Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Gotta Withdraw? NTRA/NHC tournament in Vegas now requiring masks in Tournament Room. (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165947)

Andy Asaro 07-28-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2741494)
I merely responded to your annoying and repetitive whining on a subject that seems pretty clear to the observant.

You want to go? You have to wear a mask. Pretty simple.

Right, it's whining to stick up for yourself and other players. What happened to you?

PaceAdvantage 07-28-2021 01:36 PM

You are right. What happened to me? I actually banned you in the past.

What was I thinking letting you back on? What DID happen to me?

Andy Asaro 07-28-2021 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2741498)
You are right. What happened to me? I actually banned you in the past.

What was I thinking letting you back on? What DID happen to me?

Now you're acting like a 5 year old. Your position is really disappointing on a legit issue. Aren't legit issues what you do here?

PaceAdvantage 07-28-2021 01:39 PM

I love the "innocent ol' me" act. Keep it coming.

Andy Asaro 07-28-2021 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2741501)
I love the "innocent ol' me" act. Keep it coming.

Show me somewhere in this thread that I haven't made legit points. You're the one looking for a fight. Everyone can read the posts

PaceAdvantage 07-28-2021 01:41 PM

You're the one who started with the tough guy routine.

I merely pointed out the obvious to you. I hadn't planned on posting any further in this thread.

v j stauffer 07-28-2021 01:43 PM

Andy Asaro 07-28-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2741504)

I merely pointed out the obvious to you. I hadn't planned on posting any further in this thread.

I never started out with any routine other than to bring attention to an issue that needs to be addressed

PaceAdvantage 07-28-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v j stauffer (Post 2741506)

An adult acting like an adult. Good to see.

PaceAdvantage 07-28-2021 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Asaro (Post 2741507)
I never started out with any routine other than to bring attention to an issue that needs to be addressed

Oh really?

Quote:

Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?

I'm sticking up for a lot of players like myself who have a problem with wearing a mask for hours on end. And the more people like Vic who write in the better.
I never told you what you can and can't do.

I told you what you NEEDED to do going by the rules SOMEONE ELSE WROTE.

I rest my case.

Andy Asaro 07-28-2021 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2741508)
An adult acting like an adult. Good to see.

It was posted in at the top of the thread. You must have missed it. Anthony, myself, Vic, and others are on the same page

Andy Asaro 07-28-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2741509)
Oh really?

I rest my case.

Rest your case about what. Why don't you show the post I responded to? Or is that too much to ask for fairness sake? Post 20 and that's after you threatened to shut down a legit thread

v j stauffer 07-28-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2741504)

PA I must side with Andy on this argument. To simplify and say " Then you don't go.

If you can't wear a mask, and they require a mask, you're shit out of luck.

That's the way it is. Sorry.

IMO isn't a well thought out or compassionate response.

He seems to be expressing concern not only for himself. But all horseplayers and humans for that matter.

Maybe he and I are blowhards? OK not maybe. But Anthony "Doc" Trezza is one of the most respected and revered tournament players in the world.

The fact he's opting out should send shockwaves throughout the Horse Racing Tournament World.

The LAST thing I want to do is miss this Tournament. I think I can win. The MILLION would certainly come in handy.

But should I risk the life of myself, family and friends?

In case you hadn't heard the latest reports are scary as hell. Fully vaccinated people are getting very sick, dying and spreading it to others.

This is a forum to trade important viewpoints. Not sniping. Not when the stakes are this high.

Please don't close this thread. And please consider the roll you play in the debate.

Thanks

VJS

ReplayRandall 07-28-2021 02:09 PM

To Andy and Vic....This is our version of the postponed 2020 Tokyo Olympics, and look at the crap show we're seeing right now. We're all affected, as this is all orchestrated political theatre, and we're directly in the Jetwash, simply getting hammered.....Things will change, just hang in there.

PaceAdvantage 07-28-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v j stauffer (Post 2741512)
In case you hadn't heard the latest reports are scary as hell. Fully vaccinated people are getting very sick, dying and spreading it to others.

This is a forum to trade important viewpoints. Not sniping. Not when the stakes are this high.

Please don't close this thread. And please consider the roll you play in the debate.

Thanks

VJS

Actually, fully vaccinated people aren't getting very sick and dying. It's a VERY, VERY, VERY rare occurrence, if you believe the reports.

Latest stats I saw were 99%+ of those dying from COVID or the delta variant are UNVACCINATED.

I threatened to SHUT DOWN THE THREAD because it was going in the direction (and now is FIRMLY THERE) of an OFF-TOPIC discussion.

COVID isn't new.

We have a vaccine...we have masks.

The tournament is requiring a mask, or so I hear.

If you want to go, you wear a mask.

It couldn't be simpler.

Now you're talking about risking your life?

Well then, there shouldn't be any question. DON'T GO.

If the potential to win all the money means more to you than your life, THEN GO.

Others don't feel they would be RISKING THEIR LIVES by going, and that is their right as well, isn't it?

This is all so VERY SIMPLE.

You guys act as if COVID and MASKS are some new things we've never had to deal with before.