Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Manafort and associate indicted. (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141601)

chadk66 09-16-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike (Post 2370572)
Manafort plea may be bad news for Tony Podesta and Vin Weber - the former name didn't surprise me, but Weber's did.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...obbying-823868

any democrat that gets caught in Manaforts web will be given immunity. you can count on it.

hcap 09-16-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadk66 (Post 2371359)
any democrat that gets caught in Manaforts web will be given immunity. you can count on it.

The devil is in the details.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/31/176374...ber-greg-craig

As CNN reports, Manafort and Gates paid the Podesta Group and the firm where Weber worked, Mercury Public Affairs, through a nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, which was trying to bolster the image of the pro-Russian Ukrainian government in power at the time, between 2012 and 2014.

...A report from CNN earlier this year described how the Podesta Group repeatedly contacted the State Department about Ukraine’s 2012 election, attempting to put a positive spin on the regime’s handling of the elections. However, and crucially, they didn’t disclose the full extent of their work in federal lobbying filings until earlier this year — and per NBC, that failure to disclose has caught Mueller’s attention. (A Podesta group spokesperson emailed me last week to insist that all appropriate legal disclosures were made.)

Manafort is singing and bringing down Chumpy

Tom 09-16-2018 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As CNN reports,

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage 09-19-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burls (Post 2371147)
Don't worry folks, it's coming alright. Rest assured that Manafloat has already told Mueller's team more than enough to sink the good ship Trumptanic with all aboard. Donny Jr and Eric are finally getting a chance to play in the band.

Ya'll have been telling me Trump has been going down like the Titanic ever since he strode down the elevator and announced he was running for President.

Access Hollywood, Helsinki, Mueller probe, Comey firing, Woodward book, you name it...nothing has worked yet.

Keep trying though...

davew 09-19-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2372547)
Ya'll have been telling me Trump has been going down like the Titanic ever since he strode down the elevator and announced he was running for President.

Access Hollywood, Helsinki, Mueller probe, Comey firing, Woodward book, you name it...nothing has worked yet.

Keep trying though...

He's going down, it is just a matter of time, haven't you watched the news?

ReplayRandall 09-19-2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2372590)
He's going down, it is just a matter of time, haven't you watched the news?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

FTFY...Just in case, for the literalists...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

chadk66 09-19-2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2371394)
The devil is in the details.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/31/176374...ber-greg-craig

As CNN reports, Manafort and Gates paid the Podesta Group and the firm where Weber worked, Mercury Public Affairs, through a nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, which was trying to bolster the image of the pro-Russian Ukrainian government in power at the time, between 2012 and 2014.

...A report from CNN earlier this year described how the Podesta Group repeatedly contacted the State Department about Ukraine’s 2012 election, attempting to put a positive spin on the regime’s handling of the elections. However, and crucially, they didn’t disclose the full extent of their work in federal lobbying filings until earlier this year — and per NBC, that failure to disclose has caught Mueller’s attention. (A Podesta group spokesperson emailed me last week to insist that all appropriate legal disclosures were made.)

Manafort is singing and bringing down Chumpy

and the moon is made of cheese. well in WI it probably is.

delayjf 09-19-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Don't worry folks, it's coming alright.
It's coming all right, but not for Trump. Day by day as more and more docs are being unclassified and the corruption at the highest levels of the FBI, CIA, IRS, NSA,and the Obama white house are uncovered. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for the Demwits.

Tom 09-20-2018 05:15 PM

Spot on Jeff! :headbanger:

Hey, come to think of it, Quasimoto
rang bells didn't he? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

fast4522 09-20-2018 05:18 PM

Fruit of the poison tree, maybe not with Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III.

Buckeye 09-20-2018 05:38 PM

"I have recused myself from all things Russia."

I am brain dead.

I'm the Attorney General.

Not for long you're not.

Tom 09-21-2018 09:39 AM

I am the Walrus

Goo goo go jube

davew 12-08-2018 01:14 AM

Manafort rolls over and brings Podesta group and Craig into investigation.