Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Rump gets Peckered (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149259)

barn32 12-12-2018 07:40 PM

Rump gets Peckered

Pecker Gives Rump the Shaft

"Hours after former Trump attorney Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison for various crimes, the parent company of the National Enquirer, American Media Inc. (AMI), admitted responsibility for its role in a $150,000 "catch-and-kill" hush money payment to a former Playboy Playmate who alleged that she had an affair with Donald Trump in 2006, reports Bloomberg..."

JustRalph 12-12-2018 08:05 PM

So what.....

davew 12-12-2018 08:05 PM

maybe they paid for the information and decided it was FAKE NEWS and decided not to publish it ... since they are now a more respected news organization than the likes of CNN, MSNBC, ...

Ocala Mike 12-12-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2406126)

So what.....

Further evidence in the case against Trump regarding illegal campaign contributions - but Mueller has bigger fish to fry!

Tom 12-12-2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocala Mike (Post 2406159)
Further evidence in the case against Trump regarding illegal campaign contributions - but Mueller has bigger fish to fry!

Pretty big jump as to where the money came from, it any really came at all.

But, the bottom line here, is all these sluts better be giving the money back. (I think slut is not a big jump at all. )

btw, nice vulgar thread title by the OP. Classy.

horses4courses 12-12-2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2406161)
But, the bottom line here, is all these sluts better be giving the money back. (I think slut is not a big jump at all. )

At times it becomes essential to come down to your level
and that of the our intrepid leader (Mr. Dirty Deeds).

Let's keep it classy, huh chimp.... :ThmbUp:

Tom 12-12-2018 09:50 PM

I never post vulgar crap like the thread title.
That is so far hcap and horse-barn.

As far a slut goes, what would you call a woman who takes money for sex then breaks her word about it? Whore might better for your taste?

sammy the sage 12-13-2018 07:51 AM

Quote:

I thought is was clever...funny....:pound::lol::popcorn:

PaceAdvantage 12-13-2018 09:42 AM

So, what does this "shocking revelation" mean?

Well, nothing really...:pound::lol::popcorn:

davew 12-13-2018 10:13 AM

Rump is a criminal mastermind and the dim Schiffs can't figure out what he did, yet .... it is only a matter of time.

MargieRose 12-13-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Typical classless Lefty style...whether it be on UTube, the MSM networks, on the streets or here.

Ocala Mike 12-13-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2406175)

As far a slut goes, what would you call a woman who takes money for sex then breaks her word about it? Whore might better for your taste?

And what would you call a man who uses his wealth and power to get a woman to sleep with him, then pays her off to keep quiet about it? I know - PRESIDENT!

MargieRose 12-13-2018 12:17 PM

As usual, the cool, calm and collected common sense of conservatives makes the most sense:

Former FEC Commissioner Debunks Argument that Trump Committed Campaign Finance Violation

Ocala Mike 12-13-2018 05:50 PM

My namesake Judge Napolitano (no relation) has this right - appeared on Fox News earlier. Not gonna post a link - pretty sure 90% of PA denizens know how to access their favorite news source.

FantasticDan 12-13-2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocala Mike (Post 2406418)
My namesake Judge Napolitano (no relation) has this right - appeared on Fox News earlier. Not gonna post a link - pretty sure 90% of PA denizens know how to access their favorite news source.