Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   You won. But what did you win? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162603)

Poindexter 01-13-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz (Post 2693332)
Where are the LIBERAL responses?

I think they either have all been banned from this site or they are too drunk in euphoria to even post anymore. Sadly they are in for a rude awakening.

Waquoit 01-13-2021 04:10 PM

You guys are all nuts. That's the only liberal response.

xtb 01-13-2021 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2693333)
China has already invaded USA, just most have not recognized it

We’ve been sleeping with the enemy for a long time.

Tom 01-13-2021 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz (Post 2693242)
Now that the smoke is clearing enough to see what is going on, I'd like to ask the liberals.

DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

ARE YOU PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED?

They got exactly what they have had the last 4 years - a totally do-nothing congress who puts their obsession with Trump ahead of the well being of the nation, as usual.

I challenge any of the lefties here to defend the useless impeachment going on today instead of addressing covid relief, as promised in Georgia last week [dems lied AGAIN!!!]

Democrats are an inferior species.
We should be allowed to hunt them.

Tom 01-13-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2693341)
We’ve been sleeping with the enemy for a long time.

We have seen the enemy, it is us.

Tom 01-13-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour (Post 2693288)
This thread is both sad and hilarious at the same time.
The OP poses a few questions aimed at Liberals.
I pose similar questions in reverse, and I've got about four of you coming at me.

R U seriously that dumb?:confused:

thaskalos 01-13-2021 04:24 PM

The Democrats shouldn't get the credit for "destroying our 2-party system"; the Republican party imploded from within. It was taken down by an Orange maniac who was elected to a job for which he couldn't be less prepared. And now the Orange maniac will ride off into the sunset, leaving nothing but destruction behind him...while the citizens will suffer the side-effects of their carelessness and naivete. It is what it is...and all the complaining in the world won't accomplish a damned thing.

Hold on to your garter belts, ladies and gentlemen...we are in for a hell of a ride. Hopefully...the stronger among us will survive. :ThmbUp:

xtb 01-13-2021 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2693336)
This scares the hell out of me. So many idiots in this country never even think about things like this.

Those under 25-30 wouldn't even know what to do if our borders were breached. They could come in any night of the week and take over cities.

It might not be Red Dawn, but it might be close.

I'm too damn old and beat up to carry a rifle

A few years ago I was in Best Buy for a pc power supply. Every one of the half dozen or so that I looked at were made in China. I asked a twenty something kid from the Geek Squad if they had any that weren’t made in China. He looked at me puzzled and asked “what difference does that make?” I said “you don’t understand”. He started laughing loudly and I walked out.

Waquoit 01-13-2021 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2693342)
Democrats are an inferior species.
We should be allowed to hunt them.

You'd lose. You guys are all pussies.

MargieRose 01-13-2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waquoit (Post 2693352)

United?...we will never be!

thaskalos 01-13-2021 04:30 PM

Quote:

And COMPLAINING pussies, to boot. :)

xtb 01-13-2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2693348)
The Democrats shouldn't get the credit for "destroying our 2-party system"; the Republican party imploded from within. It was taken down by an Orange maniac who was elected to a job for which he couldn't be less prepared. And now the Orange maniac will ride off into the sunset, leaving nothing but destruction behind him...while the citizens will suffer the side-effects of their carelessness and naivete. It is what it is...and all the complaining in the world won't accomplish a damned thing.

Hold on to your garter belts, ladies and gentlemen...we are in for a hell of a ride. Hopefully...the stronger among us will survive. :ThmbUp:

We’ve had a unibrow party for a long time and now with Trump gone it’s taking a hard left.

JustRalph 01-13-2021 04:33 PM

Quote:

funny

thaskalos 01-13-2021 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2693355)
We’ve had a unibrow party for a long time and now with Trump gone it’s taking a hard left.

The Republican Party was totally insignificant before Trump, and will be totally nonexistent without him. I don't see the injustice.

xtb 01-13-2021 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2693360)
The Republican Party was totally insignificant before Trump, and will be totally nonexistent without him. I don't see the injustice.

That might be good thing, it’s too far gone. If there was ever a time for a new party it is now.