Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Romney Keeps on Winning (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91377)

Frank DeMartini 02-06-2012 02:23 PM

Romney Keeps on Winning

TJDave 02-06-2012 04:48 PM

Eveready Bunny

Keeps on winning. He's got a whopping 100 delegates, or so...Impressive :rolleyes:

I will continue to support his competition.

bigmack 02-06-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave
I will continue to support his competition.

Not unlike 'supporting' Paula J in this bout.

Me? My money's on Romney & Tonya.

[YT="Hit her in the knee"]m91HH9gxXrI[/YT]

canleakid 02-06-2012 06:38 PM

we are down to the final two (sorry rick and ron) so it's the "morman" vs. the "polygamist". Mitt will win, like most of us knew way back when, even if we do not really like him but we got to go with what we got. The tea bunch :D were and still are just a bunch of wannabes. It will be a hard fight to win back the White House, but we got a shot!!!!!

Tom 02-06-2012 07:52 PM

Who is the polygamist?
Do you know what the word means?

canleakid 02-07-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
Who is the polygamist?

Yes I do,how 'bout YOU :confused:
here I will even spell it for you (google) political satire, if you plan to to smack, try to understand it too ;)

Robert Goren 02-07-2012 10:48 AM

Newt converted to Catholicism in 2009. A friend of mine who did the same had to go through process of getting his previous marriage annulled by the the Catholic Church before his current marriage was recognised by the Church. I have no idea if Newt has done this, but he has not, I could see how some Catholics might see him as a polygamist. I do not, but I am not Catholic either.

PaceAdvantage 02-07-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Goren
I have no idea if Newt has done this, but he has not, I could see how some Catholics might see him as a polygamist. I do not, but I am not Catholic either.

WHAT? He wouldn't be seen as a polygamist... :lol:

Where do you come up with this stuff? :lol:

bigmack 02-07-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Hypocrisy knows no bounds on the airwaves of National Public Radio, as their Minnesota-based star Garrison Keillor led off his latest edition of “A Prairie Home Companion” by mocking the GOP frontrunners as “the Mormon running against the polygamist.” This is a rich dig coming from Keillor, since he has been married three times – just as many times as Newt Gingrich.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gra...ich-polygamist

elysiantraveller 02-07-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Goren
Newt converted to Catholicism in 2009. A friend of mine who did the same had to go through process of getting his previous marriage annulled by the the Catholic Church before his current marriage was recognised by the Church. I have no idea if Newt has done this, but he has not, I could see how some Catholics might see him as a polygamist. I do not, but I am not Catholic either.

His previous marriages were not recognized by the church so no they do not have to be annulled. If he were to re-marry now it would have to be.

TJDave 02-07-2012 03:22 PM

Vocabulary

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
Who is the polygamist?

Here are more words. Do you know what they mean?

Proxy Baptism

Endowment

Sealing

Second Anointing

Tom 02-07-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave
Here are more words. Do you know what they mean?

Proxy Baptism

Endowment

Sealing

Second Anointing

I do, but what does that have to do with the topic being discussed here?
Are you participating randomly?

TJDave 02-07-2012 03:41 PM

Crux of the matter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
what does that have to do with the topic being discussed here?

You have a valid point.

I also believe that Mitt Romney would not want it part of any discussion anywhere, at anytime. ;)

canleakid 02-11-2012 09:42 PM

Mitty on a roll

GOP front-runner Mitt Romney won Maine's Republican presidential caucuses with 39 percent of the vote, breaking a three-state losing streak by besting libertarian-leaning Ron Paul, who finished a close second with 36 percent.

Romney had 2,190 total votes, while Paul got 1,996. Rick Santorum finished third with 18 percent (989 votes). Newt Gingrich was fourth with 6 percent (349 votes0

Mitt Romney has won a straw poll of Republican voters at the American Conservative Union's annual CPAC conference in Washington.

Romney received 38 percent of Saturday's vote on the final day of the Conservative Political Action Conference, followed by Rick Santorum, who garnered 31 percent Newt Gingrich came in third place with 15 percent of the straw poll vote. Rep. Ron Paul won just 12 percent support

and yes silly sarha was there :D eye candy :confused:

jognlope 02-12-2012 10:34 AM

Watch Santorum on MTP this morning, he's very confident, not nerdy like Romney, and speaks intelligently like about how the feminists denigraded women's traditional role as being not good enough.