Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Giuliani Admits ‘Spygate’ Is PR in Anticipation of Impeachment (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145148)

hcap 05-30-2018 12:29 PM

Giuliani Admits ‘Spygate’ Is PR in Anticipation of Impeachment

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.

Giuliani Admits ‘Spygate’ Is PR in Anticipation of Impeachment

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...peachment.html

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/i...10.h473.2x.jpg

"Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani confirmed on Sunday that the president and his allies’ attempts to discredit the Mueller investigation — including the most recent so-called Spygate controversy — are part of a public relations campaign aimed at staving off impeachment. “It is for public opinion,” the former New York mayor admitted during an appearance on CNN’s State of the Union. And while trying to shape public opinion is the rarely acknowledged goal of any presidential administration, what Giuliani said next was unique to Trump’s: “Because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach.”

hcap 05-30-2018 12:40 PM

I guess the writing is on the wall. Fox has been coming down on the prez. and now some more repugs are having doubts.

Via Fox

Gowdy on Trump's Spy Claims: I'm 'Convinced' FBI Did What Americans Would Want Them to Do

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/2...-obama-not-fbi

elysiantraveller 05-30-2018 12:42 PM

He is amazing...

hcap 05-30-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2323291)
He is amazing...

No confirmation as of yet, but there are rumors beginning to emerge that Mueller and the Cohen investigations are leading to much worse and damaging evidenced. I think that is why Rudy's strategy has become more of a "public relations" campaign.

Too bad for Donald Rudy is doing such a lousy job.

woodtoo 05-30-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2323292)
No confirmation as of yet, but there are rumors beginning to emerge that Mueller and the Cohen investigations are leading to much worse and damaging evidenced. I think that is why Rudy's strategy has become more of a "public relations" campaign.

Too bad for Donald Rudy is doing such a lousy job.

"rumours are emerging from unconfirmed sources" just the facts ma'am. :jump:

10 on the BS meter

Marshall Bennett 05-30-2018 04:12 PM

You pathetic crybabies tried for 8 years to impeach GWB as well. You never will be able to accept defeat at any level.
Most Americans laugh at you you've become so comical. :lol:

ElKabong 05-30-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2323292)
No confirmation as of yet, but there are rumors beginning to emerge that ...

Rumors, you say... No conformation....

Thanks for the info

boxcar 05-30-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElKabong (Post 2323356)
Rumors, you say... No conformation....

Thanks for the info

Exactly! Who needs stinkin' proof when there so many rumors, innuendoes, reports by anonymous sources, etc.?

chadk66 05-30-2018 06:56 PM

well at least this was good for another laugh today. thanks

delayjf 05-30-2018 08:07 PM

Hcap,

I have a good idea about were you are getting your information, but I think you are being taken for a ride. When this whole thing is exposed, it will be the Democrats that will be shown to be the criminals in this matter and I believe it goes all the way to the top. Personally I think its all a matter of timing for Trump, to reap the most political gain for exposing the corruption within the Obama administration. Stand by Hcap - ask not for whom the bell tolls, it will be tolling for Democrats and soon.

Tom 05-30-2018 08:25 PM

Such a display of mass-posting over nothing.
The pressure is getting to him......

davew 05-30-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2323360)
Exactly! Who needs stinkin' proof when there so many rumors, innuendoes, reports by anonymous sources, etc.?

if you repeat something enough times, the dimwits will believe it as 'FACT'

fast4522 05-31-2018 12:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Rudy Giuliani is loved and admired by many Americans, we are now watching the court of public opinion. Everything is about eliminating the ability of the left to turn out its base and have independents support the President.

Tom 05-31-2018 09:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2323506)
if you repeat something enough times, the dimwits will believe it as 'FACT'

Close your eyes, click your heels together, and repeat three times,

Trump colluded with RUSSIANS

hcap 05-31-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2323562)
Close your eyes, click your heels together, and repeat three times,

Trumps impeachment is coming

Rudy is already planning on trying it in public.
Problem is he can't remember all the science fiction stories he keeps babbling.

From post #1

Quote:

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani confirmed on Sunday that the president and his allies’ attempts to discredit the Mueller investigation — including the most recent so-called Spygate controversy — are part of a public relations campaign aimed at staving off impeachment. “It is for public opinion,” the former New York mayor admitted during an appearance on CNN’s State of the Union. And while trying to shape public opinion is the rarely acknowledged goal of any presidential administration, what Giuliani said next was unique to Trump’s: “Because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach.”
Take da mayor's word for it.