Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Oh look...perspective.... (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162757)

PaceAdvantage 01-21-2021 02:47 PM

Oh look...perspective....

davew 01-21-2021 04:34 PM

that is how the democrats push for unity

thaskalos 01-21-2021 04:57 PM

F*ck unity...I say. I am in favor of a separation between the "winners" and the 'whinners'.

Tom 01-21-2021 05:18 PM

Come on, man.
Give me a break.

MONEY 01-21-2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2696165)
F*ck unity...I say. I am in favor of a separation between the "winners" and the 'whinners'.

Good for you.
You've had that for 4 the last years, so I guess that the next 4 years will be very satisfying for you.

thaskalos 01-21-2021 05:47 PM

I've tried...but I just can't "unite" with those whom I deem disagreeable. I may listen to them when I can't avoid it, and I respect their right to their own opinions...but a "unity" with them isn't something that's high on my priority list.

JustRalph 01-21-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2696188)
I've tried...but I just can't "unite" with those whom I deem disagreeable. I may listen to them when I can't avoid it, and I respect their right to their own opinions...but a "unity" with them isn't something that's high on my priority list.

Tolerate until when?

When they put you out of business?

I was on a conference call today that informed me that $15 an hour is a done deal within 6 months.

sammy the sage 01-21-2021 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2696225)
Tolerate until when?

I was on a conference call today that informed me that $15 an hour is a done deal within 6 months.

At this point...I hope so....will downsize immediately and actually do better....wish I had the balls to do it now....shit...maybe I will...:bang::mad:

fast4522 01-21-2021 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2696225)
Tolerate until when?

My gut feeling is they are specifically trying to put you out of business so they can funnel business into that that is 10 to 100 times your size. Bilderberg Group owned, ain't it nice that you can book a cruse ship now?:lol:

PaceAdvantage 01-21-2021 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast4522 (Post 2696251)
My gut feeling is they are specifically trying to put you out of business so they can funnel business into that that is 10 to 100 times your size. Bilderberg Group owned, ain't it nice that you can book a cruse ship now?:lol:

Shut

The

Up

with

your

****ING

BULLSHIT

NONSENSE.

Hasn't Replay Randall embarrassed your kind ENOUGH?

I guess not.

JustRalph 01-21-2021 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammy the sage (Post 2696249)
At this point...I hope so....will downsize immediately and actually do better....wish I had the balls to do it now....shit...maybe I will...:bang::mad:

We are bouncing around several ideas. The cool thing is one of my newest supervisors a 22 yr old woman came to my wife with a plan. It’s pretty damn good too. She’s been an exceptional performer the last 6 months and is a joy to watch. She started working for us at 16. We are so damn proud of her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast4522 (Post 2696251)

Not the first time I’ve heard that. They don’t realize how many people are going to get cut.

fast4522 01-21-2021 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2696270)
We are bouncing around several ideas. The cool thing is one of my newest supervisors a 22 yr old woman came to my wife with a plan. It’s pretty damn good too. She’s been an exceptional performer the last 6 months and is a joy to watch. She started working for us at 16. We are so damn proud of her.

Not the first time I’ve heard that. They don’t realize how many people are going to get cut.

When you think about it, you might have to pay someone $15 while employees on cruse ships get less. Heck I know where you got what you have BS & T, hang in there buddy.

MONEY 01-21-2021 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2696270)
Not the first time I’ve heard that. They don’t care how many people are going to get cut.

FTFY