Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Trump n Biden poll? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166936)

JustRalph 09-27-2021 02:08 PM

Trump n Biden poll?

Karakorum Kabbage 09-27-2021 02:55 PM

I think Trump's probably leading by 25 points at least. People really loved the overthrow democracy/steal the election move, and now the continued piling-on of the big lie. Everyone just loves listening to his never ending lying bullshit, they want :4: years more (and more!).

Biden is toast! :headbanger:

lamboguy 09-27-2021 03:42 PM

i finally saw someone put up a price on my choice, Liz Cheney. they put her up at 50-1 and now down to 20-1. by the time election day comes, she should be the favorite against these.

fast4522 09-27-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2756938)
i finally saw someone put up a price on my choice, Liz Cheney. they put her up at 50-1 and now down to 20-1. by the time election day comes, she should be the favorite against these.

No one is going to split a vote for that slag, your way out in Fenway Park for sure.

lamboguy 09-27-2021 04:12 PM

voting don't mean a thing anymore in this country. every election going forward will be rigged and if the right guy doesn't win the rig, there is going to be more forensic audit's .

davew 09-27-2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2756938)

probably should run for president since she will not be reelected in 2022 for her house seat

lamboguy 09-27-2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2756958)
probably should run for president since she will not be reelected in 2022 for her house seat

they will rig the Wyoming election to get rid of her. 2024 could be a different story. she has plenty of money in her war chest, much more now than anyone else that will run for president. that money helps to rig elections.

Karakorum Kabbage 09-27-2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2756958)

She won't? How come? She's a party leader, her conservative scorecard is hard to beat, she supported the vast majority of Trump's legislative agenda.

Why wouldn't she be reelected?

fast4522 09-27-2021 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2756962)
they will rig the Wyoming election to get rid of her. 2024 could be a different story. she has plenty of money in her war chest, much more now than anyone else that will run for president. that money helps to rig elections.

Partisans like you and I are never a factor, the base of the party decides. As Partisans we might get things right of who might be picked for VP only because we might understand the actual mechanics of a party. The point is we all get a fair amount wrong, nothing can be said to change that.

JustRalph 09-27-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage (Post 2756968)
She won't? How come? She's a party leader, her conservative scorecard is hard to beat, she supported the vast majority of Trump's legislative agenda.

Because she’s a neocon leftover who voted to impeach

davew 09-27-2021 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage (Post 2756968)

because she voted to impeach, that is more than enough

PaceAdvantage 09-27-2021 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage (Post 2756928)
I think Trump's probably leading by 25 points at least. People really loved the overthrow democracy/steal the election move, and now the continued piling-on of the big lie. Everyone just loves listening to his never ending lying bullshit, they want :4: years more (and more!).

Biden is toast! :headbanger:

Wow...you're ALL fired up...LMAO

Karakorum Kabbage 09-27-2021 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2757018)
because she voted to impeach, that is more than enough

Liz Cheney was a conservative force to be reckoned with, and because she chose to stand with democracy and the rule of law over an insurrectionist autocrat, she's banished by cowards and will likely lose her seat.

She's 1000x more an American than any MAGA chuds ever will be.

Let's replace her ilk with all the MTGs and Goetzs we can get our hands on :ThmbUp:

fast4522 09-28-2021 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage (Post 2757034)
Liz Cheney was a conservative force to be reckoned with, and because she chose to stand with democracy and the rule of law over an insurrectionist autocrat, she's banished by cowards and will likely lose her seat.

Let's replace her ilk with all the MTGs and Goetzs we can get our hands on :ThmbUp:

No one ever said the RINO POS was not American, she is establishment and globalist. Your ilk are what needs less traction, so her elimination screws you.

MargieRose 09-28-2021 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage (Post 2757034)