Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Matt C/Dawn video (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101797)

Track Phantom 03-15-2013 07:18 PM

Matt C/Dawn video

Does anyone have the thread or video of the time when Dawn Lupul went to the TVG studio to be on the set and Matt C was overtly flirting with her?

Immanuel Kant 03-15-2013 07:40 PM

Track Phantom 03-15-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immanuel Kant

Thank you. Never seen anything more cringe-inducing in my life. Wow, that guy is cheddar, not with just a capital c, but all capitals.

cj 03-15-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valento
Does anyone have the thread or video of the time when Dawn Lupul went to the TVG studio to be on the set and Matt C was overtly flirting with her?

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

OTM Al 03-15-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj
What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

Pretty much what you think it is......

Precisionist 03-15-2013 08:20 PM

Phantom - knowing Matt for a number years, I felt obliged to correct your assessment. Matt has dated (and currently is dating) women that are much more attractive than Dawn Lupul (attractive in her own unique way), tv personalities need to be outgoing on camera or be considered boring.

What is much more "CHEDDAR" is the stereotypic male horse player (at least 50 lbs overweight, balding, same clothes from the 80's) trying to flirt with female analysts such as Jessicca Pacheco, Michelle Yu, Angela Hermann at the respective race tracks they work at.

Good luck + good racing!

Dave Schwartz 03-15-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

is the stereotypic male horse player (at least 50 lbs overweight, balding, same clothes from the 80's)
Well, I admit to the balding part (it is a little hard to deny), and I am working on that LAST 50 pounds, but attacking my clothes... Man, that is hitting below the leisure suit.

:lol:

JustRalph 03-15-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precisionist
What is much more "CHEDDAR" is the stereotypic male horse player (at least 50 lbs overweight, balding, same clothes from the 80's) trying to flirt with female analysts such as Jessicca Pacheco, Michelle Yu, Angela Hermann at the respective race tracks they work at.

Good luck + good racing!

My clothes are 90's...................... :bang:

jerry-g 03-15-2013 08:51 PM

I too am working on that 50#s. My doc told me to get a hula hoop and
use it. He said that is how he lost his belly. I thought he was kidding
but I went on line and they do sell them made for exercise to reduce
your weight.
My hair will never come back the same as I use to wear a "ducts ass".
It would have put the "Fonz" to shame. :lol:

MickJ26 03-15-2013 09:05 PM

Anybody know if Dawn is related to any of the hockey playing Lupuls?
Gary or Joffrey?
Thanks.

By the way, anybody notice our pal Vic in the background?

horses4courses 03-15-2013 09:17 PM

Disco never died......

Polyester completes any wardrobe.

Plus, some women are attracted to a more mature, full-figured, male. :lol:

johnhannibalsmith 03-15-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MickJ26

By the way, anybody notice our pal Vic in the background?

I can't believe that I even clicked on the video... but the first three minutes or so until it appears Vic gets a text message and exits stage left made it worthwhile...

He had the same look on his fact that I did. :D

Stillriledup 03-15-2013 11:53 PM

Matt tried his hardest to be funny and Dawn didnt try and all and she was still funnier.

Theres something about some men who are involved in horse race betting/handicapping who, on occasion, act as if they've never seen a girl before.

This was one of those times.

johnhannibalsmith 03-15-2013 11:56 PM

Says the guy who is distraught over having missed seeing Studart "ride" lately. :D

Stillriledup 03-15-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Says the guy who is distraught over having missed seeing Studart "ride" lately. :D

Im brokenhearted. :D