Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142783)

CincyHorseplayer 01-15-2018 01:50 AM

Let them become their own country. Pull the military installations and federal funding. Got 4/5 the state is run by cartels and buried in natural disasters in a decade. Maybe when Pelosi is kidnapped for ransom the lightbulb will go off.

Naaahh!

biggestal99 01-15-2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2261264)
liberal policies do a good job at making poor people poorer....

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...114-story.html

I could show you pictures of Alabama that would curl your toes.

Poverty is a problem that is not liberal or conservative.

It exists in all states.
Allan

chadk66 01-15-2018 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer (Post 2261449)
Let them become their own country. Pull the military installations and federal funding. Got 4/5 the state is run by cartels and buried in natural disasters in a decade. Maybe when Pelosi is kidnapped for ransom the lightbulb will go off.

Naaahh!

this is exactly what needs to happen.:ThmbUp:

Tom 01-15-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggestal99 (Post 2261458)
I could show you pictures of Alabama that would curl your toes.

Poverty is a problem that is not liberal or conservative.

It exists in all states.
Allan

Exactly.
So when our own citizens are living in squalor, why are we bringing in more people from outside squalor? Do we think they will miraculously clean up our s -holes when they could not clean up their own?

Oh, wait - the people living in domestic squalor are already voters and it is expected they are voting democrat to get their lots improved.

Excuse me, brb.....:pound::pound::lol::pound::pound:

Ok, where were we now?

boxcar 01-15-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2261446)
The city should just pack them a lunch and buy them all bus tickets to L.A. :p

Great idea! Shirley, L.A. would not refuse to give them sanctuary, right? :coffee:

boxcar 01-15-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer (Post 2261449)

Naaahh!

I wonder if her hubby would pay...to get her back, that is. :coffee:

incoming 01-15-2018 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2261480)
Exactly.
So when our own citizens are living in squalor, why are we bringing in more people from outside squalor? Do we think they will miraculously clean up our s -holes when they could not clean up their own?

Oh, wait - the people living in domestic squalor are already voters and it is expected they are voting democrat to get their lots improved.

Ok, where were we now?

Tom you are killin' me, I think you are firing over most of their heads. :pound::pound::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

boxcar 01-15-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2261480)
Exactly.

Ok, where were we now?

C'mon, now, Tom. Did you not watch the video? How could you not see that many Squalor Squatters have had their digs upgraded from cardboard housing to real tents? This is how Dems repaid them for voting early and often at the polls for Dem candidates.

woodtoo 01-15-2018 12:59 PM

Looking for a s***hole? look no further than Dick Durbin's district, of course he would never actually live there just like Maxine and Nancy, they love walls.

PaceAdvantage 01-15-2018 01:14 PM

Holy shit! I had no idea things were that bad in LA...and here I thought NYC was bad...NYC ain't got nuttin' on LA...that's insane!

boxcar 01-15-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2261562)
Looking for a s***hole? look no further than Dick Durbin's district, of course he would never actually live there just like Maxine and Nancy, they love walls.

Well...here in highly sophisticated Swampland we call those walls gated communities. :coffee:

chadk66 01-15-2018 05:43 PM

go into Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Baltimore, etc. they're all shit holes with one thing in common:rip:

Tom 01-15-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2261585)
Well...here in highly sophisticated Swampland we call those walls gated communities. :coffee:

Democrats: Making America GATE again!

JustRalph 01-15-2018 11:32 PM

jocko699 01-15-2018 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2261773)

Hawaii also has a huge homeless problem. They form tent cities all over Oahu and are closed down every couple of months. They just move to another part of the island.