Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Will Republicans Sweep Treason Under The Rug? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136642)

Clocker 04-04-2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2148021)
it must be very hard for your guys to keep posting when you have absolutely nothing. :pound::pound::pound:

What would you expect after electing an empty suit to the presidency? :p

FantasticDan 04-04-2017 11:57 PM

The FBI is expanding their investigation. 20 agents have been recalled from the field to form a special task force that will manage and oversee the investigation, and assist Comey directly in DC.

johnhannibalsmith 04-05-2017 12:12 AM

Comey? COMEY! He's in on it!

dkithore 04-05-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith (Post 2148043)
Comey? COMEY! He's in on it!

Absolutely!

PaceAdvantage 04-05-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan (Post 2147597)
Hey, I appreciate your honesty. So a presidential candidate colluded with Russia in a campaign of purposeful lies and manipulation, that eventually helped lead to his victory?

Too bad...so sad

Maybe stay home on Patriot's Day this year.. :puke:

You have no proof of any collusion, as much as you believe otherwise.

When you get actual proof of collusion, you let me know.

Until then, too bad, so sad.

PaceAdvantage 04-05-2017 12:16 PM

This whole Russian thing is payback for the Obama birth certificate thingy...mark my words.

reckless 04-05-2017 12:54 PM

Well, to answer the question posed by the title of this thread ... yes, I think the Republicans will sweep treason under the rug.

The Republicans never did anything about all the acts of treason committed by Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, and later Bill Clinton, Barry Soetoro, Susan Rice, and Hillary Rodham.

For chrissakes, BJ Clinton committed more acts of treason than all of his multiple rapes and sexual misconduct acts combined! And Obama and Hillary are the ones this whole Russia fraud story is really all about. Why do you think the GOP and the media really did nothing about Hillary's illegal server, for instance? Or about John Podesta and his brother raking in hundreds of thousands of rubles...err, dollars, representing Russian interests. Obama is the reason and his digital fingerprints are all over this. Start with Hillary's illegal server. Obama, with his false IDs and numerous passwords were corresponding thru the Hillary server with Russia, the Saudis and every despicable human rights violators on earth -- for money and campaign donations.

Yet, the Republicans didn't have the brains nor the b---s to honor their oath of office to our US Constitution and to America and did not go after these bums. They basically let them all go free. Cowards.

Yes, again, Republicans will sweep treason under the rug. Shameful.

Tom 04-05-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2148025)
What would you expect after electing an empty suit to the presidency? :p

Trump stands head ans shoulders above every democrat our there. He is the adult in all of this.

dkithore 04-06-2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2148452)
Trump stands head ans shoulders above every democrat our there. He is the adult in all of this.

Trump said repeatedly about Washington establishment, "all talk and no action."

Tom 04-08-2017 10:51 AM

I don't think the lame stream media can take another week with as much action as there was this week!

maddog42 05-13-2017 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2148145)
This whole Russian thing is payback for the Obama birth certificate thingy...mark my words.

Not one of your better comments. Actually ludicrous.

tucker6 05-13-2017 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog42 (Post 2167607)
Not one of your better comments. Actually ludicrous.

He has as much chance of being correct as any pundit on tv or poster on this board. If the GOP were talking out of both sides of their mouths as much as the dems are right now, you'd be having a stroke. It's all a game, and the press would rather be amused by politics than to work harder by writing about laws and bills and such.

fast4522 05-13-2017 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2148145)

NO one anyplace can say that President Donald J. Trump does not love this country, they are running around saying everything else to suit their agenda. The idea of revenge about Obama's birth certificate is a interesting take Mike, I might suggest revenge is something the left has used of late that will backfire big time with this President. I get the feeling everything is going to see that bear out sooner than later as our agenda moves forward. Everyone has a agenda regardless of what they say, watch as the left's agenda has gasoline poured all over it and set on fire.

Tom 05-13-2017 10:40 AM

Rush has a good idea - the media is calling the shots, the dems are thier puppy dogs - they fetch, roll over, speak.

Makes sense - The Maxine Waters party is not the brightest bunch out there - they worship at the alter of ignorance. They went up against a joke of a candidate, a Wall Street buffoon would molested women and came away the most electorally challenged they have ever been. The vast majority of legislatures around the country turned on them....

But the media has power. They conspire amongst themselves. Rush plays a montage of all their stories and how the language is always the same, with a single buzz word of the day. Obvious to anyone with a brain, which is why the dems have not seen it yet.

I can see Trump suspending Freedom of the Press in the next 12 months.
Chew on that, boys. Another monster under your beds. :lol:

MargieRose 05-13-2017 12:56 PM

It seems that the views of most of the Demos here are in the minority...even within their own party!:

Fed-Up Dem Voters Tear Into Their Own Party

By Ben Marquis
on May 10, 2017

"A recent poll showed that roughly two-thirds of voters thought the Democrat Party was out of touch with average Americans, more than thought the same about the Republican Party or even President Donald Trump.

This prompted some on the left to devote a moment or two of introspection to figure out where their party went wrong, as exemplified in a piece in The Atlantic — but far too few seem to have received the message sent by voters.

“This should be a huge wake-up call,” Democrat Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan said. “Having two-thirds of the country think that your party is in la-la-land, that’s a bombshell. That should wake everybody up, and we should, as a party, be woken up already by the fact that people took a chance on Donald Trump.”"