Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   DRF PP BETA. Likable. (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147719)

Suff 09-28-2018 04:07 AM

DRF PP BETA. Likable.

2 Attachment(s)
DRF is out with new PP product. Pretty sure this was just released today. Its definitely in beta, maybe others had seen it before it was exposed in my account?

I played today and was just in there at 3 o'clock and did not see this,

I like it.. Especially the notes. I hate the notes tool in Formulator. This is much easier. I also love the the ability to toggle to races instead of scrolling.

Since its in Beta..

Dear DRF... You have to add a feature that I use in Excel... Lock Top Row! Bring the Race Conditions, Purse and distance down the page as I scroll the entries.,

I get 8 horses deep into the race PP and I forget the purse, or race shape..one turn, 2 turns, etc and I have to scroll up and remind myself, "Ok, its an OC 40Nw2, one turn mile & 16th state bred."... then scroll back to horse 8 . Honestly, I forget it again in 30 seconds and go back up and down when I get to the 9 horse.

Be nice if race data was visible as I look at each entry.

Side Note. This race, the G3 Pilgrims at Belmont Saturday
Nice race.

Maidens are getting 6 pounds so its a real handicap race. The favorite is heavy at 126 , adding 10 pounds from last @ 116 pounds. 9/5 on the ML.

He has a best of 31 workout last week that looks F'ng frightening. Like his tail was on fire. This could be a monster.

Suff 09-28-2018 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuss (Post 2376677)

. The favorite is heavy at 126 , adding 10 pounds from last @ 116 pounds. 9/5 on the ML.

Correction.

The favorite is heavy at 122 , adding 6 pounds from last @ 116 pounds. 9/5 on the ML.

jdhanover 09-29-2018 11:32 AM

when I click on the link to the beta page...the page I get is blank other than the black header line. not sure why.

classhandicapper 10-09-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdhanover (Post 2377168)
when I click on the link to the beta page...the page I get is blank other than the black header line. not sure why.

Is this still an issue?

If so, send me a note with some information on computer, browser, versions etc.. and I'll get it to the right person. You may just want to clear your cache first and try again. I haven't heard of anyone else with this issue.

To OP, I agree with you. More to come.