's a real job. Kushner takes it? He's nuts.........

If I was him I would retire right now so I could spend more time under the sheets with the wife......Yowser!!!

Clocker 12-13-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2406449)
Vig, it is a ZeroHedge "journalist" named Tyler Durden citing a HuffPo article as it's reference.

My uncle's aunt's cousin's brother from another mother has more credibility.

Other sources include CBS and Reuters. Is it such a stretch to think that The Donald would at least consider this? :rolleyes:

Quote:

Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, is under consideration to become the next White House chief of staff, CBS News chief Washington correspondent Major Garrett has confirmed, citing a source familiar with the process.
Quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump has been hearing appeals from some advisers to consider his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner for the position of White House chief of staff, two sources familiar with the situation said on Thursday.

barahona44 12-13-2018 07:49 PM

My money's on Baron.Seems like a good kid.

Lemon Drop Husker 12-13-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2406460)
Other sources include CBS and Reuters. Is it such a stretch to think that The Donald would at least consider this? :rolleyes:

He hire's Jared as his COS, I'm on the impeachment train.

TJDave 12-13-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2406429)
Good idea.

No, GREAT idea!

Christmas comes early.

Elliott Sidewater 12-13-2018 07:56 PM

Kushner for WH chief of staff? I've heard worse ideas, like airline food, diesel automobile engines, and Ebonics.......

Lemon Drop Husker 12-13-2018 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliott Sidewater (Post 2406466)
Kushner for WH chief of staff? I've heard worse ideas, like airline food, diesel automobile engines, and Ebonics.......

Cashing out your 401K and heading to Vegas?

Clocker 12-13-2018 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2406464)
He hire's Jared as his COS, I'm on the impeachment train.

Is that such a stretch from Jared's current position as adviser to the president and roving international negotiator?

Clocker 12-13-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2406465)

Christmas comes early.

...for a lot of political pundits and comedians. Who could play Jared to complement Alec Baldwin as Trump on SNL?

Lemon Drop Husker 12-13-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2406476)
Is that such a stretch from Jared's current position as adviser to the president and roving international negotiator?

It is one thing that he is behind the scenes. Quite another that he would be navigating the ship.

Elliott Sidewater 12-13-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2406477)
...for a lot of political pundits and comedians. Who could play Jared to complement Alec Baldwin as Trump on SNL?

Colin Jost.