Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Stock Market Prediction (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133768)

lamboguy 02-21-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltonKelsey (Post 2124403)
What pump and dump tout tipped you to this ?

I'll ask you one question , do you have any idea what the float is ?

its a $15 million company that is now trading a little more than a third more than when i posted it.

actually i found this one all by myself by a complete accident of typing in the wrong symbols. i read it, got interested, and investigated it the best i know. i wound up putting money into it and so far i am very happy with the progress. it looks like its getting ready for a huge move within a month.

if you don't want to follow this yourself i will keep you updated on it.

i try to give out living locks, this one is close to it, but this isn't my main game and i could easily be fooled.

AltonKelsey 02-21-2017 09:13 PM

Yes, but you didn't answer my question. Try to gently wise you up.

Now, any stock can go up , and garbage frequently goes up a lot under the right circumstances.

Just hard to predict when and where. 20-1 shots win all the time.....how many do you need to bet before it happens?

http://prp.fm/wp-content/uploads/201...at-900x246.gif

lamboguy 02-21-2017 09:21 PM

i appreciate your concern's. i am a big boy, i put up my money and am taking my chances.

the chart happens to look super in my opinion, that is why i looked into it.

good luck

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/quote?symbol=sfor

AltonKelsey 02-21-2017 10:06 PM

Oh yeah! Nice selective view you got there.

Hey , ask the guy that paid 990 Million how the chart looks to him :cool:

Go to your chart ,click on max for timeframe

I confess one thing, a long way to go before you hit resistance!

_______ 02-22-2017 01:23 AM

They have a 2.2 billion share float and trailing 6 month revenue of just over $200,000.

They have nearly $6 million in debt and their 10-Q has this gem of a statement: "The company has not made various principal and interest payments on many of it's debt obligations. It continues to seek work out arrangements and applicable refinancing with new or revised debt or equity instruments."

So more dilution of present shares, finding someone willing to loan money to a company already in default, or the current bond holders get all the assets.

This is another one that requires a mindset that a stock is a blip in a computer screen that goes up and down. I'd be more interested in their debt if it was cheap enough since they do have a small revenue stream. But there is no way I want to own some ridiculously tiny fraction of a company that exists as a going concern only on the good will of it's debt holders.

lamboguy 02-22-2017 02:18 AM

sometimes one needs to be able to anticipate the future. the company has plenty of patent infringement law suits pending that far exceed the debt. they have already won a judgement vs. microsoft. the legal firms that are handling their cases are not shabby ones either.

the products that they sell are on shelves at places like Best Buy and Target along with Amazon.

nobody has ever said that making money is ever going to be easy, and i do realize how tough it is for most people to buy into a story like this.

heres the bottom line, i love the chart and the people behind the scenes in this company and realize that this is a longshot with a very big reward if the cards fall the right way. right now there is nothing else to say.

barahona44 02-22-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _______ (Post 2124511)
They have a 2.2 billion share float and trailing 6 month revenue of just over $200,000.

They have nearly $6 million in debt and their 10-Q has this gem of a statement: "The company has not made various principal and interest payments on many of it's debt obligations. It continues to seek work out arrangements and applicable refinancing with new or revised debt or equity instruments."

So more dilution of present shares, finding someone willing to loan money to a company already in default, or the current bond holders get all the assets.

This is another one that requires a mindset that a stock is a blip in a computer screen that goes up and down. I'd be more interested in their debt if it was cheap enough since they do have a small revenue stream. But there is no way I want to own some ridiculously tiny fraction of a company that exists as a going concern only on the good will of it's debt holders.

Picky, picky.:D

AltonKelsey 02-22-2017 12:25 PM

If you want to bet your good money on a horse blind in one eye and with one leg missing, good luck to ya!

Did anyone look at the long term chart as I suggested. Get back to me when you get up off the floor.

lamboguy 02-22-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltonKelsey (Post 2124641)
If you want to bet your good money on a horse blind in one eye and with one leg missing, good luck to ya!

Did anyone look at the long term chart as I suggested. Get back to me when you get up off the floor.

i can't argue to much with you about the long term, but the short term looks pretty dam good today:lol:

lamboguy 02-22-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2109503)
i have been buying this stupid thing for the last 6 months. usually i would never tout a penny stock that is below a penny right now in a million years. most of these stocks are complete pump and dump scams. but this one has some very interesting people behind it like Beau Dietl, letters of endorsements from people like Warren Buffet and Donald Trump.

they have a tremendous law firm that is suing large company's. they deal with internet security and the money to be made at first will be in these lawsuits.

currently selling for .0056 cents. that is a little more than half a penny. it should go back to .03 whether the market stays friendly or turns bearish.

do your own due diligence on this one. i think its a double great gamble.

i would say @ .009 this one isn't that bad a tout with all that volume in this baby

lamboguy 02-22-2017 06:43 PM

the greatest part of this deal is the way i found it. i was looking up a company called SALES FORCE and for some reason i punched in the letters and up came STRIKE FORCE. i looked at it, made some calls and sold myself on this one.

i just unloaded 1/3 of my position on the run up and i am playing with free shares now. it still looks great from where i am sitting.

barn32 02-22-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2124866)
the greatest part of this deal is the way i found it. i was looking up a company called SALES FORCE and for some reason i punched in the letters and up came STRIKE FORCE. i looked at it, made some calls and sold myself on this one.

i just unloaded 1/3 of my position on the run up and i am playing with free shares now. it still looks great from where i am sitting.

The stock isn't listed, right? Where did you buy it? What was the spread?

lamboguy 02-22-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barn32 (Post 2124911)
The stock isn't listed, right? Where did you buy it? What was the spread?

i bought it with ETRADE. i bought shares 3 times. there was always a bid and ask, the first time i bought in the bid and ask was .0043 and .0044. i put the order in @ .0043 and got filled about 3 hours later. after i bought it the stock tanked to under .0037 and it came back about 4 trading days later. then i bought more @ .0054 and yesterday @ .0064.

i am done buying and selling, my next step is to pray that this thing becomes a miracle. if it happens to hit .03 i will sell half of what i have left. it just might based on the technical action that i have seen in it.

AltonKelsey 02-22-2017 08:53 PM

Cool trade. You must use one of those Discount Brokers, you know, the ones that give you a discount on the price, cause it hasn't been anywhere near .0064 for over a week.

If folks have bought on your first mention in Jan they would be up some money. Most of these are coin flips either way, and eventually you get stuck with a ZERO if you keep playing, so money management is key.

lamboguy 02-22-2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltonKelsey (Post 2124947)
Cool trade. You must use one of those Discount Brokers, you know, the ones that give you a discount on the price, cause it hasn't been anywhere near .0064 for over a week.

If folks have bought on your first mention in Jan they would be up some money. Most of these are coin flips either way, and eventually you get stuck with a ZERO if you keep playing, so money management is key.

please read my post dated on 1/27/2017 right in this thread to help you clarify your misinformation.
good luck chief