Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board


Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Harness Racing (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Mohawk Plays Live (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165655)

Sea Biscuit 07-09-2021 09:22 PM

Mohawk Plays Live
 
Mohawk July 9


Race 4 #2 Intense Justice w/p/s

Sea Biscuit 07-09-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit (Post 2736578)
Mohawk July 9


Race 4 #2 Intense Justice w/p/s




Shucks!! Made a break

Sea Biscuit 07-09-2021 09:50 PM

Mohawk July 9


Race 5 #8 Somewhere North hasn't raced in a months time and is suspect at best.


#4 Born A Dragon has early speed, dropping in class meets the condition by just 10 dollars. Also shows a good 2nd and 3rd in higher class is the horse to beat. W/p

Sea Biscuit 07-10-2021 12:34 AM

Race 12 #4 w/p/s

Sea Biscuit 07-10-2021 08:32 PM

Mohawk July 10
 
Race 2 #8 Real Surreal W/p

Sea Biscuit 07-11-2021 12:48 AM

Mohawk July 10
 
Race 12 #6 Torrin Hanover w/p/s

Sea Biscuit 07-12-2021 11:46 PM

Mohawk July 12
 
Race 10 #5 Only For Justice W/p

Sea Biscuit 07-12-2021 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit (Post 2737353)
Race 10 #5 Only For Justice W/p




Only For Justice won easy paid 8.20-3.50

Sea Biscuit 07-13-2021 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit (Post 2737355)
Only For Justice won easy paid 8.20-3.50




Not only did he won by open lengths but Only For Justice took a new lifetime mark of 1:52:4 in this race.





Watch the replay



Sea Biscuit 07-15-2021 10:20 AM

Mohawk July 15
 
Race #4 7 of 10 races are carded for 2 year olds which I rarely bet. Of the balance 3 two are for NW 1 maiden races with 1 race remaining is for an overnight race (race 4).


I have already declared #10, the morning line favorite as a VF in this race in my VF thread.



#1 Frontier Cruise intrigues me a whole lot in this race. On July 1 this horse wired the field and won by over 4 lengths in similar company as today. In his last race of July 8 he was caught first over in an overland trip in some very blistering fractions. The fractions were 27.1-28.3-28.3-30.0 and he was only 1/2 length away at the 3/4s.



Frontier Cruise was claimed in his last race and moves into a slightly better trainer in Shayne Barrington's barn


W/p place bet for me Ex and tri bets 1 key with 69


Goodluck to all

mapman 07-15-2021 12:57 PM

hi,
am confused what vf stands for....thought u liked 4 and 10 in 4th

realize 1/69 is your play
pls clarify for me

mapman 07-15-2021 01:31 PM

sorry,
just saw vulnerable favorite
good luck

Sea Biscuit 07-15-2021 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit (Post 2738012)
Race #4 7 of 10 races are carded for 2 year olds which I rarely bet. Of the balance 3 two are for NW 1 maiden races with 1 race remaining is for an overnight race (race 4).


I have already declared #10, the morning line favorite as a VF in this race in my VF thread.



#1 Frontier Cruise intrigues me a whole lot in this race. On July 1 this horse wired the field and won by over 4 lengths in similar company as today. In his last race of July 8 he was caught first over in an overland trip in some very blistering fractions. The fractions were 27.1-28.3-28.3-30.0 and he was only 1/2 length away at the 3/4s.



Frontier Cruise was claimed in his last race and moves into a slightly better trainer in Shayne Barrington's barn


W/p place bet for me Ex and tri bets 1 key with 69


Goodluck to all


#1 Frontier Cruise didn't disappoint me and was in a dead heat situation with the favorite for win. He paid 3.80 to win and 4.60 to place.

Sea Biscuit 07-15-2021 10:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit (Post 2738267)
#1 Frontier Cruise didn't disappoint me and was in a dead heat situation with the favorite for win. He paid 3.80 to win and 4.60 to place.


Here is the dead heat photo.


Click on pic to enlarge



Attachment 29991

Sea Biscuit 07-16-2021 12:16 AM

Mohawk July 15
 
Race 11 I'll take a stab. #10 Hesincontrol W/p


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Is it a good deal for US that FOX now has the Belmont Stakes
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.