Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   video quota (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165273)

comet52 06-12-2021 12:23 PM

video quota

Xpressbet just told me they are putting me on a video quota. Never did this before in 20 years. Do other ADW's do this? Cuz I am ready to switch.

CheckMark 06-14-2021 12:34 PM

Time to switch to another ADW if they are going to do that to you

When my dad uses his HPI here in Canada you have to bet so much per month in order to use their streaming service which I find awful for the smaller bettor who does not bet often and gets shut off for not betting a limit :rant:

titans1127 06-16-2021 11:58 AM

Xpressbet used to do that to me back in the day when I was just watching and not wagering. Then I was good for a few years despite only betting here and there. Then last month they imposed the video quota since I hadn't bet all year(fair enough) but then within a week locked my account for inactivity. Unlocked it and made a deposit on Belmont Stakes day and have been making small bets here and there since(probably close to $50 or so in wagers), and I already have the quota imposed again.

JustRalph 06-16-2021 12:49 PM

Get RTN

therussmeister 06-30-2021 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2731648)
Get RTN

If only RTN wanted my business. Took me years of trying to be able to sign up without getting some sort of error message. Different message on different computers. Finally figured it out and used their service for two months, then tried to sign on for a third month. No luck, back to error messages.

dlivery 06-30-2021 09:25 PM

Rogers

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheckMark (Post 2731182)
Time to switch to another ADW if they are going to do that to you

When my dad uses his HPI here in Canada you have to bet so much per month in order to use their streaming service which I find awful for the smaller bettor who does not bet often and gets shut off for not betting a limit :rant:

Watch the feed on live TV

ranchwest 07-05-2021 12:11 AM

Belmont, Canterbury, Thistledowns and probably others are on YouTube.

Dmcwally 07-09-2021 12:07 PM

Try the tvg app

I hate to mention. These three words tvg but their streaming app is actually very good for being free if you regularly wager. . Im not sure if your limited to so many hours for free without betting but they do give you the monthly option to pay for it. In the app you not only get the 2 tvg channels, a capital OTB style channel and you get track feeds as well. Plus it’s on Apple TV fire stick n Roku

BIG RED 08-24-2021 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comet52 (Post 2730702)
Xpressbet just told me they are putting me on a video quota. Never did this before in 20 years. Do other ADW's do this? Cuz I am ready to switch.

Then Switch

ranchwest 09-13-2021 09:15 PM

Video

Churchhill has an app available on Fire TV that shows 5 thoroughbred and two standardbred tracks.

Tom 09-17-2021 11:25 AM

RTN has every track, replays, the NYRA daily show.....and cheap.

Secondbest 09-17-2021 11:29 AM

You could also go the track feed. Sometimes you just to sign up for free to login. Depends on the track

djm1959 09-19-2021 07:40 PM

watch TVG app is like an otb -switch from track to track easily,looks good on a fancy tv. just needs bet ability on it and would be perfect....