Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   THIRD classified document discovery....STILL NO FBI RAIDS! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174220)

PaceAdvantage 01-12-2023 11:54 PM

THIRD classified document discovery....STILL NO FBI RAIDS!

PaceAdvantage 01-13-2023 12:00 AM

Tucker says Biden in serious trouble:

Andy Asaro 01-13-2023 08:48 AM

Tom 01-13-2023 09:53 AM

This guy has more classified docs than OJ has DNA!

chrisl 01-13-2023 10:56 AM

Nothing comical about this at all! They completely understand the logic of " give the people a loaf of bread and a circus" The loaf is getting smaller and the circus not funny anymore.

king kong 01-13-2023 11:50 AM

circus

the bread is given to the migrants and we are the clowns! :headbanger:

davew 01-13-2023 11:57 AM

rep hank johnson (the Guam could tip over guy) says these could EASILY be planted by opposition like RUSSIANS :lol::lol::lol:

Tom 01-13-2023 12:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
NY Post cover today.....:pound: :pound: :pound:

boxcar 01-13-2023 12:34 PM

I thought elitist, know-it-all dimwit snobs were way above conspiracy theories? But apparently not.

Dem lawmaker floats conspiracy theory that classified docs were 'planted' to damage Biden: 'I'm suspicious'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/hank-j...d-docs-planted

Tom 01-13-2023 02:09 PM

NO WAY they were planted.

Joe himself specifically stated, and re-emphasized, that THE GARAGE WAS LOCKED.

boxcar 01-13-2023 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2852626)

The story itself points out this incongruity. Evidently, this dimly lit dimwit lawmaker didn't get Biden's memo. :rolleyes:

davew 01-13-2023 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2852626)

plus now he has secret service protecting the place and the new WALL

but where have these NUCLEAR SECRETS been for the last 6 YEARS?????

Light 01-13-2023 03:14 PM

Hey PA, AKA Einstein

You don't need an FBI raid when the party in question is cooperating with law enforcement. That is in contrast to what Trump did.

I am not defending Biden, but your criticism of him or Fox news critique of him would be more credible if you or Fox news did not sound so obviously stupid.

This is ironically good news for the Dems. Biden will get annihilated if he runs in 2024. Hopefully this is enough smear to discourage him.

chrisl 01-13-2023 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2852661)
Hey PA, AKA Einstein

You don't need an FBI raid when the party in question is cooperating with law enforcement. That is in contrast to what Trump did.

I am not defending Biden, but your criticism of him or Fox news critique of him would be more credible if you or Fox news did not sound so obviously stupid.

This is ironically good news for the Dems. Biden will get annihilated if he runs in 2024. Hopefully this is enough smear to discourage him.

Why would the Dems want to smear him. He has done so well. They speak of it everyday. Makes no sense?:bang:

PaceAdvantage 01-13-2023 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2852661)
Hey PA, AKA Einstein

Yeah, Trump was "cooperating" too...but that didn't seem to matter much...because...you know...JUSTICE system...LMAO

Give your head a shake before you reply to me again...I can only take so much of your nonsense