Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   This Teacher Had to Have Graduated with Honors from Dumb Down U (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166370)

boxcar 08-24-2021 01:47 PM

This Teacher Had to Have Graduated with Honors from Dumb Down U

Utah Teacher Makes Astounding Political Threats in Class

https://rumble.com/vlbwdj-utah-lehi-...ict-81721.html

Yet, she thinks she's so much smarter than her parents and parents of all kids today. :rolleyes:

She tells her class straight out that they're not [morally] obligated to listen to their parents. "You don't have to listen to your parents." (Spoken like a true blue elitist! A real example of the Expert Class.) Parents are dumber than children! But interestingly, she doesn't tell her class who they should listen to. Gotta by the gubbermint and its agents (such as school teachers), though, right? :rolleyes:

If this is a representative sample of the kinds of the moronic idiots teaching our children, this generation is in larger than huge trouble. The future of America is in dire straits.

woodbinepmi 08-24-2021 01:58 PM

From what I understand, she was sacked.

boxcar 08-24-2021 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodbinepmi (Post 2748859)

Hopefully, unceremoniously.

thaskalos 08-24-2021 03:52 PM

What subject was this teacher supposedly teaching?

boxcar 08-24-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2748880)

Dishonor your father and mother 'cause they be dumber than you.

woodbinepmi 08-24-2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2748880)

Chemistry

rastajenk 08-25-2021 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodbinepmi (Post 2748859)

I heard some speculation that she wasn't. She was removed from the classroom, but might be on paid leave or some such b.s., leaving some space for the Union to weigh in.

boxcar 08-25-2021 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastajenk (Post 2749006)
I heard some speculation that she wasn't. She was removed from the classroom, but might be on paid leave or some such b.s., leaving some space for the Union to weigh in.

This is a more likely scenario. This commie moron has no business being around kids -- teaching them to disregard what parents tell them because the kids are smarter than their parents. :rolleyes: This is what commie pinkos do -- divide, divide, divide. The very last bastion that needs to be torn down in a society before they can fully implement their authoritarian agenda is the destruction of the smallest, God-ordained government called family. If the liberals can succeed in the dismantling of the family unit, they will have won the war!

Tom 08-25-2021 08:44 AM

That is the teacher unions are for - shield the teachers from their responsibility to the kids and their accountability to the parents.

davew 08-25-2021 09:05 AM

the reasons she hates Trump also apply to Biden, does she hate Biden?

boxcar 08-25-2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2749025)
the reasons she hates Trump also apply to Biden, does she hate Biden?

Shirley U. Jest. That moonbat was not operating on all her cognitive cylinders. Very possibly, she never has either.

Inner Dirt 08-25-2021 11:11 AM

Anyone else remember back when a teacher would not tell you who they voted for or give an opinion on a candidate even if you asked them? I was in a year long High School government class as that was a requirement, during the Ford vs Carter election year. The teacher would just lay out the platform the candidate ran on and the core beliefs of each party. He did that with every office that was up for election we discussed, also laying out the candidate's resume of previous offices held and or major accomplishments. Once again never mentioning who he was voting for.

I loved that class and was often pulled aside by the teacher to tone it down and not be so disruptive. I was an outspoken Republican and had been one since the age of 7. I can't blame a bunch of 15 and 16 year olds of which none pay taxes to think there is anything wrong with free government money.
I think that class had 3 people in it that leaned right after taking in all the information.

Another fond memory of that year was losing $50 betting on Ford with my step-dad. That one hurt.

woodbinepmi 08-25-2021 11:17 AM

mostpost 08-25-2021 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2748857)
Utah Teacher Makes Astounding Political Threats in Class

https://rumble.com/vlbwdj-utah-lehi-...ict-81721.html

Yet, she thinks she's so much smarter than her parents and parents of all kids today. :rolleyes:

She tells her class straight out that they're not [morally] obligated to listen to their parents. "You don't have to listen to your parents." (Spoken like a true blue elitist! A real example of the Expert Class.) Parents are dumber than children! But interestingly, she doesn't tell her class who they should listen to. Gotta by the gubbermint and its agents (such as school teachers), though, right? :rolleyes:

If this is a representative sample of the kinds of the moronic idiots teaching our children, this generation is in larger than huge trouble. The future of America is in dire straits.

Actually she doesn’t seem like the sharpest knife in the chandelier.
I mean did she not think someone would video her remarks. As for the remarks themselves, many of them are correct. You should get vaccinated. Trump is an idiot. Gay people have rights.

What does, “You don’t have to listen to your parents “ mean? If it means you don’t have to do what they tell you, that is wrong. As long as they don’t tell you to commit a crime, they are your parents and should be obeyed.

But if it means that you should not blindly follow their political, religious and social beiiefs, then I agree 100%. Think for yourself.

mostpost 08-25-2021 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodbinepmi (Post 2748889)
Chemistry

Which, by itself, makes her comments inappropriate.