Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Yep….take that vax (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168260)

JustRalph 12-24-2021 12:13 PM

Yep….take that vax

boxcar 12-24-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2775470)

The solution is obvious: More boosters are needed.

PaceAdvantage 12-24-2021 12:34 PM

Luckily, big pharma has been handsomely compensated for such failure

tbwinner 12-24-2021 01:19 PM

The next narrative will be it's a GOOD thing you're getting infected with COVID. But first, take another boo$$$ter

ReplayRandall 12-24-2021 01:45 PM

Promises...Promises....ALL LIES

PaceAdvantage 12-24-2021 02:00 PM

Obvious SCIENCE!

boxcar 12-24-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbwinner (Post 2775492)
The next narrative will be it's a GOOD thing you're getting infected with COVID. But first, take another boo$$$ter

Dem dere boo$$$$$$sters will really, really benefit everyone, most especially Big Pharma.

boxcar 12-24-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2775504)

Fauci: the vaxxes are "highly, highly effective". Not just effective or highly effective, but highly, highly. Okay...:rolleyes:

And..."really, really good against variants."

And, "people can feel safe they're not going to get infected"

Can anyone spell M-I-S-I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N?

tbwinner 12-24-2021 04:03 PM

Remember

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations"

Tom 12-24-2021 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2775512)

Can anyone spell M-I-S-I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N?

F-A-U-C-I

B-I-D-E-N

H-O-C-H-U-L

C-N-N

PaceAdvantage 12-24-2021 04:32 PM

Which brings up an interesting point.

People like to claim that you can get COVID more than once because of the existence of the COVID VARIANT.

And yet, the vaccines DO protect you against original COVID + VARIANTS.

For instance, Moderna recently announced that the booster is very protective against OMICRON.

BUT, the BOOSTER is the SAME EXACT VACCINE as the original.

So, unlike the FLU SHOTS, which have to be HAND TAILORED each year to every strain they ANTICIPATE being the major causes of flu, the COVID vaccines ARE effective against ALL VARIANTS (if taken within the time period that they remain effective...effectiveness does WANE over time...thus the booster shots).

However, the point remains...that the VACCINES HAVE NOT BEEN ALTERED SINCE THE BEGINNING, yet they have been effective against ALL variants at one time or another.

So the claim that you can get COVID over and over again, due to the presence of variants, is simply not true.

If that WERE true, the COVID vaccine (and any boosters) would be completely ineffective against the various variants that have popped up.

davew 12-24-2021 05:42 PM

we will end up getting quarterly boosters 'hand tailored' to the latest variants

to protect us from what amounts to a cold

PaceAdvantage 12-24-2021 05:52 PM

they haven't changed the "formula" yet...no reason to...

This is also the reason why natural immunity works against all variants thus far

letswastemoney 12-24-2021 07:16 PM

Very persuasive ad

PaceAdvantage 12-24-2021 07:45 PM

Keep pumping your body full of experimental vaccines...because hey...we couldn't even get THAT PART right...

Think about it...they had basically ZERO CLUE what the **** was going to happen with these vaccines.

It was like the Nancy Pelosi school of FDA approval...we have to PASS THE VACCINE in order to know WHAT THE **** IT DOES (or doesn't do)

But keep that faith, fetish vaXXXers...