Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   America's Day at the races (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160908)

the little guy 11-30-2020 11:38 PM

The show will return for its regular run in April and run again until the end of November. Perhaps there will be some weekend shows during the Winter...though don't hold me to that:-)

We are doing a 90 minute show, from 3 to 4:30 ET, this coming Saturday. I know it will be on MSG+ but at this time I do not believe anywhere else ( I imagine it will also be on youtube but would have to check ).

I am glad to hear you have enjoyed it. We will see you next year.

Pjay79 12-01-2020 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the little guy (Post 2679817)
The show will return for its regular run in April and run again until the end of November. Perhaps there will be some weekend shows during the Winter...though don't hold me to that:-)

We are doing a 90 minute show, from 3 to 4:30 ET, this coming Saturday. I know it will be on MSG+ but at this time I do not believe anywhere else ( I imagine it will also be on youtube but would have to check ).

I am glad to hear you have enjoyed it. We will see you next year.

Thanks for the info.

the little guy 12-02-2020 05:37 PM

It will be on FOX from 3:30 to 4:30 on Saturday

Pjay79 12-05-2020 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the little guy (Post 2680488)
It will be on FOX from 3:30 to 4:30 on Saturday

Thanks

SaratogaSteve 12-19-2020 04:25 PM

did NYRA stop streaming the in-house feed on it's YT page? I could find Talking Horses, but not the feed - I miss the prattle, and watching on YT.

Thanks!

metro 12-20-2020 01:33 PM

It's 1:30 (est) and 4 races are already in the books on Aqueduct's Sunday card. What's the hurry?

castaway01 12-20-2020 01:45 PM

I hate to speculate because TLG will probably come along and smack me, but this is not a new situation. The NJ Bets site shows the stream but has never aired the prattle either. The video works but goes silent for the prattle. I'd say it's a rights issue but I don't know what the distinction would be. Just saying it's not new or an error but has always been that way when taking the straight track feed.

therussmeister 12-20-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaratogaSteve (Post 2686188)
did NYRA stop streaming the in-house feed on it's YT page? I could find Talking Horses, but not the feed - I miss the prattle, and watching on YT.

Thanks!

I'm guessing it will return in April when America's Day at the Races resumes it's regular schedule.

BarchCapper 12-20-2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metro (Post 2686452)
It's 1:30 (est) and 4 races are already in the books on Aqueduct's Sunday card. What's the hurry?

The track announcers there will tell you - when that last race comes along, though it may look brighter on your TV screen - the horses are very difficult for them to make out in the increasing darkness. When they make their return on New Year's Eve, the days will already be getting longer.

Ray Donovon 12-20-2020 07:59 PM

It’s brutal watching the blurred feed from a TVG. The high definition on day at the races is awesome to watch. It does take a bit of getting used to because of the non pan shot coverage that shows good views of some things, but false hope during other shots.

mostpost 12-22-2020 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj (Post 2661295)
It was because of football running long. The game that was on Fox, OU / Texas, went way over time, so the next game was moved to FS1, racing bumped to FS2. Racing is always going to play second fiddle to college football obviously. I don't mind flipping around channels to see racing on mainstream channels.

No it’s not. It’s because the world is plotting to annoy Tom.

Waquoit 12-22-2020 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the little guy (Post 2679817)
The show will return for its regular run in April and run again until the end of November.

This is good news. I've visited the local watering hole a few times being socially distant. The races usually had a TV when I got there. That's new. I know a few folks that have gone from only betting big days to playing the ponies now and again.

affirmedny 01-20-2021 08:46 PM

Back on this weekend, Fri-Sun

Secondbest 01-20-2021 08:51 PM

Good to know.

the little guy 01-20-2021 09:11 PM

We are on Friday thru Sunday this weekend, and every weekend ( there may be one or two that are only Saturday ) until we start again daily in April.

The schedule is on the website....

https://www.nyra.com/aqueduct/racing/tv-schedule