Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   HandiFast Handicapping Software (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   handi 8 for 8 top winners (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67124)

fight 02-26-2010 07:43 PM

handi 8 for 8 top winners

at sa today all top winners .

Light 02-26-2010 07:57 PM

All chalk :sleeping:

fight 02-26-2010 08:13 PM

dear ripvanwinkle

:lol: please dont wake up.

Vinnie 02-26-2010 08:22 PM

Who would have thought that the first person to weigh in with his sort of trademarked negativity would have been the one that did? :eek:

Handiman 02-27-2010 12:21 AM

I don't care if they were all chalk. Show me another program that has done this!

The program said this is what would win and it was, period.

Handi:)

Speed Figure 02-27-2010 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handiman
I don't care if they were all chalk. Show me another program that has done this!

Great Job!! :ThmbUp:

Light 02-27-2010 02:18 AM

You realize that 7 of the 8 were won by the favorite,don't you? The other race was won by the 2nd chalk. Who cares? Everyone knows that the ability of a computer program to pick chalk is not going to get you in the black.

Speed Figure 02-27-2010 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light
You realize that 7 of the 8 were won by the favorite,don't you? The other race was won by the 2nd chalk. Who cares? Everyone knows that the ability of a computer program to pick chalk is not going to get you in the black.

Who cares? I would rather get those winners from a free program than one that costs $599, $1000, $1499!!!

newtothegame 02-27-2010 05:03 AM

Quote:

Hmmm...lets see...
8 races.....
on a sole 2 win bet only...
16 dollars invested...
39.60 returned.....
minus 16 dollar investment
23.60 net profit
1.475 ROI
Almost ANY handicapper would kill for that number based on what I have read on this forum......

raybo 02-27-2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

And, if you had bet your picks you would have lost them all. LOL

Bennie 02-27-2010 09:18 AM

Don't post here often but follow most of them. Everyone is entitled to thier opinion and everyone has "their" way of playing the horses so I take all comments with a grain of salt.
Anyway, let's no forget the rolling DD, the pic3, pic4 and pic6 as well as the place all bets. Looking at these as well, as rounding to save time, based on $2 straight wagers you have $34 out with a return of $800 (rounded).
Now that is a nice return!!!

Trotman 02-27-2010 09:23 AM

Chalk or not 8 for 8 = 100% in my math, excellent job :ThmbUp:

Partsnut 02-27-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Raybo:
Quote:

And, if you had bet your picks you would have lost them all. LOL
:lol:

Ray, why dignify a malcontent. Somebody should turn off the " light".
This guy says and shows nothing meaningful or better.

Handi, 8 out of 8 is an outstanding accomplishment, no matter how you did it.

I thank you, Handi, Head Hawg, Doug Woods and the Duke Of Perl for their efforts, great work and their willingness to share.

Quote:

Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth

lsosa54 02-27-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handiman

Not good enough, Handi! Light's program went 10 for 8 on top and the average mutuel was $24.60. Where's The Little Guy? We need some appropriate commentary.

joemc44 02-27-2010 10:50 AM

good job handi.