Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Trump first year (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142345)

JustRalph 12-17-2017 10:38 PM

Trump first year

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...form=hootsuite

To even write this article is blasphemy

reckless 12-17-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2251678)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...form=hootsuite

To even write this article is blasphemy

Donald J. Trump
, after just 12 months, is already the greatest U.S. president we've have since Ronald Reagan.

JustRalph 12-17-2017 10:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
X

RunForTheRoses 12-18-2017 07:20 AM

Unfortunately this has been POS doesn't get it:

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/13...n-u-s-history/

dkithore 12-18-2017 08:01 AM

The author of Examiner piece missed mentioning Banon.

dkithore 12-18-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reckless (Post 2251684)

Donald J. Trump
, after just 12 months, is already the greatest U.S. president we've have since Ronald Reagan.

He will be incomparable, imo. He is writing a new page in American history. Go Trump!

Tom 12-18-2017 09:32 AM

Just to put things in perspective, had Hillary won, here's her list of accomplishments so far

1. Patomic River turn to blood and the fish all die
2. The Patomic then teams with frogs
3. Lica came upon the people of DC
4. Wild animals and flies are mustering along the beltway this week

fast4522 12-18-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reckless (Post 2251684)

Donald J. Trump

I see improvements that I did not expect, we have had ICE raids here in New Hampshire. Much more than just a few, turns out ICE and homeland security have gone after illegal aliens and those born here in a number of human trafficking cases. Prostitutes working off debt owed to smugglers who got them into the country. Human trafficking was something I thought was about people sold on the deep web to country's other than the United States, human trafficking has now come to small town USA. We learn more about what we wish did not happen here. My opinion is the Trump Administration is coming down hard in this area, and before President Trump things bordered on pathetic. Perhaps I have things wrong, or is there other opinions on this.

mostpost 12-18-2017 08:08 PM

Cut corporate and individual taxes.
Which will explode the deficit by $1.5T, while doing nothing to raise wages or create jobs.
Repeal the Obamacare individual mandate.
Which will cost 13,000,000 people their insurance.
Appoint a highly-respected conservative to the Supreme Court.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:
Appoint a one-year record number of judges to the circuit courts.
Including Matthew Peterson who has never tried a case and could not answer basic question on the law asked by a Republican Senator.
Get rid of reams of unnecessary regulations.
[B]Wrong. He arbitrarily got rid of a lot of regulations with no regard as to whether they were necessary or not.[B]
Destroy ISIS.
He merely continued what Obama was doing and did not do it as well.
Approve pipeline projects and new oil drilling.
Another payoff to special interests which will have a deleterious effect on the economy.

So, yeah, Trump has done a lot of what he promised to do. The problem is he should not have done those thing.

In the meantime, he has lied more than any President in History; having already lied six times as much in ten months than Obama did in his full two terms.

He has colluded with Russia, Sexually harassed women, insulted our allies, played "chicken" with the equally unstable leader of North Korea.

zico20 12-18-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2251873)
Cut corporate and individual taxes.
Which will explode the deficit by $1.5T, while doing nothing to raise wages or create jobs.
Repeal the Obamacare individual mandate.
Which will cost 13,000,000 people their insurance.
Appoint a highly-respected conservative to the Supreme Court.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:
Appoint a one-year record number of judges to the circuit courts.
Including Matthew Peterson who has never tried a case and could not answer basic question on the law asked by a Republican Senator.
Get rid of reams of unnecessary regulations.
[B]Wrong. He arbitrarily got rid of a lot of regulations with no regard as to whether they were necessary or not.[B]
Destroy ISIS.
He merely continued what Obama was doing and did not do it as well.
Approve pipeline projects and new oil drilling.
Another payoff to special interests which will have a deleterious effect on the economy.

So, yeah, Trump has done a lot of what he promised to do. The problem is he should not have done those thing.

In the meantime, he has lied more than any President in History; having already lied six times as much in ten months than Obama did in his full two terms.

He has colluded with Russia, Sexually harassed women, insulted our allies, played "chicken" with the equally unstable leader of North Korea.

Would you please like to explain to me how 13 million people will be FORCED to lose their health care? I don't see it.

boxcar 12-18-2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zico20 (Post 2251874)
Would you please like to explain to me how 13 million people will be FORCED to lose their health care? I don't see it.

Trump is going to kill the ACA mandate. :lol::lol:

Greyfox 12-18-2017 08:46 PM

The performance of Trump's team has been outstanding.

Trump's personality, which has no sense of common decency, is turning off too many of the electorate.

Unfortunately for Republicans, personality will trump performance in the 2018 votes.
His popularity is far too low to expect otherwise..

zico20 12-18-2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2251878)
Trump is going to kill the ACA mandate. :lol::lol:

And everyone who wants to have healthcare will still be able to have healthcare, so no one is going to lose coverage.

Tom 12-18-2017 10:16 PM

mostpost....the Aesop of the 21t century.

classhandicapper 12-19-2017 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyfox (Post 2251884)
The performance of Trump's team has been outstanding.

Trump's personality, which has no sense of common decency, is turning off too many of the electorate.

Unfortunately for Republicans, personality will trump performance in the 2018 votes.
His popularity is far too low to expect otherwise..

I tend to agree with this.

I don't agree with everything Trump is doing, but I feel like most things are heading the right direction. The disagreements are about some of the details. While Obama was president I used to think he couldn't be that stupid so he must be actually trying to do damage for some greater insidious political purpose.

Where he has a problem is on the personality side. There are times he creates conflict when he should be working with those people because they can help him. He also can't handle any criticism at all. That stuff is going to hurt him.