Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Pleasanton-Ferndale-Fresno (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164924)

craigbraddick 05-22-2021 03:34 PM

Pleasanton-Ferndale-Fresno

Hi People!

I will be calling races this summer at Pleasanton, Ferndale and Fresno - a part of the country I have only been near once but very much looking forward to it.

If any Paceadvantage members want to stop by, watch a race from the booth, have a drink after racing, etc. would love to meet up.

Cheers,

Craig.

wisconsin 05-22-2021 04:32 PM

That's awesome, Craig!

Psychotic Parakeet 05-22-2021 10:12 PM

I love Pleasanton! I'll see if I can manage to go by. I've never been to the other two circuits - only Santa Rosa.

NorCalGreg 05-22-2021 10:40 PM

I'm right down the freeway, so I'll definitely be there. Just look for the tall, handsome guy wearing a baseball cap.

Actually, Craig...I'll be that short, fat dude walking around with one of those 18inch corn dogs in each hand--one to eat while walking around, and the other a back-up in case the one I'm eating falls off the stick (that happens a lot).

craigbraddick 05-22-2021 11:16 PM

Psychotic Parakeet and Greg!

Please drop me an email britishracecaller@gmail.com when you come out and I would be delighted to meet you both!

Thanks,

Craig.

Psychotic Parakeet 05-23-2021 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigbraddick (Post 2725455)
Psychotic Parakeet and Greg!

Please drop me an email britishracecaller@gmail.com when you come out and I would be delighted to meet you both!

Thanks,

Craig.

Hi, Craig!

This is wonderful. Thank you! I will email you a week ahead of time when I go out to Pleasanton. Look forward to meeting you!

-Laura

Parkview_Pirate 05-23-2021 01:56 AM

When I lived in the Portland area a number of years ago, I traveled down to see the races at Ferndale - very nice venue, and there were a couple of races where I felt right at home trying to pick the fastest mule.

Wait a second, they really WERE mules.:)

craigbraddick 05-23-2021 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotic Parakeet (Post 2725461)
Hi, Craig!

This is wonderful. Thank you! I will email you a week ahead of time when I go out to Pleasanton. Look forward to meeting you!

-Laura

Laura:

Look forward to it!

craigbraddick 05-23-2021 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate (Post 2725481)
When I lived in the Portland area a number of years ago, I traveled down to see the races at Ferndale - very nice venue, and there were a couple of races where I felt right at home trying to pick the fastest mule.

Wait a second, they really WERE mules.:)

Some of those Mules I gather are really famous!

classhandicapper 05-23-2021 09:03 AM

I love that circuit. I hope they have mule races again this year. It was tough for me to get through a year without making speed figures for Senorita. Best of luck.

v j stauffer 05-23-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigbraddick (Post 2725327)
Hi People!

I will be calling races this summer at Pleasanton, Ferndale and Fresno - a part of the country I have only been near once but very much looking forward to it.

If any Paceadvantage members want to stop by, watch a race from the booth, have a drink after racing, etc. would love to meet up.

Cheers,

Craig.